Damn good coffee

Damn good coffee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K065c9mo3qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey pepe I need to talk to you about something

>character doesn't run to the bathroom after drinking coffee
>character doesn't start to feel anxious once the caffeine high wears off

fucking this. I'm not even sure if the productivity boost I gain from coffee is worth the extra trips to the shitter

I piss like two or three times right after

>tfw drank some coffee for the first time at work last week and got yelled at for going to the bathroom too much
It was pretty embarrassing anons

I'm sorry were you talking to me?
Something about the coffee?
What's with the coffee?

are you 15

tfw you discover a piece of media that is not shit after months you watching and reading the most mediocre garbage

You guys are probably drinking coffee with milk and you are all lactose intolerant (non white)
Drink real black coffee.

24. The boss just yelled at me right there in front of everyone when I got back from the bathroom. He says this is unacceptable and I have no excuse to be in the bathroom this much. I had heard about coffee shits but I didn't know it would be that bad.

The whole thing was kind of humiliating.

Nope. I didn't put anything in my coffee.

I drink coffee black but I drink an extra large cup of coffee.

too many milkies and using instant gives you the runs

How can Amerifats have so MUCH processed food, so many additives in EVERYTHING and yet still keep their coffee black?

It's the only thing their culture is doing right.

I drink filter coffee and I never had this problem. Coffee rather makes it harder for me to go.
Don't drink instant btw, it kills your liver and kidneys.

they put butter in it

You will never understand the nuances of american self destructivism.

pretty sure youre drinking instant garbage that your wagecuck jobs provide you for free. brew your own beans at home, have some self respect, dont drink shit, life is too short for that.

>life is too short
Exactly why I drink instant coffee.

Based Beanposter

>i eat literal turds because they come effort free right out of the toilet, cooking is too much hassle
american pragmatism is really something.

We're talking about coffee here, child.
If you wanna talk about cooking go to /ck/.

what???

In America we attribute personality to our foodstuff. And we ingest only those that suit the personality we believe we have. Black coffee. Strong, intense, yet simple. the real american drink. Hell ill take instant, because soldiers drink instant. cant be fucked to make real coffee, thats okay. Shows business, a need to get the job done anyhow. Junk food? Who cares about your research about sugar and processed foods. The twinkie is more of an American than your entire lineage will ever be. Therefore I will buy and eat the twinkie. Because I love America. Do you?

whatever makes you more productive for the boss, wageslave.

Your whole culture is a psyop lol.

look up "bulletproof coffee." americans drink it to avoid mass shootings

based coffee helps me shit

bulletproof coffee is one of the many memes perpetuated within sillicon valley. why are those pajeets setting standards anyway? because they made an app that lets me call a taxi but takes my credit card info beforehand? whoop de fucking do.

elaborate

Why do I think the founder of this bulletproof shit is a jew? Well, they are probably right that goyim are cattle, anything that is shinny and popular they will eat up.

My fucking drinks coffee like 5 times a day, she lives on coffee, has it on her 24/7 and eats only one "meal" (shes an anorexic skank). Its the most masculine off-putting thing ever, and when Ive dropped hints that her coffee obsession is a turn off she got really defensive and starting pointing out supposed flaws I have

youtube.com/watch?v=K065c9mo3qM

my gf*

No. Caffeine tickles your bladder.

Go outside and heil hitler.

Damn good thread

I started taking these herbal sedation pills and now I need coffee to do anything other than lay on my bed all day

BUY MY BOOK!

Quit.

clean it up, wagie.