I can't believe they actually did this

I can't believe they actually did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnW2Ur17r3I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if this is fan made or a legit April Fools joke.

It's legit.

Well points to CN for knowing Johnny Test gets under our skin.

They also showed a 3 minute promo for Sausage Party.

On the CN block, not on adult swim.

What time does Adult Swim start on Saturdays? I felt like Samurai Jack (Rick & Morty) hit Sup Forums very early.

Fan made, literally look at the bottom of the description.

Beybaldes are still a thing??

Someone spent way too much time hunting clips for this, but it's pretty damn convincing other than the "Adobe Premiere Pro" in the description.

Sadly, yes. They even have a new show where the beyblades blow up or something.

What about the toys themselves?

>tfw even Johnny test didn't fuck up the animation this bad

thank lamar/raven or rough draft studios (i'll blame the latter)

That'd imply anyone had drawn a Johnny Test character after season 1. Pretty hard to fuck up a model when you just puppet animate it.

It's like giving someone credit for keeping a 3D model on model.

Remember when CN had promotional music videos and crap? Do they just not have money to hire animators or get rights to songs and what not?

youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w

This image will never not piss me off

He's just struggling to maintain his physical form after shapeshifting. Connie was affected after their fusion also.

I always knew there was a reason I didn't like the show
Jhonny test confirmed for being the same show as Steven universe

I remember Sugar saying early on they didn't have anything official size chart they were going to adhere too. I thought they were just talking about Fusions, and it seemed reasonable because of low angle and perspective shots would skew any sense of scale anyways.
But this is ridiculous.

>the boy's best friend is a talking dog

lmao I'm fucking dead rn

I watched the commercial and they just blow apart when they lose or something. I'm not really sure.

WHIP

>It's legit
Description says:
"Aired on April 1, 2017 on Adobe Premiere Pro."

>that 5th pic
Jesus christ hes like a foot tall.

T A L K I N G
D O G

>dont have autism
>never really care or notice this kind of thing unless I see it pointed out in these threads

This is why we have so many townie episodes because people are complaining about memes instead of shit that needs to be complained about reee

>do have autism
>aalso hadn't noticed it until Sup Forums pointed it out

I don't think valid criticism would affect the actual writing either, though.

>That sync

I'm pretty sure at this point a good opening theme can get me to like any show.

lol

Learn what flash is before posting about flash shows.

What is it with newfags and acting like they are they are gods gift to cartoons here to tell us what to hate?

>trying to sound superior by being stupid

>never actually watched the show past one episode
>still think the concepts and character designs look cool
>see this
dodged a fucking bullet there

>pre posting my response to the post you just posted about your own post

:O

Warner Bros. is too busy shoveling money into the DCEU to pay attention to how their animation department is doing.

>Eh this is kind of a decent fan mashup
>Random shot of Steven sticking a sword into Bismuth

Ha!

Oh my fucking god... now I hate Connie! I want old Connie back!

>but it's just an artstyle!

The perspective is messed up in top right, Steven's comically too large, and Lapis is too off model in top center.

Bottom Left and Bottom Right are both 'on model'

Top Left and Bottom Center are using exaggerated proportions for better shot composition, and better dramatic and comedic effect respectively, and are fine.

>when you run out of ink for your computer animation

>when you forgot you gave your protagonist a black eye

>when you forget what your character was wearing

They did one for Regular Show and I thought they'd come back but it never took off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE

oh fuck that was real

it's hard to fuck up puppet models in flash unless you are retarded

Reminds me of this

>unless you are retarded

hey they are getting paid for their passion, have some pity

kys

what? im talking about how past season 1 johnny test got moved to canada and used flash until its death. su is hand-drawn and coloured with computers.

lal

>tries too hard to fit in
>chooses only examples of cartoonish expressions used for humor
>instead of any of the countless moments where serious scenes were ruined by shitty storyboarding

>7 years
>hand drawn

>when literally every tv cartoon has minor animation errors like this
from flintstones to [as]-era samurai jack there's always been errors like this

That 2nd picture isn't even size-accurate.

Looks like they colored in the pallete wrong.

She was actually cute in season 1.

Current Connie is awful in both personality and image. She's just annoying as hell.

if johnny test is the american idiot then does that make steven the beach city idiot?

She's literally no different from how she was in S1. Take off the nostalgia goggles.

>hey guys what should the name of my band be?
>MYMOM

Like any of those is.

its legit

Are character model sheets not progressive?

Can you prove it
this is a legitimate question please prove it

Holy shit.

It's legit.

>forgetting pivotal keys to sustain immersion, such as clothing consistency and recent bodily change to a character, for scenes meant to be taken seriously is minor

Want to know how I know you'd make a shit director?

well shit that sold me on it

>This entire thread

Fucking hell, it's the Guilty Crown effect all over again.

>This show is terrible, look at how bad the drawings are
>Look at how inconsistent the style is
>'But wait, those comparisons aren't accurate, isn't the one on the right edited sli-'
>When's next episode?

Every thread. Every single thread. Is this what cartoon hiatus' and terrible scheduling do to people? Because I am damn sure no other cartoon elicits this much rage from the board.

Or is this just the influx of new posters as internet in the bible belt stops being terrible/being destroyed with boots?

ONE MORE THING

This show wasn't significantly better in season 1 than it is now. Hell, in many ways it's improved. The main cast have gotten more depth, the outfits are better, and a general sense of what is actually going on has been given.

However, it's harder to notice that because if you hit a boring episode in season 1, you can just marathon through it. If you don't like the last episode of SU currently, tough shit, you're probably going to have to wait another month to know when the next one airs.

>This show wasn't significantly better in season 1

maybe not better, but it was different. if someone got into it because they liked what they saw in season 1 then I could see why they wouldn't like season 4.

>The Uncle Grandpa reference.

Okay, this is alright.

You had me until you brought up the "Bible Belt" out of nowhere

What an unholy combination. Thinking of suing CN right now, will keep you guys posted.

This is actually pretty funny

Yeah, I hate Johnny Test. Good fucking riddance, I'm so glad it got canceleld, hope they never bring it back. Like, it wa ssuch a terrible show with mean spirite dhumour, it should have been canceleld to begin with, and I'm glad it got cancelled quite frankly. It was a shit ahow and therefore it makes me feel satisfied that it got cancelled, I hope they never bring it back. I hate Johnny Test. I think he's a brat. I hat ehim. I maded a Deviantart drawing of good cartoon characters saying Johnny that he's a bad cartoon character because he's a terrible annoying selfish brat and I hate him. I'm glad his show got canceleld.

Is this a meme?

Honestly, It took me until the "coach steven" episode for me to finally get into it and that was about 20 episodes into season 1.

as of now in season 4, I feel that the show is not as bad as Sup Forums likes to make it out to be but I do feel that its lacking something.

It just needs some plot episodes, they set up some interesting stuff with the zoo arc but they never really followed that up yet.

yknow you can check your spelling before posting

I guess it could become an ironic meme, in a Bee Movie sorta way, but on a whole different level of irony, because the massive hate the show gets is more cringe-worthy than the actual show.

Get over yourself.

Fine, the USA's omentum for a more biological metaphor. And by out of nowhere, I refer to the problem of the influx of political posters that came to this board last year.

Season 1 is nice, but it genuinely feels a bit surreal, as if Noel Fielding had a hand in making it. I was half expecting Greg to try and make steven drink his juice out of a shoe. It's not until they did a rundown of all the major characters that I really gave a damn about the show. Basically what this guy said.

Super busy mom

They could always show 12 hours of the same Screwy Squirrel cartoon.

>Because I am damn sure no other cartoon elicits this much rage from the board.

It's the cartoon with the biggest internet following at the moment, and Sup Forums is populated by hipsters who need to feel special by hating whatever's popular. That's why.

The same thing happened when Avatar was the most popular show here, and when it was Gravity Falls. It happened so hard with MLP that they had to give it its own board just to stop Sup Forums's whining. And the exact same thing will happen with whatever show takes SU's place on top.

somebody needs to edit phanto's face on the second one
it's a perfect fit

ok we get it fuck off

I agree with you, though I've never seen Guilty Crown. Heard it was a massive clusterfuck of fun, though.

This person has a talent for editing.

>Rose tinted glasses
heh

Somecunts

Benson is my animal spirit

Sort of yeah, but that's supposed to represent how the writers wear down their characters, not the art staff fucking up every day.

She used to be so pure back when she was dating Bobbie

>She's literally no different from how she was in S1.
Even when you put aside subjective opinions of her you're still forgetting the fact that her design literally changed throughout the show. It's not a matter of nostalgia goggles, it's a matter of actually watching the fucking show in order.

>season 4

Show has always looked different depending on who's boarding it

I didn't realize how fucking stacked S1 Connie was.

You say that like its a good thing

Nah

Steven's just got tard genes

storyboard-driven writing is not an excuse for fucking up literally everything about the characters you are writing for

dude artistic expression lmao