There actually anons on this board RIGHT NOW that are going to pay money to see this

>there actually anons on this board RIGHT NOW that are going to pay money to see this
Explain yourselves.

I'm a liberal. Every time I see a female on screen, I clap. I can't help it. Don't judge.

I'm lub star wers

Adorno, we should have listened!

>beautifully human
>populist

I'm going to see it in theaters for the experience but I'm not going to convince myself it's a great film. I watched TFA in theaters and havent even thought about seeing it again

>paying money

I haven't even seen TFA or RO.

If Lucas were still involved, I probably would have gone, even as disappointing as the prequels were and as annoyed as I am about the changes made to the OT from the SEs onward. Without him, though, the best case scenario was that it would be glorified fanfic, and with Disney and J.J., I know it's not even going to be that, but just a soulless cash-in job. No thanks.

Ava DuVernay only has a career thanks to nepotism and Oprah

When will these retards die?

>populist
D R O P P E D

Do people unironically like Cuck Wars? I thought the only true fans were obese virgins in the 1980's and 90's.....

since when is populist a positive term?

stop posting relentlessly bad pics

I think at this point it's such a cultural phenomena that people go to see it just to be a part of it.
>"You haven't seen the new Star Wars? What's wrong with you? Go see it NOW."
It's basically like the Marvel films. The sad truth is that a lot of people don't consider film as anything beyond entertainment - something to watch, have a laugh, see some amazing CGI shit and then put it out of their minds as they return to their menial jobs. If you try to steer them towards anything that requires some thought and attention, they'll call you pretentious. So give up and don't weep that people are wasting their lives watching recycled garbage and be glad that you're watching some quality stuff.

When leftists do it

Shills and social media marketers like jen are just picking words at random so they can have at least one paragraph long shillpost.

It's endlessly hilarious how leftist faggotry has been totally coopted by corporations

>film should be a safe space where only white men are allowed

Of course it’s going to be garbage. I’m not just gonna NOT see Star Wars though.

>the only good things anyone has had to say about this flick are about how diverse the cast is
Really makes you think

>colored heroine

wow, way to set the civil rights movement back 30 years, shitlord. Try addressing their actual race next time instead of calling them a colored person

White men are not welcome in Star Wars.

It's. Not. For. You.

Say it.

It will strike a major blow against Trump which will make me happy because I hate Trump and am also retarded.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH IT GEORGE

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

WE’RE SORRY GEORGE

>populist
that's a funny way of saying 'lowest common denominator garbage manufactured for widest appeal and thinnest work'
guess it's easier to say """""populist""""

Jesus Christ Hail Mary I've sinned and now I need forgiveness

You ruined you films by trying to sell toys and make a product not art, pushing away the real talent behind the first 2 films. You pushed so far even your wife left you, you spineless cuck.
Now Disney is just finishing what what you stared.

I'm sorry, George...

Wow, the film must be really lacklustre if her biggest takeaway was a non-white character getting screen time.

>populist
so now populism is good? Last month it was racist fascism

Today I will remind them.
Do NOT see this soulless nostalgia-bait cashgrab flick.

I tried to read that, but it made no sense to me....am I retarded?

this can’t be true

no way

S-sorry sempai, It's just... I have to see Reylo!

There is no Reylo.
kylo and rey team up to kill snoke. then kylo kills luke and snoke’s spirit posseses rey. kylo is now emperor of the first order

At least we got Blade Runner 2049. Villeneuve was there for us, and we got to have our own autism movie with Officer K.

star wars is literally a kids film

honestly, the fact that people watch these films is embarrassing.

I agree, well said.

As a liberal I hope someday all women will pulverize the amuses of men.

Since she ran out of other adjectives to use.

I hope you get cancer

No, no that's not true! that's impossible!

FUCK YOU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIDN'T RUIN STAR WARS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SELL IT

Gomen, George-san.

kys pleb

Wtf I love billion dollar corporate marketing campaigns and focus testing now.

I wanna hear you say it.

Do you think she cucks him with or without his knowledge?

Wow I miss the prequels, at least the memes were fun. I won't forgive you George.

BR2049 is boooooring. BR2049 is an awful movie.

S(J)W.

Someone spoil me on what happens. I don't wanna waste any money on seeing this shit.

>getting tattoos of a character from a movie that isn't out yet
I thought that scene where Seth Rogen has a Jar Jar tattoo in Fan Boys from before Episode 1 reeased was just a joke

all I've been able to glean from other threads is something involving golden slippers. Other than those it's just exactly like ESB same as how TFA was exactly like ANH

The real joke is on wypipo for allowing the Jews to do this.

>Paying to watch Fan Fiction

It amazes me people are actually doing this. If anything was made for VOD, it was Nu-Wars.

hours ago anons have been posting that luke skywalker dies at the end of the movie.

i'm glad that tfa did not have any young and handsome actor among the three main cast. because there was no young and handsome i lost interest in the franchise and did not watch tfa. because i don't care about the franchise anymore i'm not butthurt over what they do in the last jedi (aka the first mary sue jedi) including killing off luke skywalker. had i been still interested i would be raging so hard right now blood would probably be flowing from my eyes instead of tears.

#DisneyNotStarWars
#DisneyNotCanonStarWars
#DisneyAwfulFanficStarWars

So this is how civilizations are destroyed

It's not even glorified. It's on professional fan fic, on par with the EU video games and books and shit.

TFA wasn't that bad, sorta. It was basically just a reboot of ANH.

RO was basically just like a random video game storyline that no one would actually link the actual original series, coupled with a cool fan service Vader moment.

They aren't as bad/disappointing etc as the Prequels. They're just...there.

I won't be seeing Jedi in the theaters though. It's funny when people are talking about spoilers though - it's like you're having a discussion with friends about what would happen if Mickey Mouse had a fight with Bugs Bunny, and one of your friends yells at you for spoiling the story.

Fuck you for selling it to Disney. You already buried it, you didn't need to piss on the grave too.

This.

Nu-Wars is trash for sub-human filth.

But Nu-Runner was kino and just for us.

>blade runner barely made a quarter of a billion
>last jew will make over a billion and tons in merchantdise

Isn't genetic extinction great? Just think, these flaming retards might've passed on their defective genes.

Thanks Moshe! La chayim!

>would happen if Mickey Mouse had a fight with Bugs Bunny
Either Mickey would use the power of light/hearts/friendship, or they'd both be killed by Christopher Lloyd, depending on the breaks.

The prequels sucked and the world knows it now. All is right

blade runner fans are dying off due to old age while more and more star wars fans are being born every minute. if feels so good.

>leftists talk about capeshit and starwars while right-wing people make tons of money in crypto

Gotta love 2017

Fuck you. Bugs would win. He's drop an ACME anvil on that cheese-eating fuck. Plus, Daffy would come in and fuck Donald's bitch while Donald sat in the corner jerking it

bugs bunny will win of course but mickey mouse will be laughing innocently as his blood pours out of his mangled body.

Mickey has been pretty edgy lately.

>deathly trips of truth
>while Donald sat in the corner jerking it

i think not. donald would be screaming incoherently and angrily hopping on one foot 5 feet from the bed where daffy is sexing daisy

How does Disney do it? How do they so successfully shill a fucking Minion-like piece of shit before the movie is even released and have these drooling retards eating out of the palm of their hand?

Nope, OG BR failed big time upon release too. New BR has inspired millions of people and their future offspring to continue jacking it to BR for at least one more generation. BR will continue to remain dadcore for at least a few more decades, meanwhile Star Wars will remain numale garbage that winds up getting taken over and turned into insane drivel like this. True kino can NEVER die. It will always be carried by the spirit of autists and their slightly more functional brethren who will go on to infect a new generation with bitterness and disgust.

>donald is white
>daffy is black
>daisy is white
>daffy has BBC
He'd tear that pussy up bruh

>muh POC
Jesus fucking Christ
What will it take for these people to fuck off

and daisy will relentlessly love it. and hearing donald's incoherent screams would probably make daisy orgasm more.

IM RICH BOIIIII ITS MINE I SPEND IT HOW I LIKE

I hope he changes his name to Cuck Wendig

He actually does his writing in a shed in the backyard so his wife and stepson aren't bothered by him. Not making that up, he admitted it in an interview.

spoiler tags faggots.

You have a very creative mind, George.

But let's face it, your movies aren't very good.

whats the story behind that picture?

>not art

his 99 beats your 44, drop dead faggot jew boy.

George was establishing dominance, that's all. They say Abrams ran into the bathroom after that one and cried for like an hour, someone overheard George saying something about "kikes and gungans"

Joke's on him, that's my dream relationship.

Im sorry

Just what we need, another boring intersectional blockbuster. I'm sure the formula will never get old.

At least you could make fun of the prequels. With SJW Wars you can't even criticse it without having libtards call you misogynist or racist.

I want to apologize to George Lucas.

It's exceedingly fucked to see female/gay "film bloggers" intermix with SJW directors and "talent" on social media, and Jen Yamato is up there with the most severe. Are they paid by the studios, probably a middleman. As soon as Devin Faraci and Harry Knowles were forced out for "sexual harassment" this year, it all snapped into place. I guess there's no money in writing about film so they become "influencers" but the social agenda aspect makes it unsettling.

i still think lucas fucked up a lot of things, especially editing all that cgi junk into it, but in the end he was right and all we did was mock him

i immensely enjoyed the first two prequel films but i never defend them when anons crap on them mainly because of the shoddy writing regarding anakin killing the younglings. all throughout second and third film he's written as constantly moaning about protecting the innocent and then in a milliparsec (disneynotstarwar fans will not understand the reference, i'm sure) he suddenly becomes child murderer.

I wish every single airing would release zyklon b into the audience

I agree, user. Stoked for the home release, wish I'd seen it more than once in the theater

Why is George getting in the grill of Johnny Knoxville? Did he say something impolite??

KEK