What does Sup Forums think of the kingsman movies?

What does Sup Forums think of the kingsman movies?

Really good, fun action movies with a likable cast. The second one relied on too many unnecessary deaths, though.

'Country road take me home' got me genuinely sad though, so I guess it worked.

Reddit

First one was great, second one was also good but it was a step down from the first.

Pretty forgettable

Made for the average normie
>Oh boy! Anal sex! Hee hee how raunchy!
>Look, I can be a super secret government badass and still hang out with "my bruvs" and get trashed on cheap liquor and weed

*popular

The first one was a fun action adventure with some comedy. It coaster off of other YA training montages and cliches. A few things were a little over the top, but believable such as sword legs hench girl.
The second one went too balls to the wall with robot arms, robot dogs, lazer lasso and had a great cast and didn't use them at all. Apparently there's a director's cut where even more people are at the wedding..

Look if you don't like raunchy, litty flicks you can fuck off snowflake.

They're ok Spy Kids spinoffs.

cringe worthy shit for "nu males"

Cheeto dust, spilled over Mt. Dew, r/funny, #litty, ""PG-18"", manursmekman, shameless, didn't break new ground, JJ Abrams, Sup Forums, numale & soyboy, makes you question why you paid for it, TRUMP LMAO, makes you understand what "american culture" actually does to movies.

The first one was good ol jolly fun. The second was borderline embarrassing. It was inspector gadget meat spy kids.

They shouldn't have killed off Lancelot.

the first one was okay until the terrible plot contrivance that led to the church scene. it was straight garbage after that.

i haven't seen the second one but if it's true that it's not as good as the first then it must be real fuckin' bad.

second one was garbage. Elton John on life support. Old guy seemed like he could barely speak.

Wasted Pedro Pascal and Mark Strong. Colin Firth phoned it in.

Poppy character was stupid and didn't see how world elite would back eugenics.

Pretty Good Flicks Desu. Second one relied too much on Gimmicks that made the first one so memorable though. Egerton's a Sound guy too, ran in to him at a Local pub and had a pint with the guy

Taron Egerton can carry a movie. Only reason to watch this filth.

>Royal family derives power from God
>US President derives power from the people
>Queen doesn't want to kill everyone on Earth but US President wants to kill all the people that make him powerful because lol, US is ebil
Shitty UK perfidy.

I really enjoy it, the second movie where they recreate the similar scene of beating people up in a bar i felt like it was liking a cow doe but i give it 8/10

will he be in the third one after being saved like the other guy

they suck big-ass balls.

>popular
>good

The first one was pretty shit. Wasnt even fun in a schlocky way since it was way to self aware.

The church scene was just cringy.

>The church scene was just cringy
this

nothing special, feels very cliche and it wasted many of the actors in the second

shit

>Cringey

Get off my board, your opinion on the movie is acceptable (although I don't agree with it) but please don't say "cringe"

Apt analysis, and heck I love spy kids and the king man

The fact that you would even consider those people a church shows how brainwashed you are. Shit even in the movie they flat out call them a hate group right from the start.

>feels very cliche
Well that's what a parody does.

second one would have been a lot better if it was around 90 minutes
2 hours and 30 minutes is insane. i can't believe the studio went with that.

shut the fuck up cringelord faggot

First was one was a good fun film, enjoyed it a lot, one of my most enjoyed films of that year.

Second one was okay, but too bloated and a bit too much over the top, plus plot and use of characters was just weaker overall.