MvC:Infinite: wasteland edition

Sadly we've still haven't received any news. Still won't stop speculations and rumors. Last July, when Sonic Mania was announced, my gut feeling MvC would return as well and just like Mania, it would go back to basics: 2on2 tag fighting and 3 punches & 3 kicks layout. I also thought up Ms. Marvel and Rashid as newcomers. I had it 50% when the MvC:I teasers were shown last December. Jamais vu is a helluva drug.

heh. you ain't the first to that. Ever since XvSF, everyone wanted to see Marvel and Capcom characters go at it for 21 years.

>Ever since XvSF, everyone wanted to see Marvel and Capcom characters go at it for 21 years.

That actually started with X-men Children of the Atom where Akuma was a secret character as a joke (Super SF2 Turbo was called Super SF2 X in Japan)

Supposedly it got a great reaction from Capcom and Marvel higher ups along with fans who wanted to see more after discovering the code. XvSF was born shortly after Street Fighter Alpha 2 was being wrapped up and the rest is history.

D E M I T R I

I don't care about Midnight Bliss, I just want to play as a fun shoto character again!

Slapstick would legitimately be a really fun character to play as.

Have him done in a pixleart 2-D style too, don't try to make him match the other characters.

dont worry. Injustice 2 is right around the corner.

but akuma and sakura are fun

demitri is just castlevania ryu

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it because it's out around the same time as Them's Fightin Herds

>Don't care about midnight bliss
>literally all the character is known for
>wanting another shoto

fuck off

May have to use Demon Blast since Demon Billion would be taxing on hardware.

Donovan is a better choice. Without Midnight Bliss Demitri ain't shit worth talking about. He's Vampire Ryu with a fapbait super.

I'm waiting for that game as well user
And the inevitable pony mod

but the new designs are better

Nuts to Demitri. Use Talbain.

Or Rikuo.

Or maybe someone that people actually like, like Lord Raptor

also shut up

Raptor is good too.

Just not "female only" again.

I want this gal to be in Infinite just to see how she'll react to Captain America (soldiers drive her batshit nuts and Cap is a Super Soldier to boot). Also her Diamond Dust can be her hyper move, her specials are now souped up with ice effects, her air throw is an air combo finisher, and her Frost Tower is a level 3.

These threads are always garbage because they always conveniently leave out the part where Capcom is more likely to shit down your throat than make this actually great.

But it's more likely Marvel doing things above all else.
>announce spidey
>show off 0 footage nor a release window, not even a whisper of news

>announce eidos/square collab
>lol just an announcement that we'll announce it next year

It's ridiculous.

kolin is basically a marvel character, just soup her existing stuff up and bam

>Rumors
We don't even have those anymore. There's literally nothing to talk about this game yet.

has Injustice 2 finished their lineup yet?

Fuck your waifu. If anyone should be in MvC4 it's one of the two illuma daddies Urien or Gil.

> sadly we haven't received any news
> still won't stop speculation and rumors

THEN STOP MAKING THREADS

> when sonic mania was announced I had a gut feeling mvc would return
> back to basics

christ trips are stupid.

Gill would have to be nerfed.

just give me pic related and give her deadpools old move set and I'll be happy

>wanting another shoto
since when is having too many shotos a problem outside of street fighter

Or maybe just make an actual Darkstalkers game.

nigga have you played darkstalkers? it's not that good, just go fap to Morrigan and call it a day.

This. I hate how Capcom keeps throwing Morrigan's face everywhere but can't be bothered to make a new Darkstalkers game

It's every bit as good as Street Fighter and Marvel. Hell, it invented half of the stuff most Street Fighter and Marvel game suse.. You didn't think all those "new" mechanics in Street Fighter Alpha were actually new, did you?

from what I've played it's really technical and I bet half of you never really "played" it

>it invented half the stuff in marvel and street fighter
I know it gave us tech rolls and push blocks that were later used in mvc but idk I was never that into Street Fighter Alpha

The very first Darkstalkers game in 1994 introduced air blocking, chain combos, and guard cancels. Those have been used in countless fighters both by Capcom and other developers since. The concept of ES specials was also somewhat there, but not really solidified until the second game in 1995. Street Fighter 3, 4 and 5 all later used that mechanic.

If you're that starved for content, just write fanfiction.

That way, you'll have a product that's both readily available and won't disappoint you at the same time.

>Rashid
it should have been Juri

Scrooge all day, every day mang.

>yfw a MvC mix of either the Moon stage or the Amazon.

literally how would he even play

If it's possible to make an incredibly non violent character like Wright playable, I'm sure you can craft some bullshit moveset to get Scrooge in.

>Pogoing and whacking shit with his cane
>Lobbing jewels and artifacts that cause different effects on the player they hit.
>Air strikes from launchpad
>Surfing on gold
>Rage mechanic where he progressively gets angrier while he's fighting that resets everytime he tags out
>Ultimate where he buys Capcom and forces the programmers to cut his opponent's health

>Pogoing and whacking shit with his cane
he'd probably have that one move Arthur has that otgs or maybe they'd completely give him Rolento's move set. imo I only see him working in an mvc1 assist kind of way

Not yet. You really ought to just wait it out until late May or maybe even June. I doubt we'll see any significant info for this until after I2 is out.