Live action Anime grill

They making a movie for all you thirsty betas. Rejoice and hand over your betabux.

youtu.be/aj8mN_7Apcw

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.fun/manga/battle-angel-alita.
youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, after all these years...

Kawaii uguuu~

Please stop using memes.

Lmao this response fucking slayed me. Seriously 100% sides decimated. In OP I'm trying to be as rude and condescending as I can to you but the true anime girl lover is beyond that. He zeroes in past the surface insults and focuses on the only thing that truely matters, the waifus.

In this scene she offers her heart to the human boy she has fallen for and devoted her life to.

Where is the robot waifu comic pasta where they ban robot waifus and the the robot shuts down in its own after taking care of the guy from a young age to when he's elderly.

BURN IT
BURN THE ABOMINATION ALIVE
BURN UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF IT

:3

that's a zeta reticullian

>big eyes look good on stylized anime/manga characters so what if we tried that on a real person

I once watched a 20 minute anime episode in 5 hours after a friend's friend insisted that I should give this giant dragon titan thing a try. What a shitty genre of moving pictures. I hope it dies soon.

everytime i see her eyes they become more and more normal

big eyes are usually asociated with western cartoons, since disney times. it still is the most prevalent choice for stylization in american cartoons.

anyway, she looks hot, and that's an actually interesting, original aesthetic choice for a hollywood flick

Where can I read this manga online? I can't find it anywhere

Actress is very cute. So far looks good.

This

I'm slowly getting accustomed to it

>normalfags are now finding out about Guum

They don't deserve it

>normalizing RealDolls
when will this degeneracy end

AI grills are coming whether you like it or not. Maybe not in 10 years but in 25 for sure.

Yep Anime was inspired by Disney.

>she looks hot

here: mangahere.fun/manga/battle-angel-alita. Hurry and read it while you can, looks like all online manga sites are taking down the original nine volumes because of the movie.

So this anime movie is like saber marionette J?

It honestly doesn’t look that bad in motion, the screen caps are much worse in comparison.

Song was annoying.
Looks like a CW show premise with a budget.
No real hint at a plot, the entire trailer was just romance and self identity.(chick shit)
Alita's face is halfway inside the uncanny valley.
Not expecting much from this, and confused how it was ever made.

This coming from an impartial observer with zero Alita knowledge.

this is the cringiest thing that I have ever seen. It's painful to watch.

Tell your master that he fucked up big time.

Actually looks good in motion.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA

Wtf it's just a story about a girl taking photos and her former master is a giant robot samurai. This story is shit.

get to bed Billy, you have school in the morning

>pg-13
WHO THE FUCK

Need an animebytes account for all dat good manga these days.

I finally realised what's off about the live-action version. Hair insufficiently floofy.

The manga gets pretty wild.

i love it. no fucking way are they going to do it justice in pg-13