Steven Immortal

Will this kid ever age?

It was probably a mistake on the writer's part having him bring an immature teenager in the body of an 8 year old, instead of just an 8 year old.

Be*, not bring

Yeah, to think him and Azula (14) from Avatar are the same age is weird.

Yes he can age, but it's dependent on his state of mind. When he was so concerned about losing his childhood, he started to rapidly age. Conversely when he was terrified of not being able to grow up, he reverted to a baby.

He's going to grow up, but he's going to age like Steven Universe.

Azula vs Steven. Who wins?

I'm kinda hoping that their relationship ends up being like Garnet's after the series and they just stay permafused as Stevonnie, also preventing Connie from aging.

Azula has killing intent so her. Plus if Steven's in his regular clothes his glaring weakpoint is right there

It's Half-Elf aging. Everyone else hits puberty like normal but halfies hit at twenty. Plus side immortality negative side slow maturity

Nope
In fact, he's regressing
The Crewniverse always wanted to do a Moe anime with an ugly jewboy instead
And now they're not even being subtle about it
It's actually hilarious because they kept other scales the same but Steven has shrunk. He needs stools to see onto the kitchen counter in his own house now.

He will age when connie ages.He wont even notice but since its clear he wants to be with her, he will unconsciosly grow.

Cuss Azula killed so many people.

But she's growing younger now too

She's now a head with some arms and legs sticking out

He's Andy Milonakis

I'd watch that anime

No-one. Fire wouldn't really bother steven that much, he's immune to electrical attacks (as seen by Jail Break), and he's got the physical strength of teenage Clark Kent.

He'd just brush it off, until Garnet or Pearl restrain her.

He's immune to gem destabilizers
Who knows how those work

I didn't say she did? The point is she's willing to kill. Aang, Zuko, she didn't care. It's actually the reason why I think Steven loses most of these "what-if" battles; he hasn't dirtied his hands enough. Yeah, yeah, Bismuth, but he's still not to the point where killing is the first option to him.

Although to be fair, I'm assuming that original user meant a deathmatch in the first place.

>What is a kid show

Most likely he will grow up

I do hope we get an episode set some years into the future

I hope the future episode is super crazy. Like Stevonnie permanently fused and running a massive Earth/Crystal Gen space empire five hundred years in the future.

I absolutely love this comic for its simplicity and just how hard it hits, but it bugs me that adult steveonnie looks like normal stevonnie, logically she should be about the size of rainbow quartz.

I think my favorite fanart of future Steven/Connie is whoever does Brick House Steven
Where he and Connie have a matching nose scar, and have a lil duaghter who looks like a lil kid version of Stevonnie.

>Fire won't bother Steven

He's made of flesh, and was getting very uncomfortable inside of Bismuths forge.

Heat is a valid method of attack against him

will this series die? I hope so

Except Azula has never killed anyone and whenever she was in the position to she never pulled the trigger. She is not a murderer.

THIS

When they revealed that Steven is 14 instead of 7 I was like WHYYYYYY!?

What was the tought process?

Pretty much this. There was no reason to make Steven a teenager. If they said he was like a 9 year old kid or something I would be fine. But since it was reviled he was 14 I sort of lost interest in the show.

What the hell are you talking about? Aang was literally dead until Katara pulled out that magic spirit oasis water and revived him. In spite of the "never say die" rule it is heavily implied that Aang was in fact dead.
Are you the user that constantly and autistically defends Azula?

I'm not the guy but if Aang was truly dead he wouldn't have came back to life.

>the only way you can COME BACK to life is if you haven't actually left the realm of the living

Look, I don't give a shit if it's implied he is dead because that is non-conclusive evidence of whether or not he truly died. Unless Azula went over and chopped his head off all we can say is that she put him in a coma.

My point was mostly that Azula did indeed TRY to kill Aang. The intent was there.

Azula have a predator instinct possibly huge than Jasper and no remorse or shame for play dirty and double cross...
... Steven got friendshipforce and tears...
How can be this a question?

Tears can't melt flares or bolts!

No it wasn't because we never see her attempt before or after this "attack."

Azula does not have a predator instinct, she only acts as a soldier to gain the affection of her father. She is not a monster.

Un-ironically autist

He's gotten really good at instinctively summoning his bubble shield whenever he's in danger. And he's starting to manipulate it's shape with the spikes or letting Eyeball in. So he could probably just stay in there, I doubt anything she cold firebird at him could pop it.
And it creates it's own atmosphere so it's not like she could smoke him out

I don't use monster, sociopath and sadistic are more accurate,
even his supposed friends shit his panties if Azula wake up late for breakfast and there's no more milk for his sugarflakes.
Steven can't handle her with tears and ice cream

You are a horrible human being if you think Azula is a sociopath. You do not take the time to understand the trauma she went through and don't see her for the crying little girl she is inside.

I think it COULD be interesting if they play with the idea that a)Steven ages physically based on how he perceives himself, and b)his mentality of being perfectly happy with who he is all the time no matter what MIGHT not be such a good thing.
He needs to wake the fuck up and realize that being an immature little shit is holding him back, no matter how much the people around him enable it.

She's a psycho who gave herself a bad haircut because she had no friends and was hearing voices

I'm and can recognize another
Seems like you carry a bag full of (you)s
Almost feel and enjoy that autistic rabbies
But Again Steven is a punch bag
His mental age for his 14 years in this gay Earth are more like a sign of heavy retard

This is a really weird flavor of /ss/.

not really, unless something extreme happens. his current size is the limit of his gem to project his complex organic form. possibly he could eventually take more direct control over his projection, like the others gems have, and hollow himself out, but it seems doubtful.

I don't think this is the limit.

In So Many Birthdays he was able to actually age though adolescence, adulthood and near death. That wasn't regular shapeshifting and he was able to cycle through them all (even faster than Amethyst could shapeshift and for a longer time). And when he stopped he wasn't exhausted and his body didn't snap back into a baby like when he actually shapeshifted himself taller on his birthday

>we never see her attempt before or after this "attack."

so a guy stabs another guy in the heart with a knife, but the paramedics rescue the victim just in time before he bleeds to death

if you were the stabber's lawyer, you would say, "my client is not a murderer. No one one saw him attempt murdering the defendant before or after this attempted murder"?

I thought he could control his age and size but chooses to live like his age?

He's half rock after all. May be granted complete immortability for saving the Universe, just like Frodo and Bilbo did.

>steven bubbling bismuth did nothing
how extreme does it have to be for him to be.

So you could say he's only has old has he feels :^)

Adventure time did it
Why can't SU?
Steven's voice actor gets worse the older he gets, being forced to do a kids voice