Voltron: Legendary Defender

I got my SDCC ticket and pumped for the VLD panel!

Let's talk Voltron!

Ok, I'll bite.

Who else thought the mice would be revealed as former paladins turned to mice by Haggar's magic?

I don't believe you're the only one that thought this. There are several mice theories going on that they're somehow related to the previous paladins.

We knew Alfor was dead from the very beginning, so this was always very unlikely. Patchut(?) or whatever the fat mouse's name is doesn't even resemble King Alfor.

Platt.
Plachu is Keith-mouse.

What a nice thread, gotta love the mice.

I don't have to love the mice

but I choose to

I WANT HUNK TO FUCK A ROCK WITH HIS COCK

Sleepy morning Pance is CUTE

Y'know, after all the talk about the galra kids last thread, I kinda want to write a fic about them.

S-same here. I had a blast talking about them last night.

Yeah, thread was archived when I got on but I loved reading it. I want to protect Svendak's smile.

I was up til 5 in the morning on that. Worth it.

What are the best ships and why are they Pants and Sheith?

Best ship.

Pants and Shirt.

Hear me out. What if Lotor gets a ponytail. And Keith gets a ponytail.

gotta like some rice

They have to if they want to do the slut-out right.

In season 3, Keith fully embraces the small town slut aesthetic. Shiro was 95% of his impulse control.

Next mission, Lance tries to hit on some alien babe, only to find that Keith got to her first. And her boyfriend.

>"Goddammit is there ANYTHING he doesn't do better than me? That was MY thing!"

Eventually he realizes it's because of Keith's abandonment issues plus the insatiable and maddening Galra Lust and he starts to feel a little something approaching sympathy. A true bonding moment.

Lance tells the others and they all go to him for "stress relief". Everyone wins.

How based are the mice in the current show, anyway?

You gotta love em.

Pretty based. They're telepathic with Allura but thankfully don't talk or anything, just do cute things and once fix a magitech doodad by being tiny.

That's nice. I've always had a soft spot for those critters.

By the final season Keith is just lounging around the castleship in a crop top and hotpants.

We need names for Bara and Throk's kids.

The girl is Twyla.

We'll first need to know how many there are. I know there's a runt who's friends with Svendak.

Wasn't it four, three who look like Bara and one who looks like Throk?

I propose Hazar for the runt?
I like them having vehicle voltron names because of Throk.

Or Shota if he looks more like Bara.

Plachu seems to do all the work for the group, no wonder he keeps looking like that

So who does the runt look like?

why is he so angery

The runt looks like Throk.

So I guess the runt's name will be Hazar? We've got Twyla and Hazar so far.

Mozak for other boy.

Mice user is in his element, then again, he always is

Dorma for the other girl?

Hey Sup Forums bros, Ms-paint user here. I've been thinking about drawing on paper, would you like me to take a stab one of those galra kids you're talking about?

YES.

I meant take a stab at drawing them, not stab one of them. But it's too late now, I'm an attempted murderer aren't I?

Pls draw geeky Hazar.

If this is a duplicate, sorry. My internet is being a bitch and won't let me post properly, but I'll try and draw a galra kid, or two. Keep in mind that I don't draw on paper a lot, mostly when I'm in a boring situation and need something to do. Any criticism that can help me improve is welcome

What are those things on Sendak's hips for? They don't seem to do anything. Are they just fashion accessories? And how are they even staying up, they don't seem to be attached to anything.

Yes you are, you monster. Good luck running away from a group of overprotective Galra dads.

I think they're just part of the armor's design. Really emphasizes his curves, though.

They hold in love handles. They're a useless feature for most Galra but a lifesaver for Prorok.

Heh, hey guys, hey

Vole-Tron

>Ywn squeeze his love handles and then tickle his chubby body
Why

at this point I want Hunk to fuck a character arc or vice versa

He literally did nothing wrong.

I tried a stab at Hazar. Obviously a lot of room to improve, but any thoughts? (This is ms-paint user btw)

He is such a model.

Sendak pinup calendar when?

Gotta love the lice

>dat Star Wars shirt
Is he an Earthaboo?

I dunno, this user wanted me to draw him like that. He can be an earthaboo if everyone agree's he is.

FFKKIINNG NEERRRRDDDDD
also, how much of a runt is Hazar? unlike Svendak, he's a pureblood Galra, and Throk is really tall. is he still taller than Svendak, even if not by much?

I dunno man, I have a problem with drawing characters in a, well, lets say smol because tbqh that's what they look like. I'll try and draw them larger next time

He's only slightly shorter than the average Galra but his lanklet status makes it seem worse than it is.

So any info on S3?

Also any info on Lotor apart of him being confirmed to be a hot-shot prince?

Hazar is an Earthaboo who wears t-shirts and cargo shorts instead of the typical fitting Galran outfits. His shirts are generally black but his pants are always very bright in color. It helps that he's a runt so he's able to wear the human clothes Throk gets him.

He's a runt in the sense that he's lanky and not as desirable looking like Bara. He looks more like Throk.

It's a'ite, my dude. He looks like a smug little shit either way, so 10/10.

Did you mean to quote someone else or did I miss some discussion about Sendak secretly being a lanklet?

Hazar and Svendak met for the first time in the school nurse's office, each with a bloodied nose.

>Tfw I wanna draw my husband as magnificent as he deserves but I don't practice enough
It hurts me

>pidge
>hourglass
WRONG WRONG WRONG

Why is this allowed?

???

>Lance
>Being the trans character
>Not Pidge who would make more sense
But like
Why though

>Lauren said her favorite episode from season 2 was The Ark of Taujeer because of the "very personal moments with Keith and Allura".

Gotta love the Montgomery.

He constantly asks for earth science fiction related things, like movies and books. He adores star wars the most, but unfortunately he doesn't mind the prequels.

I was about to possibly start another shipping war but then I didn't
Good choices today

Dorma beats him up.

Hazar was surprised to see a Galra even smaller than he is, and for a moment he felt superior to Svendak, until he found out Svendak is half-human. Then, he was all over him.
except Svendak has no idea about the things Hazar rambles on about and starts worrying about whether or not he has to do extensive research on human culture in order to maintain this odd friendship. there have been several instances where he was tempted to contact his deadbeat mom

Blessed are you Lauren, my fellow Kallura elder.

Dorma is on the wrestling team. She's the one who looks the most like Bara.

He loves Terrあ

Mozak is the one that's really handsome and becomes a model.

Twyla is the feminine one, just like Sirk. Dorma is the tomboy.

special points to the special boy uwu
but i guess it's not too bad, at least compared to the fake "spacedad-lance" chat in the previous thread, if i ignore whatever sjw-ish implication the artist might have behind it. i kind of like the idea of lance being casual about these sort of things

Twyla is a theater kid with all the obnoxiousness it entails.
Mozak splits his time between school newspaper and band. He's the most level headed and well rounded of the siblings.

Svendak asked if he could call Shiro once and his parents wouldn't allow it. Svendak looked through their phones in secret for his contact. Shiro was distant and cold when Svendak called

>Twyla is a theater kid with all the obnoxiousness it entails.
She definitely gets that shit from Throk.

>He's the most level headed and well rounded of the siblings.
Best boy. This is why he becomes Sirk's husbando has has 8 kids.

It would take several years of therapy for Shiro to come to accept his eldest child. His mind still associates Svendak with the horrible postpartum depression he suffered.

H-he just wanted to know earth pop culture so he could be cool with his new friend.

The next time Svendak called, the number had been disconnected.

Galra theater is a mix of live combat and dick jokes.