twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

okay, but don't tell scotty

>prime michelle
>ywn

doesn't even look like the same person anymore

My ringtone for my wife is the last 40 sec of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=scCUypTALVQ

Eurotrip gets a bad rap but I remember it fondly

Not Another Teen Movie = Eurotrip > Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle >>> all other 00s dumb and/or stoner comedies

>Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
stoner comedies were a blight

>ywn experience a pre 9/11 world
This post 9/11 world sucks ass.

This desu

the world has always sucked you fucking feels cuck poster faggot. grow up

>t. millennial born after 95

Trips of truth

She took the bogpill?

what have you experienced as a result of a post 9/11 world? Did you lose family in the wars?

It did always suck though. In the 80s and 90s the seeds of degeneracy were already being sown.

Literally every decade brings with it a sense of "they're fucking us, aren't they?" and a heap of bullshit that erode our conveniences, liberties, opportunities, etc. A pack of cigarettes and two Hurricane 40s cost $5 and change when I went to college. Now that shit's like $15+ depending on where you live. Shit's always getting worse, get used to it. We adapt, that's why we're still here.

60s had civil rights and Vietnam, 70s had Watergate and inner city crime, 80s had Iran Contra and economic excess, 90s had a high profile blowjob and angst, 00s had turrurrsem and people being glued to their computers, 10s had Trump and people being glued to their phones.

20s will have Zuck dystopia and people being glued to their handheld sex boxes. It's degeneracy all the way down. We're just smarter versions of the monkey that sucks its own dick.

>tv is a ship board
What did he mean by this?

>70s had Watergate
which was literally nothing and the most insignificant event to happen. the oil crisis and france deciding to liquidate the usa's dollar reserves that could have resulted in the usa's economy crashing during the cold war was far more significant. nixon saved the usa

Why? The movies were pretty bad and mainstream music constantly played around schools was fucking horrible.

I mean she put on some weight but is still extremely fuckable.

mi scusi

>Take me back to the early 2000s please

Hahaha, get the fuck out of here you fucking retard.

This movie and Hostel made me fascinated with Europe.

>Behr-leen?

Baggy jeans and ironic trucker hats

The only thing I miss about the early 00s was the internet. It was so much better back then. Fucking Facebook was the death knell of the internet in 2007. Fuck Facebook.

no it hasn't. the 90s were cool. the whole gen-x slacker thing was born of like like back to back victories for the West, communism dying like a bitch and then blowing the shit out of saddams shitty ass 1960s era army with our space age weapons.

all that was left was to sit back, watch the simpsons, X-files and play Doom. we just got complacent is all.

>Ywn get succd by her in early 2000's

90's were only good because we were young. Growing up makes every shittier.

you are truly stupid as fuck if you think nixon was a bad president.

LBJ was a warmongering faggot who undoubtedly kept nam' going unnecessarily and the two clowns after nixon did absolutely nothing.

The Internet was just like anything--get enough people using it and it goes to shit. Most things that become popular have to soften their edges, start marketing to the common denominator, and kick out anything resembling original thought or noncoformity.

No one ever posts Malibus most wanted.

Eurotrip! Best new teens comedy movie. I like a lot. Michelle Trachtenburg very attractive.

the user didn't say shit about nixon being bad, he just said you were a dickhead for downplaying the importance of watergate.

>president resigns
>so popular every other scandal is [NAME]-gate
>another blow to the public's trust in its leaders

yet it's "literally nothing and the most insignificant event to happen"? dumb take, friend.

If this came out yesterday you'd say it was crap. Nostalgia goggles, nothing more

You got a Gamecast?

nah, to hell with this post-modern bullshit.

the 90s were fine, it's just that some people enjoyed the post cold-war era too much and slacked way the fuck off...

youtube.com/watch?v=_KRpna3yA80

Kumar was in it

Except the internet isn't a business, it's a service for a shared space. It used to have its own rules until normalfags moved in and ruined it. They created their walled gardens where you had to tie your real life identity to your online presence to do anything, and gradually these walled gardens expanded and expanded until they intersected so that you use your twitter/facebook/whatever to log into everything, creating a whole subset of the internet just for normalfags: the normienet.

And now the normienet dictates everything on the internet even though its users know fuck all about the internet at large and don't even use it for anything important.

i would do her full force, no hesitation

>re watcheruotrip now
>realize how much of a fucking cuck scotty is
>realize Sup Forums has ruined watching movies

Least it's by another white dude

Who had it better? Early 2000s kids or late 2000s kids?

Didn't this come out in 2004? That's mid 2000s, not early. The early 2000s ended when the Iraq War happened and Lil john got big.

I'm right between core and late millenials (born in 94). 96 is the cuttoff. 2007 was the start of the decline. If most of your fond memories of pop culture come from then on you are part of the problem.

This is the best coming of age show of all time. Also one of the best 90's period pieces.

Ich hab meine Alte abgeschlachtet in Berlin

>Mission Hill
>True 90's patrician
>only rivaled by the nihilism of Daria
God I miss being a teenager some days. Generation X rules. We just fucking do. History's middle children, and none of us gave a fuck if we were.

Fuck your entire generation. You kids are useless.

This was made by someone who is at most 20 years of age now

lmao

The guy you are replaying to is of course a silly absolutist.

But are you really basing your whole judgement of the life quality and spirit of a decade solely on wars and ideological conflicts? Seems pretty sad to me. What were your personal highpoints in the 90s?

I used to hated these obnoxious, stupid, gross out teen comedies back in the day. In the era of endless and incredibly bland capeshit and remakes of fucking everything, I kind of miss them.

I miss it too, user.

That just came on VH1 tonight

Do yourselves a favor and watch Outside Providence.

Prime Amy Smart

>not another teen movie on the same level as eurotrip

confirmed nostalgiafag masquerading as someone who put thought into their post

not another teen movie is actually good whereas the others are just comfy and remind you of a simpler time, they're still terrible

confirmed nostalgiafag masquerading as someone who put thought into their post

not another teen movie is just comfy and reminds you of a simpler time, it's still terrible

wrong

Im 23

>not including the kino live action scooby doo
Neck yourself pleb

What did she mean by this?
What was Randy Quaid thinking?

I think Velma in the latex was my first awkward boner.

>cutting out the daphne and velma kiss
>cutting cleavage
i will never forgive this

Good flick. Also Interstate 60 is another great one with primo Amy

he wished he was back in nam what else

GREATEST DAY EVER so fun seeing americans sad

9/11: Freedom died

2007-2008: everything else died, the economy went to shit, iPhones released, Obama elected

this, 2008-2010 were some dark depressing times, war in Iraq turned ugly as fuck, killer flu, economy sucked, etc

you just have nostalgia goggles young one harold and kumar guantamao whatever>harold and kumar>natm>euro

youtube.com/watch?v=efHSnaga4uE

youtube.com/watch?v=gM8pe-OLi6w