TV is now illegal

TV is now illegal

The only reason to have cable at all is live sports. If you don't watch them you're better off with Netflix or something.

Cable TV will be completely gone with the next ten years. Screencap this.

I feel like that won't happen in that way. It'll just be that the cable companies themselves start offering online-only packages where you just log in and watch all the programming. The big providers already include online streaming of their channels, just needs to not require a home subscription as well.

As someone who works in corporate strategy for one of the big cable companies, you guys are crazy.

The infrastructure owners are the service providers are the content providers and the laws and regulations are built to reinforce that system. Cord cutting will get bigger, but Cable TV isn't going anywhere.

Until net neutrality is abolished without serious possibility of being restored, you're the one who's crazy.

That's why I suggested . It can't literally go away with how all the contracts are written in regards to exclusivity and shit, but they'll find a way to appeal to the cord cutting types too.

You can stream the only sports channel that matters in Canada for 25 leaf bucks a month

>mfw you will literally have to pay to shitpost in the near future thanks to Sup Forums

It's much more likely Sup Forums will be shut down desu.

>99 cents to call someone a retard
Money well spent, I'll get a second job if I have to.

make that 5 and i'll believe you

>leaf bucks
how much in FREEDOM DOLLARS

It's not THAT surprising considering it's Easter weekend.

This was the schedule for this past week, and as you can see, while Go still dominates, other shows are slowly creeping in.

Next week is Ben 10's premiere as well, all week starting Monday.

>Easter

Aw shit, I have to call my grandmother in a week.

Sup Forums got a guy elected who said he'd do just that, plus he already made it so your ISP can sell your employer your browsing history

Cable companies will go kicking and screaming and digging their nails into the concrete.

It's amazing how such an irrelevant and obsolete industry will still continue on for years just by virtue of the companies behind it having so much money to desperately throw around.

When the music industry was getting blasted in the ass by the existence of the internet, at least they eventually could change their tactics and now they're back to making money. Cable companies can't do that, because their entire business IS the outdated mode of conveyance.

>no witty comeback
>posts straight currency conversion
user, I am disappoint.

guess I'll just lurk moar.

That would probably be best.

What's the point of cable, how would you sort through the schedules of that many channels? I remember my cousins seemed to have cable and it took ages to get to the right channel...

Nowadays you can just search for a show and then press a button to set up recording for all episodes.

>Cartoon Network Canada has a more diverse schedule

Jesus I never knew how bad the TTG craze got.

All of CN's global networks are better than their home one when it comes to programming.

Do you seriously not know how cable works?

I wish. In 2047, USA would have a permanent Mars base, but your parents will still watch the TV because Netflix or torrents are "too complex for them".

I would like to seeing cable crash and burn, but right now it's just too big to fall.

It's all thanks to this Asshole. Tell me anons, how do we get rid of him?

By deporting him.

Brazil's is close to that one as well, but I am too lazy to post.

It really surprises me how shit the american schedule is.