*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05f4G5P0HnK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*exhales*

sammo hung?

PSYCHOSOMATIC

let me guess, she takes down one of the gorilla walkers while everyone else gets blown up

*wheezes*

Also, why did they give the fat guy a name like "Porkins"?

ADDICT INSANE

im so glad that my wifes daughter has a poc role model to look up to. Representation matters.

Is she Porkins' Asian lovechild?

I'm so glad that fat Asian trannies are finally getting the representation they deserve

representation matters!

She is so ugly I might not bother with this one. They should have covered that disgusting face with prosthetic makeup.

Go ahead, laugh it up. This woman is the typical American nowadays. Finn is the typical American. These actors were chosen because they embody the typical American in 2017. Oh no they cast a morbidly obese Asian in star wars...how about the fact that the globalists fucking rotted out country from the inside out, that funny too?

arr yes
i buy thurty ancient chinese recipe sugar biscuit
and a rir egg rorr

Did she eat the pilot and commandeered the ship?

May da fose bee wit yue

This is drumpfs fault btw.

or just said she was a fuckin alien

Oh yeah im sure all the little girls are just gonna rush out to buy her action figures.

Very nice. fatties were mocked back in the 70s

vocaroo.com/i/s05f4G5P0HnK

>We want the Chinese box office

>they think this affirmative action hire will appeal to the Chinese

I am glad Bobby Lee is still getting work after shitting himself on MadTV.

*raughs*

>not in uniform
>no helmet

No standards at all for flying, I see.

That's Alex Borstein, silly.

IM THE FIRESTARTER
TWISTED FIRESTARTER

Nice dubs.

But OP, another Star Wars thread? How many is that for you today?

So thats where Kim Jong Un is.

so desperate for the chink market because they fucked up in casting Finn with a black guy

I hope her flying is better than her driving

Looks like Margaret Cho crossbred with Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell. Incredible.

When weeb Americans go for Asian chicks they think they're going to get Anri Okita. In reality, this is the chick they end up with minus the actress income.

Jesus christ

How did we go from this

to THIS

Martial Law was a awesome show

Wrong song

market research

That's that again dude from 40 year virgin right?

There are so many pictures of this movie without the full cast. Maybe it's not just that, but they just feel so fucking fake and staged. They have such an oddly different spirit than those pictures from the original. Like, why the fuck is Jar Jar and Kennedy in that picture and just Ridley and Boyega with R2, BB8 and a stormtrooper looming in the background??? Even the photoshoots seem so horribly artificial and algorithm determined.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, Ms. Swan in Star Wars. That's going to be hilarious!

same band i dont care

Is the characer's actual name Porkins, or is that just his callsign?

If I was Chinese I would be mad as fug if they used a fat ugly cunt to represent us.

Could have choose a qt asian like Jing Tian or Rinko Kikuchi. Nice one Kathleen

god i fucking wish

Return of the Jedi had a female asian pilot but she was hot and not a fat fuck.

cool, Alex Borstein is in the new Star Wars.

hopefully based Will Sasso is in it too.

Actual name (in full, according to wiki, it was Jek Tono Porkins, but only the surname was ever used on screen or in the credits).

His call sign was Red Six.

he look like a man

this. the chinese aren't infected by the postmodern disease. if they had cast an attractive chink it probably would have worked but no one will care about this oompa-loompa

>UH OH! HOT DOG!

The Chinese might just save us.

#wocketmwan

>fat, ugly asian, driving on the wrong side of the galaxy

Beefins?

CHICKINS?

>the absolute state of chinese pandering

John Cazale
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Steve Buschemi

Why do actors have to be good looking? Maybe we'd get better performances if they weren't hired for their looks more often.

Who's the fat asian dude?

Kek

Bobby Lee

OH NO NO NO

Jews control the media and constantly push the beautiful people idea about Hollywood so normal people feel insecure by comparison and listen to what the shills in LA have to say, look at Gwyneth Paltrow somehow convincing millions of Americans she is a health guru despite offering horrible advice about healh. It allows them to control other facets of American society, see all the attempts at racemixinf they're trying to force now.