Dude this is an amazing film

>dude this is an amazing film

Except it's not, because as a POC I am not represented in this film whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So write your own neo-mythology then make your own film adaptation of it.
For goodness sake, don't be so helpless.

I'm certain the Noblemen had dick washers in at least one of the films so there you go

Didn't you see the orcs

You were the orcs you were well represented.

>Obvious bait-posting that everyone's going to fall for anyway
Wew

>all these triggered nerds
Look-- I am gonna bust this wide open for you.
Most POC don't give a shit about LOTR.
Those who do, don't care that the cast is all white.

What do you mean ? Orcs were here

SO THEN GO WATCH SOMETHING MORE CULTURALLY IN LINE WITH YOUR "ROOTS" DAWG

DON'T MAKE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE ADD FOOD STAMP FAMILIES TO OUR FUCKIN MOVIES

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE NATURALLY WRITE STORIES ABOUT ONLY OTHER WHITES

>as a POC I am not represented in this film whatsoever
wrong

Name one person who has ever said that.

I know it's in your nature to steal, but not everything is for you

>LARPing as a nigger to get a rise out of fellow white nationalists

Get a life and stop ruining comfy LOTR lore threads

>I need to be represented to like it
Talk about absolute pleb tier.

true dat

Is it because minorities are too dumb for taxposting?

>gandalf is surprised when bilbo vanishes at the birthday party
>the first thing, the very first thing we see in the two towers is sam and frodo
>brian blessed wasn't bombadil

They're a crude crayon drawing of the lord of the rings at best. They are children's movies in tone and in pacing.

It is truly pathetic that books written for teenagers are beyond the abilities of adults.

>It is truly pathetic that books written for teenagers are beyond the abilities of adults.
Could you elaborate? Unironically - how would you tell it differently? What would you change?

>fellow white nationalists
Kek dont get ahead of yourself now kiddo

>the first thing, the very first thing we see in the two towers is sam and frodo

Normally I wouldn't bust your balls but because you seemed so sure of it, the first thing we see in the Two Towers is the Misty Mountains and Gandalf v Balrog.

>Could you elaborate?

They were written for tolken's teenaged children. It is rare to find someone who has read the trilogy and even more rare to find someone who wouldn't shit on the very idea as some nerdish waste of time. It's simply beyond the attention span of the average adult.

>Unironically - how would you tell it differently?
You could no more put the lord of the rings into a movie and retain its majesty than you could skin a tiger and have all of what makes a tiger majestic present in the taxidermied form. It is a dead skin. It reminds you of the thing, but all that made the thing special is gone.

>What would you change?
I'd destroy every last copy and trace of the movies from the world. All they've done is diminish the original work.

TRUE

IT MUST BE ERASED FROM HISTORY

LIKE ROBERT E LEE AND GEORGE WASHINGTON

FUCK THAT FASCIST DRUMPF & WYPPO

I'm not going to count the "last time on dbz" recap for the idiot audience. Do you know why it's significant that the movies show sam and frodo at the beginning?

Jokes aside, the actor that did lurtz and the witch-king was black iirc.

What's your issue exactly? All the films start and finish with the hobbits. The destruction of the ring is the main story.

Youre not using that picture right

Aragorn is Spanish. Gondor is Iberia. Aragorn played by Argentine.

Because in the book we don't see sam and frodo for more than two-thirds of its length. Not one mention, not one word, not checking up, nothing. Plenty of worry from the other characters, but no information.

What does this do? It puts the reader in the world. The main characters, the villains, the minor folks in the know and the reader all want to know one thing: Where is the Ring? it holds them all in suspense until near the end of the book.

They probably screened it for test audiences and they told them how annoyed they were to have to wait to see sam and frodo and they changed it, or they never realized the subtlety in the first place.

>Aragorn played by Argentine
Nah he just lived in Argentina during his childhood, he is Danish/American.

You are supposed to be the orcs you dumb nigger

a snoozefest of biblical proportions

maori

No shit, dumbass.

Including you!

I just couldn't get into it because of all the tax policy plotholes.

How could the creator of the Sodomy Song from Meet the Feebles make anything less than a contemplative film full of nuance and rooty pootery to soothe and guide the soul...

The Sodomy Song, since I'm too lazy to Webm the thing. Maybe you're too lazy to watch it? now we're even I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw

Maori and rightly so, he was fucking huge.

>mfw the biggest fan of the movies I know is a dark brown friend of mine who has watched the trilogy multiple times
Literally only americans care that much about race

what are you saying you dumb retard?

Yeah sure it works in the books but would never work on film. You are gonna have to cut to the journey of the ring at some point. Or do you think they would have Battle of Helms Deep/March of the Ents -INTERMISSION- Our duo meets Gollum.

Remember any stylistic editing would have to be replicated in ROTK which would magnify the problem

Nobody cares what movie your immigrant friend says he watches while he's in your house boning your wife, Sven

>I am not represented in this film whatsoever.

Right that is part of the films allure.

well that escalated quickly

>inmigrant
We're both spics

THEN YOU PROVE REPRESENTATION IS IRRELEVANT AND THE DIVERSITY NAZIS ARE WRONG TO SHOVE THEIR AGENDA INTO CURRENT YEAR CASTING

Like i said, it cannot be made into a movie without destroying it.

Fucking this. Thank you.

orcs are twisted versions of elves
orcs invade other countries and despoil nature using industry
elves = the original people, in harmony with nature (black)
orcs = wypipo
prove me wrong
you can't

>americans claiming LOTR as "ours"

hat's what makes it so good. But actually, you are represented, by the orcs .

>elves are black
>orcs are niggers
White people are obviously human.

>the british own exclusive rights to all of western mythology including atlantis and countless different european deities and folklore that have been woven into the greater story.

we wuz greeks n sheeeeet

>Americans insert their own skin colour psychotic-obsession into a discussion of a British novel and then claim that the story belongs to them and they have the right to sperg out about the skin colour of actors playing a part in a motion picture adaptation of the story.

as says if you want to make your own white nationalist fantasy with blackjack and hookers, then do it... write your own neo-mythology then make your own film adaptation of it. For goodness sake, don't be so helpless.

When did I say I was a white nationalist, you stupid memer? I want the fucking racists OUT of my LOTR threads. They were so comfy before the election...

fuck Theoden and fuck humies

>The British invented the myth of atlantis

Did you trip on a concrete barrier outside a Christmas market? What the fuck makes you think you own Plato?

Oh right, you're just a sad antifa who should have just killed himself when Trump won.

>Except it's not, because as a POC I am not represented in this film whatsoever.
That's what makes it amazing fag.

>What the fuck makes you think you own Plato?

What makes you think your opinions on the casting process of a film adaptation of a British novel have any importance at all, brainrent?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and make a thread about how the meanies on Sup Forums triggered you.

>just repeats the same line

Bot.

>Muh books
You're on the wrong board, friendo

/thread

Kys OP

Nobody likes stupid niggers too bad

you don't speak for POC

Oh fuck off. I love the books but the films have their own magic.

nah, it's WAAAAY easier to whine, complain and eventually worm your way into the whitey shit.