Should we leak TLJ spoilers on social media just to punish all the plebs for having shit taste in movies?

Should we leak TLJ spoilers on social media just to punish all the plebs for having shit taste in movies?

First you gotta tell the spoilers first you fucking bozo

We don't even know if any of these spoilers are legit

>anything i don't like is shit

Help yourself

I'd rather watch them from the shadows try and convince themselves it's the best movie ever and then panic and backpeddle when the box office is worse than TFA

Lotta shills gonna get burned on this one

They wouldn't know that. The butthurt will still be strong.

I mean, if you had friends, then yes it could be effective. But since the situation is the latter, it won't be too effective

Hamill confirmed it himself, the pawn leaks are true.

There are no spoilers yet though
Gonna have to wait until the opening night to get those

This is like saying water is wet. Of course it's not reaching tfa numbers even if it was a good movie it'd still make less money the same way empire strikes back made less then a new hope. It's still gonna make a Fuck ton of money regardless however.

wait up... you think box office = how good the movie is?

lets have multiple versions of the TLJ """spoilers""".
This increases the probability of actually getting certain elements of the movie correct thus spoiling a pleb's enjoyment of the movie.
We can start a version with luke dying and kylo killing snoke as version 0.

when this movie will be in theaters? Cant wait for the memes.

at this point, mark hamil cant even give two shits about the starwars franchise.
what a great sign people

I know this is weird to say, but I feel tired of Star Wars. It feels like it's being absolutely shoved down everyone's throats now.

If I get order 66 you must do it but do it anyway. Normalfags don't care about this series other than it's become an excuse now to use as a social event.

That is the only quantifiable, objective measurement we have to determine how good art is. Artistic opinion is subjective, so how many people are willing to pay for it is the only real way we have to measure quality.

I can still tolerate star wars but it's capeshit thats really being saturated

>killing 2 villains before the end

FAKE!!!

If it's going to keep even 1 normie from giving money to disney yes do it.

>randoms from Jaku

How does the midichlorians work anyway? Are they passed down genetically or are people just randomly born with tons of them in their cells?

It should be
>anything liked by the people I don't like is shit

>Waaah waaaahh! I wanna sucky daddy Lucas cock, not disney cock. Waaah. Muh chilbhood. Muh wukeypaedia. Muh cartoons. Muh vidya. Muh fanwank novels. Muh prequelmemes.
Kys

Nu Star Wars is like dating your ex after a bad breakup. It feels good at first b/c you wanted it so bad, but once you get a minute to breathe and reflect, you notice how shitty and broken it is.

Uncomfortably true.

>How does the midichlorians work anyway? Are they passed down genetically or are people just randomly born with tons of them in their cells?
it just works. turn your brain off.

Should be a good flick

>Should we leak TLJ spoilers on social media just to punish all the plebs for having shit taste in movies?

retard for believing this lol.
>phasma dies
>rey kills luke
you are aware the mouse is trying to make people like these characters, right?

This is a grand Sup Forums tradition. I remember when we spoiled Dumbledore's death all over the internet

I understand not killing Luke but who the fuck cares about Phasma?

what are you still doing on Sup Forums grandpa?

>Tfw it'll never be 2006 again

There was something magical about that year. I say we do it just for shits and giggles.

Oldfags don't breed.

Disney shills are afraid
>this
we shouldn’t even be debating this. What’s the best way to get the message out?

The fact that the creators invited a bunch of other Hollywood fucks to their premiere so they could pose for photo ops instead of actual fans shows you how much disdain they have for you. Fuck Star Wars.

To a child, Star Wars or capeshit hasn't been saturated yet. Hollywood is trying to do the same thing the gaming industry did last generation.

Release the same shit year after year and make money off new games entering the market. Here is the problem with this strategy though...

It breeds boredom - as older fans get sick of it they let new fans know that and it becomes popular to shit on these franchises.

The studios see that they have no customer retention and go after new audiences by pandering to women or minorities but mostly women.

Everyone sees that this pandering is just covering for a lack of ideas and quality and the studios respond by calling us Nazis. It ends with the studios poisoning their base and saying fanboys are dead and don't have to be your audience.

The old fans get marginalised while new fans ignore them because nazis are bad. The cycle repeats, the new fans eventually become old fans and everything is ruined.

You can't even recoginise a good film anymore and everyone wants to see Hollywood fail. Investors leave and finally someone decides to throw their money into something new... Or films remain shit for a long time. This has happened too with Western animation from the 60s up until the late 80s.

Hohum.

alternate.

Spoilers generally need to spoil something that would be surprising.

>What’s the best way to get the message out?

Spam popular hashtags? Especially if there's a big breaking story in the next week

Well... yes? What kind of autistic brainlet allows foreknowledge of the plot to ruin their enjoyment of something? If I hear one more normie walk into a conversation I'm having plugging their thumbs in their ears screeching "SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS" I'm honestly going to punch them in the spleen.

reminder LUKE DIES faggots are baiting you to see the film. its a one to one empire remake

Tell 'em Finn is the last jedi, he gets all the cool stuff
Then when they realize he's still a cuck who needs younger girls to parent him and does nothing but serve "diversity" they'll chimp out

>Look at wat dey did with ma brother Finn
>just becaze of whiteys
>muh guess SW is for white peaoople after all

Tell them Luke uses a force power from "legends" or something and is the central piece of the film only to have the 40+yo fatties who pray every morning to the OT rage in disappointement

>*cracks beer* , welp guess Indiana Jones is the only good franchise now, baby !! *slaps ass* isn't Harry the best ???
>Y-y-yes h-h-he is honey, he's the one playing Luke if I remem...
>*kills wife*

>Jaku
This is the twist. Jakku was a clone the entire time. The First Order is going to use a mega weapon that can clone planets for infinite resources.

>clone planets
no sci-fi writer would ever be stupid enough to make this a thing

This, her being dead doesn't effect her toy sales because she looks cool which is really all that matters.

I was present at the premiere AMA

quit larping faggot

Who did you sexually harass?

Tarentino is rescuing Trek just as Disney is running SW straight into the ground.

wednesday/thursday.

that's hilarious, lmao. i don't care about being spoiled but normies would be so mad at this

proof?