Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just a grilled cheese

Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just a grilled cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQK3YB4f38M
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know many people that don't butter the inside and outside of the bread, so I appreciate that level of detail. What the fuck is with the olive oil, though?

I thought it accidentally slid off the plate and I chuckled.

Jesus Christ, ladies...

>having the decency to plate the sandwich going from oven to cutting board
>doing this after rubbing your fat sausage fingers all over the cheese multiple times

i will never understand this

Is that from a series?

It's called "washing your hands", I realize a google like you wouldn't understand.

Gotta get that Cheese Kino

>he hasn't seen Chef

Go watch it you pleb

Thats kino. I was hoping its from a series about a depressed family having a hard life

To be fair. He's a chef and making it for his son

And here I am, in my dimly lit room eating tendies from wendies

Someone name a comfier film with less conflicts right now.
Pro tip: You can't

It's from a movie.
Scarjo and RDJ has small roles in it which I think is cute

>all this ceremony for some shitty American """""""""cheese"""""""""""" sandwich
it looks so stupid and pretentious. its like treating easy cheese like some gourmet ingredient. i wanna kill that faggot.

Good thing you have never seen the kitchens that prepare your food. Get this. THEY TOUCH YOUR FOOD! THE HORROR!

>yfw Jon went to chef school for 6 weeks and one of the focuses was on how to make the perfect grilled cheese.
He also had a chef on site to coach him on how to make it.

>Thats kino.

What did he mean by this?

It's a shame your weak body can't fight off the pathogens
Thankfully technology has made it possible for you weak, inferior people to thrive!

its ghee most likely

why are all facebook videos like

>ruining a knife
what the fuck is this

>having to check how brown the bread is
>having to adjust the gas-flow
What a fucking amateur.

olive oil is used in almost everything so food doesnt stick. Do you not cook?

>those cheese slices
what the fuck do americans actually use those on cheese on toast? what th efucck

You don't need it if you already have lots of butter on the bread.

What the fuck is this bitch doing? Does she have half a brain or something?

While I normally like actual cheese, I will only ever use these slices for a grilled cheese sandwich. Trust me, there's something good about it. The way it melts, mostly.

Fuck this webm.

Too much cheese. A single slice is perfect. Too much cheese is the first step to degenerate fatty.

butter isnt a cooking oil you utter burger pleb.

What is it with Americans and cholesterol inducing foods?

everybody wants some

You don't need fucking oil to cook a grilled cheese, retard. The butter browns on the bread as the cheese melts, which is why they taste so fucking good.

I can image the music during this. I'm glad I don't have cable anymore.

The bread is already buttered, you don't need extra oil to make it not stick.

THOSE ARE FUCKING BEES

>using butter AND cooking oil together

found the fatty

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK

adds crunch, protein, and tang

It's hip to fuck BEES

FUCK POOR PEOPLE LMAO WHAT IS THIS SHIT

The third world is fucking scary.

good thing she's wearing gloves

Still waiting for the sixth world to start so I can become a wizard.

Weird that this thread is up, I just turned in a shitty paper about this film last week for a psych class

What the hell did you write about?

What is the film equivalent of this?

>corn cob with a layer of sweetened mayonnaise, cheese and chili powder
it checks out and can be a pretty tasty thing

>everything else
fuckno.png

this is the most soyish thing i've ever seen

I replicated the recipe after watching the movie.

It actually tasted pretty fucking great. Too much work for just a grilled cheese though.

is that a haiku?

And here I am
in my dimly lit room
eating tendies from Wendies

beautiful user

>the olive oil
I wondered about that too, but the retarded
responses are of no help to understand.

Is that Gwenyth Paltrow?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQK3YB4f38M

Olive oil is the worst frying oil you utter pleb. It has a low smoke point and burns easily.

Once olive oil is heated past a pretty low temperature, it becomes mildly carcinogenic and loses its nutrients and flavor and then starts to smoke. Use avocado oil- not because you should give a shit about carcinogens or nutrients but it tastes better and doesn't smoke up the place.

None of that is easy processed cheese you literal dumb cuck nigger. Get your eyes checked.

>now melts!

Fucking hell

>9000 calories
>nothing but carbs and fat
Do Americans really do this?

I wonder what /ck/ thinks about stuff like this

>tfw Kip eats all the cheese

And yet here I am
eating tendies from Wendies
in my dark bedroom

Don't come between a rich fat man and his love for cheese distribution units.

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Butter burns. It's not an oil. Also Olive Oil makes the grilled cheese taste like pure kino.

The butter still works for browning and lubrication.

>not making a sequel called "Want Some 2"

That's true. The butter makes the taste in a grilled cheese...but the olive oil adds flavor to it. You should try it sometime. It's really good.

Never heard of that?

I'll heat up oil and throw in butter for flavour, or well anyone who wants to cook something tasty will

*sees vegetable*
AAAAIIIIII JOSÉ GET THE PAINTBRUSH

A Good Year from Ridley Scott. I can't think of any conflicts in the whole film aside from, "I'm a rich asshole, now I need you learn how to have the best life ever on the country side.".

I can appreciate the presentation, but what the fuck man, these all look like they can be eaten in one bite.

>This (thing) does this (thing)
>their main goal is to make the thing do (thing) so that people can (thing)
>sometime in the next few years they're hoping (thing) can do (thing)
>but for now all we can do is hope (thing) does (thing)

It doesn't fucking stop

We meme the shit out of it. The Sup Forums and /ck/ crossposting is intense.

He forgot the macaco.

Only if you heat it too much/too long. You need time for the cheese to melt anyways, so you don't cook a grilled cheese on high heat.

I'll admit it might taste good. I'll give it a shot.

I've been to a party of two cucks that had a celebrity michellin chef who did stuff like that.

He actually takes great care of that, measuring carbs/fat/calories (at least this one did) to make sure that his entire serving was enough to keep the people well fed. It's usually about 6-7 of those things, served at regular intervals. The sauces make them pretty filling, in fact I reckon about 3 of the things were light as fuck (no fat, nothing). In the end they also give you dessert which is pretty limitless and enough to fill you up.

I hate pretentiousness, but you also have to realize that the point of these meals is more about the sensation than feeding. Like, you're not actually supposed to get a nutritious, good meal out of it - you're supposed to get pleasure and sensations from your taste buds and sense of aesthetic.

Oil burns you fucking tard. Oil is literally just liquid fat

Where's the cappucino part?
That's just a cheeto milkshake.

t. Pajeet “Hygiene” experts

Go to a Chef’s table sometime. I’m a big fatso and overeat for fun. I can and do eat a lot in one sitting regularly. But when I went to a chefs table dinner we got about 10-12 of those tiny one bite portions. I was expecting to be still hungry by the end but I was really full by the time we finished. Those little plates add up quickly and the food was delicious.

A film literally about a few toasty sammiches.

I mean, I love drenching food in my favorite sauces or pickled veggies every now and then, but that's like 10 different products. No wonder spicy like those disgusting Lucas candies so much.

Fair enough

Hygiene is one of the top things differentiating humans and subhumans.

>HAZ DEPORTE
kek

Jesus, man. Each is just a piece of the course that you get. This is fine dining. You get like 5 tiny meals for like $400+ dollars.

funny cause it's true

t. mexican