It’s over

it’s over

who the fuck didnt know this already?

Seriously? It's just a glib facsimile again?

Kids and teens that haven't seen Star Wars before.

>competently directed
>remake
>safe
>souless made by committee
>nostalgia

Yep, that describes Disney Star Wars.

Just a little reminder this dude has been cropping and posting his own twitter posts for the last ~2 weeks so that Sup Forums will subscribe to him, and his insight and commentary is about as meagre and weak as could be expected from a twitter account.

So... how will they remake the original trilogy if they're already kind of doing it with the new one?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>15 followers
I doubt that this guy was invited to a screening

This is the first early review that I believe is genuine and not motivated by Disney shill dollars or rose-colored nostalgia goggles

>people watch nu star wars

really?

how do we get Georgie Boy back?

wow he even looks like a Sup Forums poster
suspicious

lmao

>didn't like Blade Runner 2049
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why didn't Disney invite based Armond to the premiere, are they racist or something

>past 2 weeks
>he doesn’t know who review screw is

Plus he was at the premiere, was all over his snapchat you nuwar soyboy.

Who?

GLIB
L
I
B

Story was shit my man. Let it go.

yeah, i guess we cant take this guy seriously

Wow a critic with actual good taste color me surprised

>He doesnt know who ReviewScrew is
Some literal who from Twitter with 15 followers? Why in the fuck would I know who this is?

you don’t know him, but you know his memes

Instant credibility.

You can't unring a bell, boy.

Fuck off faggot and stop posting your twitter screencaps here. We know you haven't seen it

I like this guy.

He did. It was all over his snapchat

This was known before 7 was even written, filmed, and released

So basically he posts his Twitter stuff here in an attempt to gain followers, which clearly isn't working

wait a minute this is that hack on youtube who released an original "movie" directed and edited with the equivalent skill set of a third grader

>his snapchat
You mean your snapchat? Which nobody follows

Patton Oswalt was singing its praises so I know at least one dudes wife gets murdered.

>nuwar soyboy in this much of a suicide watch because his franchise is in shambles

I fully agree with that. I'm sick of postmodernism, I just want honest storytelling

>that critique of 2049

Did he even watch it? The film has its faults, but it certainly isn't a dishonest film by any means, or attempting to cash in on the 80s bullshit. Dude makes himself sound like a total brainlet here.

Wow. I've never seen such a blazing list of piercing insults and supposition packed into one run on sentence.

Pardon me while I go masturbate to this stream of consciousness masterpiece.

This. It would have been dishonest if it was just a retread of the original like Force Awakens, but it wasn't.

Contrarian faggots just like to say it was shit because it makes them feel really smart, i.e. "AH I AM NOT A PLEBIAN WHO WATCHETH THESE PLEBERY, I WATCHED A SMART FILM FOR THESPIANS, LIKE DUNKIRK WHICH COULD LITERALLY ONLY BE WATCHED IN A CINEMA BECAUSE IT'S DISAPPOINTING OUTSIDE OF ONE"

Don’t forget to lube up

I like this guy, what was his old account?

>14 followers

He wasn't invited to the premiere

Idk but it had like 700 followers and he kinda just stopped posting when he made the one and so he lost his clout a bit. Nice to see him back though

stop shilling

Doesn't matter, watch it make 3 billion dollars

Being safe is worse than being bad.

>JJ Abrams
>competent
I'll give you the other two. JJ is has the artistic sensibility of a nerdy 13-year-old and always will

You never had 700 followers faggot

It won't make 1 billion more than TFA

It's the same

This

it's worse, total trash (like the prequels) can have genuinely inspired bits that feed the imagination. safe is reductive, it just sticks to what already exists and neuters it

Won’t even make a billion

Guaranteed OP is this guy.

review screw’d

Everyone that’s already bought a ticket

Yes the most credible part was the way he misspelled chords.

Cry harder blade redditor

Bump

this

but br2049 is le reddit xD am I right boys

Blade cuck

Wew

Literally the only TWO things he helped spawn (and others then took over and made it better) were LOST and Fringe.

The only fucking two things I also like and imo were the only decent things he's done. LOST was totally its own thing (yeah it used cliches) but boy was it one in a million tv shows, having such a large cast, in fucking Hawaii, with scifi elements, being stranded, and having that many seasons with such huge season arcs.

Same with Fringe, being totally scifi on FOX, being a bait-and-switch procedural the FOX execs thought they were getting.

They know, deep inside. Or they're just letting their kids have a good time at the movies.

This

I'm sure he'd have loved it.

sounds like a dorky neckbeard. what a shock.

I WISH batman had been a serial killer in this. Why is everyone so fucking boring.

You can be competent without artistry. JJ is competent. You sound jealous.

Star Trek 09 was pretty good

This

Figures, it was a soft reboot all along.

Even if you dislike the aesthetic, what's dishonest about 2049's storytelling?