Billion dollar idea. Have a bunch of average looking girls next doors cast for movie...

Billion dollar idea. Have a bunch of average looking girls next doors cast for movie. Follow them around their day and have the movie revolve around what it's like to be the girl next door in America. I would watch this kino.

Leave Lili out of your shitty idea.

i dont think you knwo what average looking means. those are all 15/10

watching them get fucked by chad would get boring after a while

middle qt is top qt, she's already making my sandwich

You any anyone who says they won't watch are fucking lying.

I would watch anything the redhead is in.

So you're right.

>paying to hear women talk

GOOD JOKE NIGGA

But that's what vlogs are senpai

>tfw my dream is to create clone tech and steal the DNA of 10/10 white women and sell their clones on the black market

Now that would make for a good movie.

here's a billion dollar idea

befriend some average looking girls and be part of their lives

I don't get it

>Be part of an average looking girl's life
>average looking

Who's the cute blondie?

Why would I want to see a movie about fat ugly 53% hambeasts shoving tendies down their throats?

isn't this called section 234 of youtube?

>black market

It's not actually black. They can't afford it anyway.

Is that your idea of average looking

Those are all way above-average-looking.

t. Tinder user

Yes, there could also be scenes where they take their shoes off and just relax in the couch with their bare feet, nothing wrong with taking a break right?

Jesus thats pathetic

You can pretty much get any girl on tinder. Why don't guys understand this?

OP you're retarded if you actually think that's good

I dont think mainstream audiences are ready for that much random dick sucking on screen.

>Tyrone

not even trying anymore

>generic fapbait
>billion dollar idea

>caocao poster has invaded Sup Forums

Someone make a three kingdoms mod PLEASE its the only way to stop him!

do it in a way that you follow the 5 or 6 girls:
working out
hanging with friends
practicing lines
how they interact with each other
how they do at the casting call
also have each of them do 1 or 2 commercials
going to events/how they represent themselves
then towards the end throw a curveball them, either at a party or one of their 'group/entourage' offer them drugs (actually a placebo) and have someone (a fake paparazzi) take a picture
then at the final casting call tell them that all 5 or 6 of them have been in a movie all along.
but because of the choices some or all have made the movie is going to be edited in the way to show who's the most deserving. while the others are reduced to supporting actress, and lesser roles.

and of course tell all of them that this is a learning experience so they can grow as individuals and actresses.

Lili? Average looking?

I'm a potential rapist, the thread

You have the webm of her beating eggs while doing the little "shaking my tiddies" dance?

Fear of rejection, I guess. If a 5/10 doesn't Like you back, it's a blow to an already diminished ego. (Or maybe she just didn't see you in a long list of thirsty dudes.)

I'm in New Jersey. Maybe 2 out 10 chicks in my area on there are even somewhat attractive. If I extend my radius into New York, though, that number goes up to 5 or 6. I'm sure that goes for any small town/big city. Point is there are a lot of plain-ugly chicks on Tinder. Yeah, some are delusionally holding out for Chad, but not all. If you're a fat/ugly dude who laments being alone, you no longer have any excuse. You're just not trying and you probably delight in your own misery.

According to feminism I was born a potential rapist because of my deffective Y chromosome that don't really exists.

You're a little late to the party op.
It's called "reality tv"........

Just play Life Is Strange

Sauce on left?

Arguable the least attractive of the three.
3 > 2 > 1

where are these women average

Any college in southern USA.

begone schlomo

Only the bride is above a 6.

>average looking
maybe if youre comparing them to 2d featureless goddesses

the bride and the blonde beside her are the only decent ones in that pic. face it american girls are the second ugliest whites after brits

make-up + cheerleader effect

and each one of them is still 5 points higher than the average of literally every other race of girls on the planet
SAD

>better than Asian girls
Haha spotted the roastie

Top tier american girls are most top tier thjan other countires