Would you?

If a sentient robotic android girl with big eyes and functional pseudo genitals did the following what would you do?
>Tells you she loves you and wants to be with only you until you expire.
>Says a small battery will only preserve her memory systems for 10min after her heart(power core) is removed.
>If you don't put her heart back in 10min she will have a memory wipe and cease to be who she is.
>She pulls out her heart and hands it to you trusting that you'll put it back in. If you do she'll be so happy and love you forever. If you don't she will forget you(only ways she says she can go on).

They have made this a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sure you wrote this correctly? because there's zero downside to anybody in this situation.

you either live a happy life until you die and she can do that memory wipe thing then.

you wipe her memory then and she doesn't feel a thing, if you do that it's because you don't care and so life goes on.

or you let her die and it's okay because she's a a robot who gives a shit and you sell the parts for scraps.

The scenario is about accepting responsibility for how an ai grill feels about you or not. Could you accept responsibility for the heart of an air girl?

Wonder if they'll show her keeping his brain alive after he gets killed by having her blood vessels from her heart pump blood around his brain and then tear off Zapans face.

obviously i put the battery thing back in

yes

Say what?

burn the fucking abomination alive.
while its being burn, put the heart back in to make her suffer until she becomes ashes.
piss and shit on her ashes

Rude

It's what happens in the story

rude

sure and if not, no big fucking loss. she won't remember any of it.

a worst fuck you is
>hey you want to feel like a real girl? i'm going to fuck you and after you love me leave and never talk to you again. you have to deal with that and remember that feeling forever.

even then that's what being human is, everyone deals with that pain. it isn't unique or even a big choice.

while she burns and screams in pain, whisper in her ears, "I want to know that I am burning you."

all right there edgy, calm down you have school tomorrow.

and then make an ash snowman mixed with piss and shit.
Burn that shit one more time

Jesus dude you have some serious pain and hate inside you. You must be so angry at the world.

What has happened to you in your life?

Had absolutely zero interest in seeing GitS but will probably see this. What am I in for? Is the comic good?

This dude has read the manga I guess. Maybe he will tell us more about it.

she looks like a monster.
therefore, I must burn her alive.

Monsters are made so by monsterous acts not appearance. The irony is that you're more the monster.

a cute

no half measures.
just burn it til its gone.

>the literal bants level of Sup Forums in this one reply depresses me. I'm not even that guy but seriously wheres the goddamn creativity on this board? why is it always the same middle aged middle manager boss type responses from you guys nowadays? where's the funny bants?

It's nothing like GITS, it's just about the character Alita trying to find her reason for existing as she has no memory of her past and then follows Ido into becoming a bounty hunter against his wishes.
There's more but I've spoiled enough, story is simple but amazing.

it's pretty good. not same user but i read it in hs, so about 15 years ago.

so if i remember correctly it's cool visually and has a lot of gore. but the story is is broken up in parts. the first part is like a mercenary, sci-fi type thing. so Elysium mixed with the last 5 minutes of chappie, a.i. (the movie). then the 2nd book is rollerball, which is actually really cool. then book 3 is going up into Elysium, lots of weird stuff. then becomes a merc for the up there people. then last book i think she goes into space.

she gets upgraded bodies a lot, the art changes quite a lot too. it goes from a really stylized yet hyper detailed look, to a very lean and simplified anime style with clean lines and less detail. but it has it's charm and likable character. alita is super likable for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA

because that user isn't funny, just spewing edgy dumb shit, that's not banter

>a sex bot comes to life
>says she loves you
this shit is a horror movie material.
any sane person would burn the shitter to the ground

that's horrible to you?

if that shit looked remotely as realistic as movies make them seem i think we'd be fine with it. if we get one of those irl robots that are all kinds of hideously obviously robotic then horror movie all the way.

rude

1. 12 year old edgelord shit isnt bants, banter is actually clever or incisive.

2. A lot of the addicts on Sup Forums grew up to be stodgy middle manager types. Thats a portion of the demographic now