ITT: "What were they thinking?" scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=I02BxxD2M0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOCaOpBGpE
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
youtube.com/watch?v=QqgtuDKm81E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That scene is excellent, regardless of your opinion of dubstep.

Scenes like this and 747 DOWN OVER ABQ reveal Gilligan as a total hack who got lucky with a couple great actors.

no

>747 DOWN OVER ABQ
That was literally just an easter egg for people who paid attention to the little things

It's also funny because they show off Chrysler made cars as something cool and at the end of the credits say that it was sponsored by Chrysler.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g

>a company gave them a shitload of money
>gotta write the ad into the script somehow
>the result was that
/thread

fpbp

I love that scene and watch it every time it gets posted. After all the shit they've been through Walt finally lets down his hair and pals around with his son, buying those cars, and even going so far as to listening to shitty dubstep and liking it. I can't stop smiling during that scene, seeing a father and son bond over 6 tons of hulking, roaring metal, and WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHH!

KINO

Why is it excellent?

fuck off dude this scene was great

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOCaOpBGpE

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

this. i counter-ironically burst out laughing when watching this scene

ITT Pleb filters
Next you'll say the fly episode is bad.

>"We take ourselves VERY seriously around here": the post

This would be a great scene if they were singing some traditional sea shanty.

That might actually be one of the worst things I've seen in a movie. Holy fucking shit. I bizarre part is I remember this getting like, okay reviews? How is that fucking possible?

>With the lights out, it's less dangerous

>counter-ironically

Fuck you. Sean Astin was great as Howard.

What an awful movie.
Also why are tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum literal tards. Fucking disgusting.

>hey, lets put in a scene that has NOTHING to do with this movie!
Huh? That don't make no sense.
>NO! It'll be super cool foreshadowing for a different DCEU film in the future!
Oooh. So it's like a commercial in the middle of the movie.
>YES!
A commercial that makes no sense given the context of this movie.
>It doesn't have to make sense! It'll have explosions! And demons! And Batman will shoot people in the face! Fans will love it! It'll be soooo dark! And Superman will make a mean face like "grrrrrrrr i hate choo sooooooo much!"

Literally one of the best scenes of Breaking Bad. Are the brainlets who hate the bonfire scene the same ones who thought the finale was good?

Best scene in the film 2BQH

he didn't get lucky my dude. he did an awesome job with casting and the script my dude

I always got the impression it was like a nightmare, Bruce literally fighting his demons.

I mean the entire concept. A plane crash out of nowhere, "hinted" at by obnoxiously misleading opens, is a retarded way to end your season.

What movie was he watching

A girl in my theatre yelled out, "Fucking DUMB" at this part, and everybody laughed.

even stevens movie I believe

Cars 3

I don't think it was implied they can hear the background music, user...

I don't even care if this was a dream but that choreography was worse than Dark Knight Rises.

It's tongue-in-cheek. Walt's gauche nouveau richeness all captured without a single line of dialogue. You're supposed to cringe.

Is that Clinton?

i like it

what the hell is this movie this is literally the first time i've ever heard of it

I dont see anyone flipping over for no reason, so its definitely better than TDKR.

Well the challenger is pretty cool but both those cars drive like a boat.

Backdoor sluts 9

This legitimately made me cringe. What is the absolute point of having Nirvana for a Peter Pan movie?

the choreography is great

brainlets need to stop trying to shit on BvS

what's wrong with it?

>Nirvana literally went to Neverland, learned one of the pirate songs, and brought it back to the real world
literally kino

Please start taking better care of yourself user.

>every single bad guy has a fucking assault rifle
>they all just run right up to him

the Death Row photoshoot in Oz was pretty wild

youtube.com/watch?v=QqgtuDKm81E

last two seasons of that show jumped the shark pretty hard

You know, no matter how obnoxious or crazy Shia Lebouf can be, I don't think I will never be able to hate him.

>what is capturing alive

great thread, very wholesome

holy shit lmao

hahaha holy shit he looks like super mario

seriously, what am I supposed to feel watching this?

The entire rainbow spectrum of emotions that fits inbetween confusion and cringe.