COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME

COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME

TO THE PLACE
I BELONG

>introduce character wants to do field work
>5 minutes later they get to do field work
>dies sacrificing himself for no reason during the field work

This movie fucking sucked, what did you expect?
When Channing Tatum was in the movie for all of 2 minutes, you knew you were in for a bad ride

As my friend said, 'it's just a bunch of burnt bisquits"

Im a Sup Forums guy and the amount of fingering unknowing women and anal princess shit in this made even me uncomfortable

What was the point of his character? He did literally nothing, made no sense to me.

Based comment, fellow magapede!

Shitty ass song and an even shittier movie

Don't forget the first movie was also terrible. Why did you expect anything else?

I think to draw people in to the film.

I hated the plot so much they could have played with the idea of killing billions to stop climate change and human pollution. As a means of starting again. I would have made for a much more intriguing plot, but instead they made the president "ebil"

I actually never saw the first film. my mistake.

>implying he's actually dead

I thought the festival scene was one of the worst scenes I saw all year.

WEST VIRGINIA

Fingering pussy lmao

1) Why did he bother telling his gf? Was is just to set up the final act?
2) He's supposed to be a James Bond spy. Isn't that part of the job?

I would have loved to see how things played out if he didn't have major scheduling conflicts.
The biggest disappointment, for me, was Whisky. His motivations made no sense. Killing millions of drug users wouldn't help the alcohol business it would hurt it drastically because the vast majority of them would be customers.

>whiskey
You don't remember? He saw a picture of a girl that caused him to get his memory back. He was avenging her. Yeah? Remember how we were introduced to that 5 minutes before he turned evil? Remember how much we cared?

The PotUS did literally NOTHING wrong.

>nobody liked her anyway

This. Him and Whiskey did nothing wrong.

This happens to be the worst movie f 2017 look it up.

>aid in the killing of over a million men women and children just so all the drug users get off the streets
How can one man be so based?

She will be in Kingsman 3

Fuck off. Just because I'm a Sup Forums guy doesn't make me some MAGA faggot.

MOUNTAIN MAMA
TAKE ME HOME