Dr. Dolittle

What would you do with his powers?

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

rape

Become a rapist, of course

Talk to all of those pets who pet owners say that their pet's vegan diet is "healthy" for the pet, and hear the painful wails of a pet wanting to eat of their own natural diet.

Ask animals for consent and then fuck them

I'd do little

Cheat in horse and dog races to make myself money.

Have even more things telling me what a failure I am.

Pretend to be a pet psychic and make millions off of bored housewives with toy dogs.

Get thrown in an insane asylum.

ebcome pigeon man

Offer my work to rich people with dogs who want me to translate it to them, give lectures at vegan conferences, arrange meetings between furries and their animal counterparts (dialogue only) and charge as high as I can for it which is a lot.

little

Tell all the animals they're getting eaten.

move to Canada and become a marriage counselor

Fuck mares. Mares want dick real bad and now it's not bestiality because they're sentient.

transform into a dog and have sex

It's funny; my girlfriend is vegetarian but when I asked her why she serves her pets food with lots of meat in it she said "because that's what they eat naturally". Food for thought, I guess.

>Mares want dick real bad
how do you know this? please give detailed info.

Counsel animals that have been the victims of sexual abuse.

Conspire with rodents to rule the world of course. Get Termits and Ants to burrow under banks and shit man

Look at videos of mares in heat, they'll wink their pussies and allow anything to fuck them. A bonus is that they have such strong vagina muscles that they don't even a need a large penis in them to feel pleasure. They'll milk your cock.

How absolutely obscene. Just the thought, I have to sit here, shaking my fist.

>Look at videos of mares in heat
I will not.

She sounds decent.
Honestly the only kind of Vegetarian I can't stand are the "moral high ground" kind, who don't eat vegan because it's healthy, nor only because they personally don't feel comfortable contributing to animal death, but are actually actively proud for "taking a stand" and want to shame people for eating meat.
I mean even fucking bacteria was shown to possess some basic survival instinct and a fear response, and the main difference between a plant and an animal is that when you harvest a plant, it will keep slowly dying for days or even weeks, while an animal's out of its misery with a bullet to the brain.
Any number of similar points could be made to show how arbitrary the "no animals" line is morally, but some of them just want to be heroes for basically no effort.

You don't need super powers for that, asshole.

Little

>"because that's what they eat naturally"
>food made from minced horse hooves and pig cartilage
>"because that's what they eat naturally"
>proceeds to deny natural human diet developed over millennia
your girlfriend is a fucking stupid whore and probably fat, goes to show what a loser you must be if you can't wait to bring her up to your anonymous horny pals on an anime image board. murder suicide yourselves.

Translate for the BLM movement.

You can buy plain frozen pork+any other kind of meat at any decent pet store, dingbat

little

i hope my dog dont talk to you

underrated