New Super-Man #10 Preview

Best boy is at it again

New York style pizza AND a beef empanada. He's really getting the most out of his trip to the west

Multipicity reference?

I assume this next one is supposed to be a spread but it's posted separately for whatever reason on the site

So they retconed out super bro.

well congrat Kenan, you just started a Shin Megami spin-off

Superman 16 was part of Multiplicity, so...

Man, every single variant is great

No, they directly mention one of his adventures on the next page. It's a merge.

Why does it have to be all or nothing with some people?

Actually I didn't finish scrolling down. They do post the full version too but it's too small to read.

It can't be both.

Kenans past requires superbro dying. That certainly never happened.

Does Lex hate superman now because of the merge? That would be a bummer

Why is he eating on like every variant yet? Does the artist have a food fetish or something?

It can and will be both with minor retcons. This issue probably exists purely to explain the version of how things happened now though.

I'm going to guess though that it's probably that the depowering aspect of Truth still happened and that's where the bolt of energy will come from.

Shin Megami Tensei with super heroes? I'm in.

So since they mentioned one of Superbro's adventures what other New 52 stories count for this Superman.

Truth never existed.

Its probably just dna splicing now.Anything that works.

Would guess that outside of the origin details, marriage, and some villain stuff pretty much anything that involved an interaction with a character who previously existed in the new 52. Basically the same thing that happened post-Infinite Crisis. Superman's history did get reworked a little but that didn't change most of his adventures with the other heroes.

Why do you think Truth didn't happen in some form when they directly mention an interaction from it? It certainly would have happened differently but that doesn't mean it's gone completely.

What part of "Superman broke the Universe to get his marriage back" do you not understand? It's the DCU, shit like this happens all the time.

Because it's always one way.

Nope. Book certainly shows overriding stuff.

But mentions a Superbro adventure so not a complete override.

As stated earlier, if Superbro has been retconned out, Kenan shouldn't exist.

Yet he does exist and his book is continuing.

So...

New past?

Likely altered but not wholly new. They would not have cited the specific issue if it was going to be completely changed.

Still has to be altered. From Kal perceptive.

Who knows maybe he just got depowered for a but I'm not sure if his identity being revealed still stands.

>but
*bit*

Yes, but it doesn't have to be retconned out. That's all I'm saying.

Supergirl's Rebirth status quo also launched from the idea that she was depowered during Truth when they didn't really need to do that.

I think it's a Calzone.

It looks like pizza pops we have in canada.

So Superdad just has all of Superbro's memories?

Other way around. Superbro got Superdad's memories and then some of his history changed when it happened.

Nope.

Theyre merged. But super dad is dominant.

I'm sorry man, the last issue of Reborn clearly showed Superbro and Lois getting their counterparts memories.

I'm glad I opened this thread during dinner.

It's a merge so everything that happened to Superbro happened to Rebirth Superman.

Is that that one girl from the newest Flash run?

Nope.

Its what I said.

Speedsters make everything worse. The world's a poorer place for having Jay, Barry, and the rest of their kind in it.

fuck it, Sup Forums/ck/ time. Even if that was a small calzone or a pizza pop, wouldn't red tomato sauce or cheese be common in those? That filling is all beef baby, he's eating all the ethnic food he can get his hands on

Wally's run was good tho

Looks like the mostly meat version.

okay, I was hopping pizza pop was some regional dish but if you're actually trying to say he's eating microwave pillsbury pockets in a resturaunt, I'm doubling down on hispanic meat pie

yeah

I've had Caribbean beef patties that look like that too though. No way to know specifically what kind of pastry covered meat option it is.

We know it's you shitposting, Prime.

Seems like it. Wonder how she ended up there.

Eating delicious food is one of the best parts of traveling but yeah I've noticed that he does eat in most of these variants.

So now that the universe has been corrected and both supermen are one in the same, doesn't this mean Kenan was given his powers from a sample of this superman?

Best part of this, is we know how George Perez types.

and how does that explain luthor turning semi hero after the death of superbro?

yeah cause he ended up liking superbro and has respect for superdad.

How does it work out? and does it mean he thinks he now picked up the super mantle after merged superman died but came back?

so fucking confusing.

Doesn't matter which part is dominant are you forgetting Superbro and Superdad were always one person split in half? So really doesn't matter this Superman is Superdad and Superbro.

>Anti-Superbro posters this desperate to say that everything Superbro has been retconned out.

Wait a sec, is the reason the Super-Skeleton isn't there before and Kenan didn't get a power-boost because Superbro merged with Superdad, and thus is no longer dead?

Like the universe just revamped itself between issues?

>Bogdanovic is leaving
Does this mean book is ending? The way he's wording it seems that it's still continuing but I'm sill cautious.

Also
>Jurgens writing Kenan
How will he screw this up? Does this mean there's gonna be a crossover some time soon?

IKR and they had the balls to say every Superbro story got erased but this preview proves them wrong and they're seething

I'm talking about his Facebook Post btw but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Yeah sure let's go with that.

I forgot who but the new artist is dope, more badass than Bogdanovic

No billy tan is taking over on art and he's great so the book hopefully doesn't go anywhere anytime soon.

I'm down

He was already a hero before Superbro died, it's just Superbro dying is what caused him to become Superman and now that hasn't happend so we're not sure why he's Superman now.

Well, Luthor is still petty and an egomaniac. He probably doesn't like Superman arriving and taking up the spotlight

Maybe he now became Superman way back during Death & Rebirth? Although that'd retcon him into wearing the suit for 10 years now.

Look at all the mad Superbro haters in this thread. Are you guys mad that some of Superbro's history is being carried over instead of it being all erased? Serves you guys right.

bump