So, this is the Oscar bait of the year, right?

So, this is the Oscar bait of the year, right?

>and the oscar goes to G**k

>i haven't seen it but it's oscar bait

YAAAS GOOK QUEEN SRAAAAAAAAY

How can it be called gook and yet only have 2 Asians on the trailer thumbnail? Is this some bait and switch to get you thinking you are going to watch some yellow kino but end up watching another movie about the struggle of black people?

>gook
>mostly black people

you retarded or just didn't watch it? it's about the latasha harlins killing and the hate from black people on koreans

>want to see gook
>the theater worker is Asian
what do you do?

What's this about?

Just say gook.

>watching films about minorities

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>remaking a classic

WE

So why wasn't it called Nigger?

>Eli and Daniel, two Korean American brothers, own a struggling shoe store and have an unlikely friendship with Kamilla, a street wise 11-year-old African American girl. Kamilla ditches school, Eli stresses about the store, and Daniel tries to have a good time. It's just another typical day at the store until the Rodney King verdict is read and riots break out. With the chaos moving towards them, the trio is forced to defend the store while contemplating the future of their own personal dreams and the true meaning of family.

?

"hay bruh can i get 2 tickets fo dat gook moovee?"

not really.

i ain't even american, I've never talked to a black nor a kroean person in my life and still liked it

>you retarded or just didn't watch it?
Are you retarded or just have no reading comprehension?

black and kroean persons don't even exist where I'm from

One ticket for "Go okay" please.

>nog tries to rob gook store
>gook owner ventilates nog
>"did u rike it?"
>nogs use this as an excuse to rob, riot, and kill gooks
>oh no but this random gook and nog were friends at one point, how will they handle this predicament!?
>something something the power of friendship and not being racist
>Hollywood masturbates at the Oscars for being so progressive
>again

the word Gook historically was used by US soldiers as a term for hostile guerillas. I believe it was first used to describe Hatians in the early 1900s, and was used afterwards while fighting the Filipinos, Japanese, and Koreans/Chinese before being popularly known today as another word for Vietnamese.
Even today some US troops refer to the militants in Afghanistan as Gooks, although it's mainly to be ironic

latasha harlins killing happened 1 month before the la riots, both crimes were part of the riots and blacks hated koreans at that moment and they focused in destroying korean shops

Hey chink, get me a ticket for Gook.

The funny thing is that it was mostly Latinos doing the looting.

>bantname for asians
>has to include niggers

There's always The Post.

fpbp