They’re making this into a feature film? Seriously? Fuck this gay earth

They’re making this into a feature film? Seriously? Fuck this gay earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4142737/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source?

We need to kill these abominations. If the whole world mobilized we could cleanse the earth of the gays and the trans menace.

>tfw biology major and still hold the same opinion of the first paragraph

This "thing" is one of the highest earners on all of Patreon.

They're like number 30 or something.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4142737/

(((Who))) could be behind that?

Like as a kids movie or what?

It's not even an opinion. It's a fucking fact

What's the point of making your main character a child if they just act like an adult?

idk if youre just taking the piss but thats literally not how it works, gay people dont come from other gay people

UAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH

you would have psychological issues too if you were born with the wrong genitalia...

um, yeah they do

Actual biologists redpill me on this

guy on the left is a neo-nazi w/ richard spencer haircut someone should punch him

They are trying to reclaim a feeling of lost childhood. It's a self-insert that allows the author to proselytize their brain damaged opinions through the lens of a precocious child that happens to be trans, and also looks like an idealized version of themselves at that age if they were trans back then.

but i'm a biologist

Sympathy. This man's whole schtick is "waaagh pity me, pity me, waaagh!"

There are more than 2 genders, but outside of XX and XY they're rarities and genetic-deformities.

So, for all intensive porpoises, there are only 2 genders.

Umm sweetie, yes they do. Fags have a significantly higher chance to raising gays.
What did you think fags are born this way or something? That's like 80's propaganda.

>you would have psychological issues too if the radio was talking to you

1. completely missed the point of the post you're replying to
2. post image of random dumbfuck parents (note: dumbfuck parents have done the exact same thing to their gay children since forever but im guessing that's not a problem to you)

But they are though. Two genes in particular when combined give an elevated chance for homosexual behavior.

t.man with both of them

Actual biologist here. There are two sexes and two genders. Technically there are 3/4sexes but the additional ones are hermaphrodites. While they have xxy they typically exhibit a feminine phenotype and xyy a male phenotype, however they shre attributes with both sexes ie: an xyy will develop breasts and female like pubes and an xxy will be relatively normal as a female, however they may have broader shoulders and/or an adam's apple ect.
All else is strictly a physiologically disorder.

t. Biology graduate and EMT

what's it like cuming in a mansa bum?

>There are more than 2 genders, but outside of XX and XY they're rarities and genetic-deformities.

You're not a biologist. Sex = / = gender.

@91365775
>You're not a biologist. Sex = / = gender.

Ashley Rae