ITT Characters who didn't deserve it

ITT Characters who didn't deserve it

Grimey was a dick and brought everything that happened to him on himself.

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless Faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end.
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums ""Villain"" of all time

Dudes own life was against himself, he worked hard for everything and every step he took was more painful than the last. Seeing homer just being handed everything really fucked him up. He was a tight ass but to say he deserved it is just wrong.

If he was already a nuclear technician, how lousy could his pay have been that he had to sleep between two bowling alleys?

Or did the rest of his salary go to hookers?

It was probably an internship.

His fault for being so dumb to realize he was under toon logic.

Homer himself is firmly lower-middle class despite having the same job.

He probably hadn't recieved a paycheck yet considering he just started working there (and had no previous job as he'd only had the diploma for a week before Burns recruited him.) Although the TV spot directly contradicts this as it's shown he lives in a house.

I should really catch up on Wakfu/Dofus

Eurotrish from that one Foster's episode
>Creator in Europe seemingly sent her across the world to live at Foster's for no reason
>All she wanted was to go back home
>Got continually treated like shit by Bloo
>Finally gets to go back to Europe and creator hates her because she sings bad.
Did not deserve it.

The Griffins are lower middle class, the Simpsons are just the middle if nothing else.
Smiths are upper middle class.

I have a better proposition: What the fuck is exposed wiring that passes extremely high voltage doing there in Sector 7G. Why isn't it properly guarded with a reinforced door or wall? This ultimately turns out to exist when the episode can only run for another 20 seconds too, so I guess the writers got lazy when coming up with a plausible way to kill Grimes. And it's in Sector 7 FUCKING G, Homer is working there and goofing off. How is his dumb ass not dead?

He spends his time sleeping in a radiation suit, so he's quite safe.

The plant perpetually not being up to code and gross incompetence of the staff has been a running gag for decades now if you haven't noticed.

That's life for you

Silly one-shot character, you cannot win against The Writers!

Well, good luck being a failure all your life and blaming "the universe" for it.

I always thought lower-middle class was what the Hills were, considering they live in a small one story house, and Hank's job being lower tier compared to what Homer, Peter, or Stan do.

The point of Grimes was to show how a normal person would react to meeting Homer.

His misfortunes are far too absurd and comical to make him a "normal" person.

>TWENTY
>MINUTES

I should really go watch Wakfu again, I watched season 1 when it aired and that's it.

Congratulations on being Grimes yourself, as you basically are making the same kind of observation as the ones he made throughout the episode. But that's the whole point of his character, as pointed out, is that Grimes represents what would happen if a real person was placed in the world of The Simpsons and met Homer.

Why was there exposed power lines on the hallway?
Why were everyone laughing at his funerals?

Homer and Grimes both get shit on most of their lives. The difference, Homer finds something to take out of life to be Happy in, wether it's friends, Beer, his family, or something else. Despites the hardships, he always finds a way to look up.

Grimes on the other hand has had nothing, he simply never allowed himself to. No matter what, he just lived in the fact that his life would always be shit no matter what, and thus, never found a reason to find happiness in the smallest of things. Grimes would be that Virgin who would always be angry about women because the 9 and 10 women always reject him, yet always reject like 5-7 women who are genuine good people that care about him, because to Grimes, he only wants what he wants, nothing less.

I'm surprised there isn't more "happy" fan art.

The Simpson family has been described as "Upper-lower middle class" on multiple occasions, and in the very Grimes episode Grimey points out Homer's home is a castle and his standard of living is adequate

the Simpsons' financial position changes to suit the plot

this is a stupid point of view. Are you South American by the way?

Grimey points out many times during the episode all the good things Homer has going for him.

wait what
they're bringing nox back?

why

They don't live near any major cities do they? The Simpsons home wouldn't be expensive if it's located an hour and a half away from anything important.

>does life-threatening shit to prove a point
>normal person

I don't care how broken he was at that point, he wasn't stupid.

considering how he went off,bringing him back sounds awful.

>considering they live in a small one story house,

The Hills live in Texas, to my knowledge most of the houses are only supposed to have one story.

This show was insanely cruel

Both to it's own characters and the audience

There's a few other reasons why they could plausibly live there.

For one, when Marge was pregnant with Lisa, Abe helped them afford the down payment on the house by selling his own home ("Lisa's First Word").

Secondly, the Simpsons later sold it to Ned Flanders because their mortgage rate went up higher than they could afford, and Ned in turn rented it out to them at a rate that they could afford ("No Loan Again, Naturally"). Until and unless this gets contradicted in a later episode, the Simpsons no longer own their house, and Ned is still their landlord.

And the rest of the Power Plant's stupidity, along with Mr. Burns' replacing Grimes with a dog didn't help anything.

But Grimey deserved it.

HE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF WHAT HE GETS

Grimes was a great character but needed to die otherwise he would have gotten lame plus the hooker angle was funny simpsons are shit now

>Finally gets to go back to Europe and creator hates her because she sings bad.
What? I thought I saw all the episodes but I don't remember her after getting on the plane.

He lives in a mansion with lobster dinner every night and a son who owns a factory. What you talking about?

/thread

It was one of those Ending Credits scene that they eventually added later on in reruns and shit.
After all that she goes back to America and never heard from again.

>....I am going back to...America..

Hey man, they did put a sign up to not touch it.

T. Bitter female