Reminder that Kelly was most likely under the influence of Darulio's pheromones when she slept with him for the 1st...

Reminder that Kelly was most likely under the influence of Darulio's pheromones when she slept with him for the 1st time, and is therefore not an evil cheating whore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LehNm4VVqJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not an evil cheating whore, but still a whore.

Only Alara is truly pure.

>woman
>cheating whore

Pick two

>muh date rape pheromones
Oldest excuse in the whore book.

t. cuck

women never responsible for their actions.

She was already falling out of love with him, and the signs of cheating on the horizon were there. If not the Blue guy it would have been someone else, and she'd rationalize it all the same.

Bitch cheated on him and has the nerve to play with her ex’s career to feel better.
Selfish cunts, all of them (except the pickle opener)

I really want to see her get blacked

don't have much to watch right now but I'm not sure if I shoudl pick this back up or not.

I got bored and dropped halfway through the episode they disguised as the bad guys and went to church, how has the show been overall since then, better, worse, just more of the same?

She's literally the reason he has a career.

mindbreak ntr is still ntr, you cuck

I hope she stays pure forever bros

>spaceship
>some turbulence goes on
>fucking huge concrete blocks start falling from the ceiling

this show is for turbo brainlet cucks

You Stop telling the truth right Now!

>faggot
>huge cocks fall from the ceiling
>he can't help but gobble them all down

>gf gets drunk and fucks someone else

Reminder that she was under the influence of alcohol, therefore not a cheater

you speaking from experience soyboy?

>he thinks using the term "soyboy" makes him something other than a numale

t. soyboy

How embarrassing

that makes it even worse

>therefore not an evil cheating whore
umm she is still a woman...

>soyboy
I don't know what that is but every time I read it it makes me hungry for chines food. Thanks a lot ass hole I don't have the money to buy any and now I want some. I feel like crying. Why even live?

But Ed is still a cuck because he wanted to get back with her without certainty if she was a cheating whore or not

you could always drink some milk from your tities

I'd have to get knocked up for that to work your jerk!

not really

If I wasn't 100% sure that it was the pheromones fault and not here I would have never had her on the ship

D R O P P ED

She felt bad for something she did so she goes to her relative and help's her ex-husband restart his career, only to find out she was manipulated into the thing that broke them up?

If anything thats good news. It doesn't change anything but she is less of a whore.

Chinese dishes are cheap as fuck to make, you can easily do a pork stew for an insanely low price.

Say what you want you std shill. The Orville is still 1000 times better than STD, and the only reason you faggots have stopped talking about it is because the show is on hiatus until next year.

STD faggots wont even try to defend this gay shit when their threads start up again. They'll just ignore all posts about how their show is nothing more than an an SJW feminists wet LGBT+Q dream come true.

Why are they ALWAYS jewish ?

the fuck is std? and you are defendind a cuck brainlet show that has faggots fucking each other too

Unrelated but I started watching the Orville 2 weeks ago and it rekindled my love of acting that I had lost for 2 years since graduating high school. Started working out again religiously for the past 2 weeks and stopped eating like shit and started strictly adhering to a diet. What started out as retarded daydreams of getting in shape and being extra on the Orville. I've lost 10 pounds already and plan on trying out for plays next year.

>you are defendind a cuck brainlet show that has faggots fucking each other too
Never on camera!

Good job user.

Orville's already inspiring people in ways the actual Star Trek show currently airing can't do

so the alien planet ends up being all black after centuries of technological evolution? fuck that.

>hey kelly i realise we broke up ourmarriage for no reason let's be friends again
>ok I love you ed
*meddles with over a thousand years of a planet's history*
>ed I fucked up so I can't love you any more because you didn't tell on me even though you telling on me wouldn't have changed what happened at all

FUCK Kelly desu SENPAI

still doesn't excuse the behavior.

Why? She did nothing wrong.
Alara is a good Christmas Elf whos known just how to make the perfect Christmas cocoa for Santa since she was a little Alara!

Thanks user. It'll take a few months and I got a long ways to go but I'm already starting to turn my life around

The Orville inspired me to make this. Did I do good?

No. She definitely wasn't and she knows it. She even tells Alara. Something about how she didn't feel like this last time but this time she feels super in love with him? It was because she wasn't under the pheromones the first time like she was in that episode.

yes

See

No spacejew can be pure.

Alara is not a spacejew. Alara is a qt Christmas elf.

It was definitely the pheromones. The more annoying thing is how they chickened out of having Grayson and the Captain be in a relationship because of 'muh duties'. The episode didn't even include an example of how they'd lose their objectivity. It's just something they'd have to learn with but because the show has to cocktease us to maintain viewer interest we have a shitty bland ending.

The show got renewed

nice (nice)

reminder that alara is unironically retarded, literally.

Should I watch this?

who cares if jew? would bang and bang some more, so nice little titties
Alara is hot,hot, hot

It was 100% NOT the pheromones when she cheated. She even talks about how weird it is that she she feels so in love with the blue guy after the pheromone hook up because she felt nothing like it when she cheated.

>watching Lala Shit

>Alara is hot,hot, hot
Can't argue with that logic I guess.

They're real, who would have thought.

yes Op, we do have something called watching comprehension.

>alara got UUAAAAAHHHEDD as a kid
lol

she looks better in costume than IRL.

>UUAAAAAHHHEDD
What is the meaning of the word "UUAAAAAHHHEDD" ?

Nothing like watching a romantic comedy featuring one of your favorite actresses.

w-what is that from

The stand alone film featuring Halston Sage is called Poker Night.

Is it Kino?

Kelly is so fucking hot god damn

She was hotter in John Wick

youtu.be/LehNm4VVqJI

kek
Got it.

>make new trek show
>write scripts have it start production
>cast hot chicks all over the place
>cast yourself as the main character
>fuck and make out with all of them at least once

was it kino?

Alare = qt
Sages = hottie

>Kino
>kino
?

She looks better without the mole.

Agreed

Post the original picture, without the girl in it

Gotta have that will they won't they.
I actually hope they won't tho.

God that's so fucking hot

It pains me that I will never drop a hot, thick, yellow load into Alara’s pure, virginal mouth

After Alara I would make an “appointment” with Dr. Finn!

Holy fuck I'm hard right now

Look at the time

>yellow
user see a doctor

Good for you user (unironically)

This is the best Orville rule 34 I’ve seen yet. I hope it’s not the last

>Complaining that DISCO had two gays kissing
>ignores that Seth Macfarlane got fucked by Rob Lowe

Just started marathoning this show there's just one thing i don't get. If bortus' species is all male how do they reproduce naturally? wouldn't that make them hermaphrodites? and then what the fuxk is up with the females

Hurr STD is pure trash therefore the Orville must be great. Turbo brainlet confirmed

DCuck detected, reminder to wstch JL sic times MINIMU

Same way gay men have kids. Buttsecks. But seriously, why worry about it? Obviously there's a way. Fans who push too much for explanations are responsible for things like ENT trying to explain the look of 60's Klingons.

they're aliens, different biology

she was a bonerific mocking bird in agents of shield

Could you please keep that abomination to yourself.

Paige Tamada today

Why? Sonequa Martin a cute

giv stronk gf

If you say so, and only if the majority agrees.

Cute giv poster