STOP
STOP THIS

groundhog day: the board

fpbp as per usual

Idris Elba as Guts.
Ryan Gosling as Griffith.

Henry Cavill as Guts
Elle Fanning as Griffith

Could say the same thing about star wars and comic book threads.

could you fuck off back to Sup Forums with your shitty edgelord cartoons

>edgelord cartoons
>posts on anime website that shares secondary common interests
sounds like (you) don’t belong here

Director: Mel Gibson

Griffith: Robert Pattinson (tentatively)

>adapting something that hasnt even fucking finished

what a shitty idea

Mel would honestly be the only I'd trust to handle the battles, but I just can't see this being adapted. They can barely make a mediocre anime and that's the easier way to adapt.

There has already been three adaptations. why stop there?

Justin Theroux as Gatsu

Miles Teller as Guts
Dev Patel as Griffith

It’d be very difficult. Maybe 5-10 years down the line do a trilogy of movies or 12 hour Netflix. I def want Mel directing though. I legitimately believe he would pull it off

no because with Berserk threads it's literally only ever the same one retarded question

I would throw a million dollars at a team of Jap animators, tell them that if i see any cgi that is out of place im gonna behead all of them, tell them that if they make a dub im gonna eviscerate all of them and then get the people who scored the 90’s anime to to do the OST and then i would include the entire Black Swordsman, Lost Children, Conviction Arcs as well as the omitted chapters from Golden age and i would make it rated MA and unrated Blu-Ray release. Wouldn’t even bother broadcasting it on tv, just release it on amazon. im dead serious about the CGI and dub, if i even saw so much as a hint of it id bear down on them with cold steel

This mongoloid as Puck

I re-watched Braveheart and The Patriot this week so that definitely tracks.

you’re right there is unique and insightful posts in every single comic book and star wars thread and shitpost. my mistake.

I'd go so far as to say we'll NEVER get an adaption of the Lost Children arc. Hell in some countries I doubt the Conviction arc would fly so well.

The imagery in apocalypto makes me think he could pull off the stuff in Hell. Mel Gibson movies have the common theme of the strong lonely man who suffers enormously.
That’s pretty much the story of berserk.

you just wasted a million dollars then faggot because no normie is going to watch a non-dubbed anime you dumb goy this is why you arent a millionaire in the first place

>Seth Rogen as Guts
>James Franco as Griffith
>Jonah Hill as Puck
>Michael Cera as Farnese

>Henry Cavill as Guts
Better as younger Guts, Clive Owen is better as modern Gutts.

>Director: Sam Raimi

kys

because only ONE of those adaptations has been good

i hope i'm dead before hollywood shits out a live action version of berserk

How would they direct this scene? It's impossible

Pretty sure consensual sex has been shown in movies before user.

Tom Cruise as Guts
Jared Leto as Griffith
Johnny Depp as Puck
Sonequa Martin-Green as Caska
Ryan Gosling as Judeau
Dwayne Johnson as Pippin
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Rickert
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Gambino
Allison Mack as Farnese

God I love the animation in the Golden Age movies.

Right. Endless capeshit is alright and wanted.

one of the best scenes in anything ever

youtube.com/watch?v=hXR41GJc4Ik

Judeau is supposed to be funny and charismatic. I can't Ryan Gosling pulling that off. Also Arnold would never agree to playing a bad guy

i don't care its for me and my kinfolk fuck off nigger, dubs are so trash its an insult to the species. I would never EVER watch a dub unironically, I would rather smash my head through dry wall all night than listen to one second of bloodcurdling cringe voice acting.

I'd want to do it as a TV show, start with the golden age arc and go from there in chronological order.
Idk about casting but I'd probably have Keith David play Zodd and Selena Gomez as that moth demon

>consensual

it’s been discussed before, casca is a dirty whore.

Karl Urban as post eclipse Guts.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

THIS

JESUS CHRIST

It's like trying to adapt Beowulf, there's just no way to do it and make it work. The best thing to do is make an accurate animation, but that's it. The characters are too larger-than-life to be properly cast, and the story is too over-the-top to accurately depict.

Also, it's never gonna finish, so it should just be left at that.

>no anime
>just fuck me up with more capeshit
do you feel in charge tourists

The endless fucking brainlet "hurr who would jew cast" threads are what made the fucking capeshit niggers think they're welcome here.

The golden JUST

First movie would be the Golden Age Arc

Director - Tarsem Signh

Guts - Josh Helman
Griffith - Eddie Redmayne
Casca - Tessa Thompson
Nosferatu Zod - Clancy Brown (voice over only)
Skull Knight - Keith David (voice over only)
Judeau - Lucas Till
Pippin - John Batista
Corkus - Joseph Gilgun
Rickert - Colin Ford
Gaston - Sebastian Stan

Guts has to pay alimony for griffiths rape child

>rape

kek

i would back your vision if i could

Oh my God someone actually rendered a 3d version of this, theres no way this kid hasn't seen it. I want to know his thoughts about it

I could see this, dude's heavily under utilized.

>that arm ripping animation
absolute kino

>Guts
Leslie Jones
>Casca
Michael Cera
>Griffith
Benedict Cumberbatch

>STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

fuck you, I will make these thread when and where I want and you can't do shit about it.

I would unironically like to see Dwayne Johnson play Zodd.

I'd write and direct.
Brendan Fraser as Guts
Michael Cera as Griffith
This isn't the 90's so I can't cast Halle Berry. I guess I'd look for an unknown.

>Guts vs 100 men in Golden Age II

Is there a more kino scene in all of film? That music gives me chills.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dDlXJpz04

I never even considered Mel, but he's probably perfect. Nobody else has the balls to pull it off.

Just adapt it as tv series X episodes for season, season 1 being Golden Age. Give it to HBO. GoT budget. True Detective 1 quality of cast. Instant hit.

>give it to HBO

Oh boy, I can't wait for all the forced political allegories, and total butchery of the source material.

Eddie Redmayne I can almost see as Griffith, but he's too overtly evil looking I think. I dunno, Eddie always looks and especially sounds like a villain to me. Griffith with his voice and mannerisms seems to straddle the line in a way I don't see Eddie Redmayne being able to do. Not a bad cast though.

>The characters are too larger-than-life to be properly cast, and the story is too over-the-top to accurately depict.
It would benefit from stage actors who can portray exaggerated characters well. There aren't many of those around anymore though and the style is unpopular.

It's a shame Lou Ferrigno is old as fuck, he would've made a great mo-cap actor and model for Zodd.