Calling it right now. If the spoilers/leaks regarding Kylo and Luke in TLJ are true...

Calling it right now. If the spoilers/leaks regarding Kylo and Luke in TLJ are true, Episode 9 will feature him sacrificing himself to save Rey because he has a sudden attack of conscience. Then he'll tell her that she's the one truly worthy of being Luke's successor and the savior of the galaxy because of her SELFLESSNESS and HARD LIFE.
Screencap this shit. You know Disney will never show their perfect poverty princess heroine executing Ren, so they'll have a re-hashed redemption sacrifice that ends up being more about how wonderful Rey is than it is about the tragedy of Kylo's story.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelflnn.tumblr.com/post/168393973697/whether-reylo-happens-or-not-does-nothing-to
darthporgueisthewise.tumblr.com/post/168288851003/reylos-were-not-racist-we-love-finnalso
toddcowardd.tumblr.com/post/168121121581/reylos-really-do-think-they-are-the-height-of
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically RoTJ

He doesn't care about being Lukes successor, only Vader.

>tragedy of Kylo's story.

Wow he's actually kind of attractive here. Most of the time he looks fucking awkward as fuck.

>no Reylo
>no Rey going full dark side

Of course, but Rey is being set up to replace Luke. The Vader shit isn't going to come up again since Kylo moves past it. It's pretty obvious that's what destroying the helmet signifies--he's no longer going to try and be Vader.

The only way for any of this to be satisfying is for Rey and Kylo to switch roles.
Rey gives into anger and Kylo gets sick of being Snokes puppet.

It's a corny tragedy, sure, but it works. He was doomed from the start because Snoke was influencing him from childhood onwards. Now, that doesn't excuse his actions, but it seems that even Luke's guidance couldn't draw him away from Snoke's dark side influence.

They are doing a reverse Anakin with him, son. First movie Anakin was good, second was more ambiguous, third was evil. Kylo will get the opposite.

Rey is going to be his wife, this is Disney. That's your junk-would be Princess, this is your Prince.

I almost wanted to say that there's no way they'll have the EMPOWERED WOMYN hook up with the EVIL WHITE MALE but then I remembered Disney grossed a cool billion remaking Beauty and the Beast.

Everyone who watched the movie is hyping up their relationship and isn't sounding platonic. The fact he's an actual Prince and heir to the legacy of the bloodline and she's an empowered STRONK WOMYN who will succeed while his parents and uncle failed.

Did you actually read what the producer likes? She handpicked Driver to be Kylo because she liked him, and every single female character looks like her self insert.

>Rey is going to be his wife, this is Disney.

Hmmm

They confirm those two have 0 romance many times, only friendship. See what this user says The producer is hot for Driver, is actually pretty racist herself, and picks all female protagonists based on similar traits she has: brown hair, white, English. The directors are just her monkeys.

Tumblr is for reylo?

It's fanfiction-tier Reylo actually.

Where do you think all the art comes from?

No one shipped her and Finn.
They want him to be gay with Poe.

The shipping fandom is divined between reylo shippers, who seem pretty normal shippers of these pairings, and sjw fighters who accuse them of fascists, nazis, racists, rape apologists, abuse condoners antishippers who cry about how finn as been sidelined and how rey has no 'reason' to be the hero if she's not a skywalker, she should have been a woc or leave this role to finn.
And people who just want to see Star Wars, but yeah, it's mostly a war between reylo and swj fans. I saw the other day lurking for spoilers one anti shipper calling them supporters of Charles Manson because they like a fictional pairing, shit is hilarious.

>No reylo

Motherfucker they gave them a forcebond.

Rival shippers are in meltdown on fan forums lol.

Even better, the best kind of Reylo happened....the angsty tragic kind.

thank God, that means Adam Driver will be free of this shitty franchise if that's true

>"You've chosen the wrong character to cheers for, you must be a nazi"

Christ Almighty, I didn't believe we had already reached this level of cancer.

>implying Ben isn't the key to all of this

lol, hes the best thing about it, they literally made him Supreme Leader after TFA

Not until Kylo imregnate Rey, goi.

You know Leia gonna get her baby boy back after Rey chops of his hand and smacks some sense into him ha

Reylos are delusional if they think the Disney-approved good ending for this ship can be anything but Kylo being demoted to Rey's emasculated house husband.

Kylo is litteraly the last Skywalker. There is no way that (((they))) kill them all.

Despite everything, that hit me in the feels. It's such a normal thing to hope for, and Leia won't ever have it. They're just twisting the knife at this point.

This is the end of the Skywalker Saga.

>tfw no Last Jedi where Kylo turns back to the light and Rey goes full dark side

disney would never do that but it'd genuinely be a great twist

Yeah, obnoxious shippers are fucking annoying but the haters are much worse. They act like they are members of the KKK for liking some shitty cliche good girl/bad boy pairing. You can mostly see them as butthurt finnfags who hate womyn just prefer driver.

yo wtf, i had no idea he was that built, he looks like he should be a fuckin twig.

What drugs does one take to put one's self in such a state that one obsesses about this sort of thing? And is it a supplemental drug that makes the same person then post endlessly about their stupid fucking theories and projections, daily, over and over again, for years at a time?

She'll have it because Rey will bring her boy back, and even if she dies she can force ghost her grandkids.

Yeah, sure. See you in 20 years, goi.

Anyway, there is no way they kill the only child of Han and Leia without descendants.

This means absolutely nothing. You fucking sad sack of piss.

They're killing off Luke. You think that it matters to them? Rey will be made the 'true' heir of the Skywalker legacy despite her lack of blood relation. That was the whole point of her finding Anakin's lightsaber and having those visions.

Why are you so upset?

Let the past die.

KEEL EET

it means she's not related

>mfw reylofags were right the whole time
>mfw Reddit/Jedi Council forum are going batshit from underestimating the shippers

You're on Sup Forums. What were you expecting?

>That was the whole point of her finding Anakin's lightsaber and having those visions.
It's because of her Force Bond with Kylo. Also, she learns mindtrick from him.

3rd movie
Kyle Rey vs Milo Ben
Rey gets evil Sith Naginata. Snoke kills everyone but Darth Finn. Finn kills Snoke. We wuz kangz.

whew, last night on Resetera when leaks started coming out Finn faggots and SJW police literally called the movie wacist cause Rey might get it on with the Kylo.

I found some of these:
rebelflnn.tumblr.com/post/168393973697/whether-reylo-happens-or-not-does-nothing-to
darthporgueisthewise.tumblr.com/post/168288851003/reylos-were-not-racist-we-love-finnalso
toddcowardd.tumblr.com/post/168121121581/reylos-really-do-think-they-are-the-height-of

>Saves the Skywalker lineage

the mental illness is strong with them

even in Silence, which he lost like 50 pounds for, he's pretty cut once you see him with his shirt off

>they part

Damn.

>Anakin Skywalker - The slave
>Padme - The Queen

>Rey - The scavenger
>Kylo - The prince

... until episode 9

Holy shit are these people serious? Sign me up for a seat on the reylo ship...I already imagine all the delicious tears from these mentally ill retards.

All I know is if kylo suddenly becomes a good guy and betrays snoke for no reason it's gonna be like ...ay how's your dad doing btw???

Jesus fucking Christ. I think Reylo would be garbage writing, but how the hell have these people convinced themselves that shipping wars are activism? Are they just ignoring the interviews where Boyega says Finn/Rey won't happen? It wasn't even a coy non-answer, he's outright said their relationship is purely platonic.

>getting pussy
>no reason

Maybe it was a bad idea to try to make him a force monk. This led to his teenager hormonal tension to never be released which in turn made him easy prey for the creepy old man.

IIRC Supernatural fangirls have sent death threats to the cast and crew over their ships. Something similar happened with AtLA. Shippers of any stripe have a tendency to end up insane.

It's like pottery, It rhymes.

But seriously I might actually watch this movie now.

>AtLA
I doubt anything will ever reach the level of Zutara again

I dunno, Reylo vs Finnrey might come close. They're writing goddamn essays on it.

Hol up, does Leia have a fucking super battledroid? And why?

He literally dupes Snoke into believing he brought him the gurl, then slices in half.

Rey asks him to come back with her, dude says he wants to rule the galaxy and asks her to come with him., this is how EP VIII ends.

This is the villain StarWars always deserved. IX is gonna be fire.

Maybe, but the finnrey/anti-reylo are rabid. This has a wonderful potential.

Just please have them be brother and sister don't do any weird shit that makes zero sense. Besides she's coming from like a desert planet that she just spent 30 years on but at least the dental care is top notch. That bitch would have bad breathe for sure. Also, if she isn't han and Leia's daughter then she just happens to be a natural at ship flying well she's just realfuckingamazing isn't she. The only way I feel good about this is if Rey or even kylo becomes half good half eveil grey Jedi ftw perfect force balance

>the tragedy of kylo ren the cuck

I wish I had your optimism user. I can't picture Kylo's inevitable defeat in IX as anything but another slap in the face. It'll be the ultimate statement that the events of the OT were all for naught.

tfw i haven't even watched tfa but reylo sounds goat

>He literally dupes Snoke into believing he brought him the gurl, then slices in half.
>more powerful than Vader and Sheev
>can't even tell when his deranged choke artist of an apprentice is lying to him
fucking hell disney

Unless they're saving it for IX it's looking like the supposed Grey Jedi hints were just wishful thinking on the part of the fans...or yet another dropped plotline.

Yeah it def has that EU fanboy feel that would never fly because why the fuck would we do something original here. That's right hand me every single dollar you have on you thank you thank you very much for paying tonight enjoy the movie

>91359757
Ok is this confirmed then???