What are some other examples of """""""""comedians""""""""" who can't handle the bantz?

What are some other examples of """""""""comedians""""""""" who can't handle the bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KQDIkD_BFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I forgot to include the part where she tells the artist to kill himself

Mr. Poo 'hurt by Apu' in the Loo

Link.

chelsea peretti is hot and talented

and yeah the artist is a dick

I want to fuck that hot nose of hers

Jordan pls

Every Jewish comic except Larry and Jerry

She looks like she uses her nose to crack open nuts.

charlyne yi

she literally has the biggest nose of any actress even Barbara streisand

She actually talks about this on her 'One of The Greats' special. Not just whining about it, she nose she has a huge schnoz and acknowledges her reaction was out of personal offence.

Can't relate to hating a person for saying 'this is a mean picture of me' but this is Sup Forums so....

>chelsea peretti is hot and talented
kind of hot, in a mediocre way
she's funny, in a medicore way
but she's charming when she's not being annoying

>and yeah the artist is a dick
no he wasn't, not even in the slightest, he draws caricatures for a living, he was doing it thinking she'd like it. she shit on him for doing what he does best and loves doing, because she's insecure and genuinely dishonest with her own body. yeah her nose is fucking huge, she's a stand up comedian she should know how to handle obvious criticism.

she made herself out to be a victim in that, she wasn't fair to the fact that the guy was attacking her but actually admiring her. the artist said he was sorry, and removed the picture. after that she kept on attacking him and sending twitter followers to attack him online, them took out a special to attack him again.

she did over kill on the guy

NO! HE WAS MEAN, WAAAAAH!

The first time I saw her do stand up her opening joke was something like "I'm half Italian and half Jewish, so this nose was bound to happen."

I thought she was ok with it

I knew you posted here Jordan Peele

Imagine waking up to that without her hair done and makeup on....

Come on, man. Anyone with an ounce of awareness knows that self-deprecation is more about beating others to the punch than broadcasting your acceptance of being prodded. It's crudely disguised insecurity.

this. kinda like a fat lard ass who jokes around calling themselves fat even though no one is saying anything about them.

She should just get a nose job

>She should just get a nose job

youtube.com/watch?v=3KQDIkD_BFQ

I kek'd

TBBT is a shit show

lel she even invoked the holocaust about her nose

???

I like chicks with big noses and I had a big crush on Chelsea years ago -- when she was on World's Dumbest.

She's not aged well, though.

Plague of fags ruins another thread

Did she ever have anything to say about how her character was illustrated in Harmonquest?

Get Out

>american women
>fucks niggers

checks out.

no racism plz

Can't blame her
I tell ppl to kys on daily basis here

There are actually people out there who don't see Norm as the treasure he is

i just saw a shoplyfter video with a girl who looks like her

Can't handle a Spaceballs reference?

Maybe follow your own advice buddy

Some day I will have enough strength to do it I hope

m-me too

He wasn't. He's a caricature artist, all his subjects have exaggerated proportions. That's how caricatures work.

Not even the cast of Harmonquest watches Harmonquest.

Underrated.