How would be do directing a big budget film?

How would be do directing a big budget film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ryGnmGKbRFo?t=787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ow wud do be doo directing a big budget film?

As much as I like him, probably not well. He's good with camp humor.

>How would be do

be would probably do bad be is not a director

Waste most of the budget buying a bigger house and blow the rest on filming unpaid extras playing the role of his fans on-location in major cities throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Then spend the last few thousand dollars in hiring college students to edit the movie on Adobe Aftereffects

I'd like to see him tackle a horror B-movie

James has a messiah complex. His whole purpose of making the movie was to get his ego stroked by fans, and he didn't realize that the writing, directing, acting, and editing were total shit. Now he's clearly lost creatively, and that roach Mike has taken over.

Pretty much this. I used to watch their channel but once Mike chased Bootsy off for his fat fuck mouth breathing friend, it's become unwatchable. Sorry, Mike. You can eat a 10" dick.

honesty, this. I loved Bootsy

>t.manlet

>respecting this

okay? He was the only one who know how to play fucking video games

He is an obvious talent but he has always been a small filmmaker. He doesn't have the experience guiding a crew to do work that he primarily does all himself. That was the issue with the AVGN movie since most of his previous projects had been very small home-moviesque productions

Why does he use a greenscreen background instead of that big movie room he built? Did he lose the house, or did the negative stigma from using it in the Ghostbusters video ruin everything?

youtu.be/ryGnmGKbRFo?t=787

i watched that "video game controllers" video him and mike did
they confused the smaller second edition original xbox controller for the huge original xbox controller. they also confused some of the playstation controllers.
disappointing

Maybe he just prefers it

>here is the original PS1 controller
>holds up analog controller

what a waste of construction thoug

Not big budget, but he was asked to star in the first segment of VHS 2 but turned it down.

maybe it was already like that, and not built for the videos.

I was going to post this kek

Do these tards even play vidya? How could they screw that up so badly?

They don't know anything that's made after 1995.

mike plays a lot of 8bit