Is this actually happening?

Is this actually happening?

Please God

>Gary has become aware he's in a comic and their universe dies if they ever make it to Menage a 3 so he's throwing up normal walls of sexual aversion at the vain hopes of prolonging the story

I can see the ending
He's gonna come immmediately.
Shell be frustrated and leave before he could do the swirly.
Zii picks up the pieces

Didi already knows about the swirly she wouldn't leave before it

Your wall of virgin hobbies can't hold back these sluts any longer.
Accept your fate and get that snusnu.

This strip burned through it's last running joke and plot contrivance years ago.
Now it's just Tastefully Nude Archie Comics.
Yawn.

This is going to be so annoying when Zii does whatever she does to stop this.

>Tastefully nude Archie comics
>A bad thing

"Oh hey guys-OOPS ACCIDENTLY DROPPED THIS BUCKET FULL OF ICE AND WATER ON YOU TWO"

Didi is going to get gary off and Zii will break it up before she can get hers.

Hasn't Gary had multiple girlfriends and even more sexual partners at this point? Why is he pulling this scared virgin shit?

How many times has it been "happening" only for Gary to get cucked at the last second?

Actually pretty rare, Gary tends to either go all the way or never get close. That time Yuki is pretty much the only time he got cucked at the eleventh hour.

>>A bad thing
This one is though.

He considers Didi out of his league

is it threesome yet? hell add the fags from the first strip

most of Gary's sexual encounters were aggressive women demanding he "swirly" them, there typically wasn't much in the way of satisfaction for Gary and he was too polite to ask for it

no

Dave, stop

>This strip burned through it's last running joke and plot contrivance years ago
this

>follow tes instincts sexuels.

Ha ha, nothing's gonna happen.

Wait whats going on here, I dont see this on the site.

ma3 in a nutshell

Check the forums. The move to the server broke everything. ma3 and sotr have partially fixed themselves, but this hasn't yet.

wait a second, you lie about not being part of the pixie trix forums, i bet you were part of the pixie team all along
you´re mother fucking dave!!!

Yeah, it's funny that every time these threads start with Ma3 soon after we get pics from the other PT comics. But only the ones Dave writes/co-writes.

Piece of advice, Dave. Your writing is better experienced in smaller doses. Trying to make a PT general here is asking us to comment on the weaknesses in your work.

At least you're not T Campbell, right?

Do the other comics even update anymore?

I am going to be SO FUCKING MAD when they don't fuck.

No, they will have sex. Gary will tell Didi to put on a strap-on.

I thought Didi was supposed to be gay now. Why is she trying to fuck Gary, other than because he's a little bitch.

Kiley dumped her and she wants a rebound orgasm.

>This is going to be so annoying when Zii does whatever she does to stop this.
Join in.
Di and Zii are going to become tag-team champions.

*tires screech*
*glass breaks*
*One of the other gay characters swoops in and hits all Menag A 3's with the stunner before grabbing the mic, climbing the top turnbuckle and giving the audience double middle fingers before announcing the comic is officially over.*

I'm not dave and I actually didn't make this thread. Besides Dave writes all the comics.

>there typically wasn't much in the way of satisfaction for Gary
Gary learned to love taking it up the ass from Peggy.
It's probably the only way the faggot knows how to come now.