/twd/ Pre-show thread

Will this be a bullshit filler episode, or will we see some things resolved?

....the mid season finale was last week you daft cunt

What kind of retarded bait is this? You got me to reply so I guess it's pretty solid but honestly fuck you

REMINDER:
>Carl shown Siddiq mercy
>Rick shown Siddiq wrath
Ergo, Carl is getting saved by Siddiq. No death. Carl dying is prevented.

nah, im done, not watching this trash anymore

Where my /enid/fags at?

>spoilers that have been 99% correct say Carl is dying
>Idiots still believe Carl won't die tonight

It's a prank bro.

Got any pics of her feet I cant find any.

Actually the Carl rumor was never confirmed and spoilers for this week are being withheld. It's looking more likely that it'll be a cliffhanger.

Ple remove ccccCCCrrrrrrllllLs Jr.

how many hours until it airs?

Two

Gib khazar milkers

I hope Daryl dies

When is Maggie doing full frontal nudity? It's the next logical step in her development.

>Negan isn't fucking this on a daily basis

Is Negan gay?

>Chandler was spotted on the last day of shooting episode sixteen of season eight
>TSDF are withholding spoilers for the midseason finale because "muh personal reasons"
Yeah, they got BTFO and are waiting to announce their apology.

Carl is fucking living, faggot. Deal with it.

How long will his hair next season if he doesn't get killed off?

Kid's going to look like Cousin It.

So, when is this on?

Shes so pretty.

Can someone explain when Pickled Rick arrived at the sanctuary in the last episode or why Daryl didn't save him from the trash people by using his impenetrable plot armor?

fucking ridiculous

>she's losing weight

dropped

hollywood was a mistake

Has she done topless work?

>the Walking Waifu
Is this what this show discussion turned to?

This is that one Oceanside chick, what's her name Cyndie.

is he going for the eugene look?

The Saviors escaped if that's what you're asking, because Daryl and crew were a bunch of dumbasses plus Eugene had a plan. Rick went to the garbage people to make another deal, he said his people knew so they would've probably come to save him if things didn't turn out.

more

Most likely this look. If he doesn't die.

Which he won't.

in about two hours

Think Eugene will live through the next couple seasons?

I hope there’s a Carl death cliffhanger.

Someone else dies.

Make of this how you will.

Thanks, man - is brettygood still up? Haven't watched this shit live for ages.

God I want to watch Enid die so badly. Just imagine her being caught off guard by some zombies while she is out with Aaron, and they chase her into a dead end and she is trapped as they converge on her, she shoots a few of them but she quickly runs out of ammo and as she tries to load a fresh mag the zombies grab her and drag her down, their grimy fingernails gripping her soft white wrists, their teeth biting down on her shoulder, tearing away flesh like string cheese, her young fresh blood soaking through her shirt and running down over her breasts in a waterfall, her screams of agony attracting more zombies that come to feed on her thick round pubescent thighs, tearing into her throat and her soft, round belly, biting into her tight jiggly ass and breasts, her screams turning to helpless moans as she realizes she is doomed and gives in to death, succumbing to the absolute agony of being devoured alive, trying to crawl away helplessly as the zombies pin her down and feast on her beautiful female body, ripping her apart as she screams for mercy.

I'm asking how long after they punched the hole in the wall did Rick's dumbass arrive? Also, it doesn't make sense that they leave him captive for at least an entire week.

After they received criticism for season six cliffhanger. It's go big or go home.

If he does die, they will show it without any cliffhanger. They will make it clear cut.

BUT, he won't die.

Cliffhanger is prolly Rick and everyone looking at a destoryed Alexandria wondering how the fuck they wi fix it.

Biters like it THIC

>feast on her beautiful female body
Prolly taste like Heaven on a plate.

>"Watch Talking Dead later with a surprise guest. But we swear no one from the main cast is getting killed on this episode! It's just a surprise guest!"
>guest is a main character who was killed
Why do they bother trying to get people to believe otherwise?

I hope not.

The fact that Eugene episodes are a "thing" now says a lot about the state of current affairs on this show.

I think his character is going to die soon in the comics. His current storyline pretty much mirrors how he was introduced, either he's getting killed by Commonwealth soldiers, betraying Rick and siding with them or something else.

Last scene of tonight will probably be Rick leaving the phone in the house before the bombs hit.

Yes

How the fuck can they cast a baby as a surprise guest?
Say your goodbyes to baby Judith.

why nobody streams anymore ;_;

because we are law abiding Christians

Can you imagine how amazing it would be to catch her and her squad of saviors alone in the forest and kill them all, leaving her pinned down behind a tree, sweating and breathing hard with her eyes flashing back and forth in fear? Then you just stop shooting and are completely silent as she sits there, waiting, until finally she thinks you might have gone away and when you hear her moving you carefully peer out and shoot her in the legs, ripping a hole in her thick beautiful thigh, streams of blood running down her legs as she squirms about in the ferns, whimpering and crying and thinking about those she loves sobbing and apologizing to them, as you approach and shoot her in the arm so she can't fire back at you, before beating her in the stomach until she coughs up blood, then rolling her into her stomach and pulling off her dirty jeans and forcing your erect cock tip in between her fat ass cheeks and thighs, not sticking it in yet, just rubbing it between them, the blood serving as lube and pooling in the rim between cock tip and shaft, angling your cock straight down and ramming it in, before finally slipping it into her pussy with a knife against her side, the tip poking just under breast, fucking her harder and harder, until she begins to moan despite herself, too weak to do anything but accept it. Finally she cums, and as she does you sink the knife into her soft skin so that the mix of agony and ecstasy overwhelms her. Then you slide it back out, and finish inside her to the sounds of her sticky coughs as she chokes on her own blood, before finally submitting to the void that awaits us all.

used to be fun ;_;
...used to be ;_;

>Last scene of tonight will probably be Rick leaving the phone in the house before the bombs hit.

Rick has never really talked to Lori through the phone except for that one episode. They've never shown that he does ever again as far as I know so I doubt it.

Coz net neutrality.

Daily reminder: Baby Judith is actually baby "Hey Rick, le'm ask you sum'fin" and Rick is aware of this, which make him a cuck

>baby Judith will die
>he will start raising baby Grave as a replacement
Rick can't stop catching a break.

She was literally in the "flash forward" or whatever at the beginning of this season

I hope so. I've pretty much only been watching for him and Negan anymore desu senpai.

They never called her Judith.

.... Dun dun dun.

>forgetting Rick saved baby Grace from the Savior Outpost
>in the outpost baby Grace had a Velveteen Rabbit
>in the flash forward the child is holding a Velveteen Rabbit
Are you implying baby Judith restort to thievery and stole another kid material possession? I guess she really is Shane's kid. Always wanting something that isn't theres.

Samefag

>get assblasted
>muh samefag boogieman

>neck tattoo

Dropped

Stream when?

>actually responding to a samefag fag
Wew

Samefag

Fucking stop trying to keep the thread alive.

FUCK.
OFF.
SAMEFAGS.
FUCK OFF.

Go buy cable or satellite you cheap fuck

Daryl dies btw

Only about an hour and a half until all deniers get blown the fuck out when Carl gets murked.
>hurr but he tweeted saying the rumors are stupid
Why would he not deny rumors you fucking idiots. What is he supposed to do, say "yeah I'm dying"? Fuck off.
>hurr but it's just shitty rumors
The Spoiling Dead has a 100% track record and has never been wrong for its entire existence you fucking dumb fucks.
>B-but he's a big character in the comics
Doesn't matter, Chandler is going to college soon and clearly doesn't want to be stuck on this show his entire life. Plus his arc after the time-skip is shitty anyway and can easily be made better by his absence.

It's happening faggots. Get ready to be blown the FUCK out. When it happens please at least have the good grace to stick around so we can laugh at your pathetic tears.

He and Tara are both severely suicidal at this point. They'd be doing the group a favor.

Plot armor too THIC THIC THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Holy fucking shit.

Proof?

Does he die like Nick in Fear? Sacrificial suicide? It was only a matter of fucking time.

>die like Nick in Fear
what? daniel showed up and saved him before the dam collapsed

Can't wait for one of Rick's kids to die tonight.

Someone else is bitting the dust Carl is alive and well.

not everyone lives in the land of the free.

Really? I have to rewatch. It would be too unreal if Nick survived, let alone based Troy.

I'm in North Korea. Cut me some slack.

It's literally baby Judith.

During the attack someone is going to craddle her away and get shot i.e., Lori's comicbook death.

WHAT TIME DOES IT AIR

I'm still confused how they are going to reasonably come into conflict with The Whisperers without Carl? Just feels weird that storyline will not have Carl being responsible for loads of deaths because he chased Lydia.

And any good speculation on The Commonwealth? My theory for how they've got such big numbers is because they've got the cure for stopping people from reanimating. They'll offer it to Eugene and co and Eugene will take it, betraying Rick.

I am hoping that when she dies it is a really drawn out scene like Noah, I get really hard when the girls get eaten but it's over so quick because muh females so I have to play it over and over by which time it loses value.

9/8c

be honest: if given the choice would you rather
live in north korea
live in the world of TWD

????????
troy is definitely dead
the head wound was pretty severe and we saw water rushing into the dam underworks
either way he might still wash up as a walker sometime along in the future

Are you really doubtful? I mean, fucking Salazar survived an explosion after he went insane and became suicidal. Not to mention he gain wizard abilities.

I wouldn't put it pass me if Troy lived.

Regarding Carl the show has made due without other characters, I'm not saying it won't feel weird myself but they can shuffle roles around or create new characters.

North Korea has a better plot.

>america is the only country that isn't stuck in the late 50's as far as technology

What's that kid name that wanted to help based Carol? If Carl dies (he won't) they can shaft it unto him.

He was in the season opener of the future. And so was Judith.

chris (the dudes he was with just straight up lied about what happened to him after he jacked their ride) and travis (somehow survived the fall AND the bite through some plotarmor or indian medicine) are much much more likely asspulls if it comes to that

spoliers :

carl have cliffanger fake dead

black character dies

thrash people almost all dead

negan attack alexandria

What is a dream sequence

who here /negan/

>black character dies

I bet it's that random Alexandria dude.

Anyone streaming it?

>tfw you'll never be a Savior or Negan