Look! It's the perpetrator!

Look! It's the perpetrator!

I wonder who it could be...

Other urls found in this thread:

edfanon.wikia.com/wiki/If_It_Smells_Like_an_Ed_(My_Ending)
youtube.com/watch?v=VCaCgA6NUVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait...

It's Pikachu!

>thought it was Rolf the whole episode
>this scene happens
>turns out it was the Kankers
>then it turns out that Rolf actually was in on it the whole time

Rolf wasn't in on it, Jimmy was giving him the jube jubes so that they would suspect Rolf, but Rolf wasn't aware of what Jimmy was doing or why. He just accepted the candy no questions asked

God this episode pisses me off to this day!

more upsetting than Eric sparrow

>Jimmy
I never knew I could get so mad as a kid then, I wanted to kill that little fucker.

Rolf is like Robin from Teen Titans: always VIGILANT. A little chilled out maybe, as a son of the shepherd and know-it-all, ignorant German.

All I know about this episode is that it made those jewjoobs sound good as fuck

Same.

Go fish

WHY?

O SHIT WADDUP?!?

edfanon.wikia.com/wiki/If_It_Smells_Like_an_Ed_(My_Ending)

wikia was a mistake

Rolf misses the old country

Terrible.

I am glad the Eds finally made friends with everyone else at the end of the movie, though I doubt they all disliked them that much to begin with if they all willingly take part in Eddy's scams all the time.

>though I doubt they all disliked them that much to begin with if they all willingly take part in Eddy's scams all the time.
I mean, they were all kinda fun, like when they made a giant city out of cardboard.

A naked foot.

Don't fuck with Jimmy

Was Jimmy trans?

No
Double Dee was

Honest question. Why are people mad at Jimmy when the Eds treated him like shit and their comeuppance is no worst for wear from any other episode?

it's all fun and games, but merry-making nearly cost us this sextant

youtube.com/watch?v=VCaCgA6NUVw

Because it's Jimmy, dude
fuck jimmy

The first time I saw that episode as a kid I was completely confused, from the out of place musical number to Jimmy's plan, to the fact it was a two-parter.

>Rolf wasn't in on it, Jimmy was giving him the jube jubes so that they would suspect Rolf, but Rolf wasn't aware of what Jimmy was doing or why. He just accepted the candy no questions asked
this is Great Gatsby levels within levels of keikaku

>The fact it was a two partner
You mean that the episode was 22 minutes long instead of 11, right?

Jimmy is a snivelling coward. He only mocks the eds when he's behind someone stronger such as Sarah, Kevin or Rolf when they are the ones doing the mocking.

On his own he cries for mercy in a heartbeat. I can't stand people like that.

Double D didn't do anything and Ed is too dumb to know what's going on

Yeah, threw me for a loop.
Jimmy is the definition of a dirty coward, and I take more joy out of his suffering in the rest of the series knowing he's the greatest villain in the Cul-De-Sac.

Fucking Kevin man.

Go chase a scam, eddy

Edy was the only one that did anything. Ed and Edd didn't do anything besides laugh like all the other kids did

At least Ed took the punishment like a man.

Jimmy is literally a Jew.

Wait, what's that called?

Not only because Ed and Double D got punished for no reason other than laughing, and because his "revenge" was the most cowardly thing I've ever seen on the show, but because it was fucking Jimmy of all people who was behind the entire scheme. I have loathed the "Jimmy is actually an evil genius" shtick from the very beginning, because Jimmy exists to be an ineffective catty faggot, not some devious mastermind who can outsmart Double fucking D and outwit Eddy.

Seriously, I hate Jimmy more than any of the other kids, including Kevin (at least Shovelchin has the balls to stand up to the Eds directly and has reasonable limitations to his own abilities).

what

Darksparrow, she's been writing this story for a while (and is finally back huzzah!)

She did the story about ed wanting to fuck a chicken and rolf fucking that boy that looks like a girl with hair in his eyes

Kevin was worse though, a walking definition of a douchebag.

t. dork