Do Mutants deserve love/respect?

You have got to admit, Sup Forums, the mom makes a good point. Mutants have treated humanity as inferiors and themselves as the Aryan race. Not to mention all the destruction and terrorism they have purposely caused. Compared to other superheroes(Avengers, Inhumans, Champions), what have Mutants ever done for anyone else? When have they ever cared about anyone else? Exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't this the same speech Alex gave that everyone called him a Uncle Tom for?

>what have Mutants ever done for anyone else? When have they ever cared about anyone else?
There was those times they saved the world.

Pretty close. Fuck the writer, Kitty Pryde has always been Shadowcat. It's her costume she could never decide on for the longest time

The X-Men are great as a franchise, but it has many philosophical and political shortcomings

>Mutants call themselves "Homo superior"
Like seriously? I can see Magneto and his cronies saying this but this is the accepted term? How can they expect humans not to fear them if they are essentially demoting normal people to Neanderthal status?

>Mutant society is doomed

Mutants, more so than humans, are a doomed race. Why? They all have different powers that can be uniformly protected against. Mutant society would descend into anarchy in a month, because a teen on a field trip to D.C sneezes atom bombs and destroys the president.

There are a few others that I can think of right now, but you get the point. The X-Men are a good analogy to social discrimination and stuff but it really doesn't make sense, even in the context of the fantastical Marvel universe

Writers and Marvel don't understand how to blend adaptation, evolution, and mass extinction with the philosophical and tangible implications with the minority gimmick.

No one understands what Grant Morrison was really doing. They just parrot his themes without actually understanding the metaphysical thesis of New X-Men.

They saved the world multiple times already!!!! What more do these assholes want?!!!

Nobody ~deserves~ love and respect...

Those are things you have to earn...

Muties claim to be a high form of evolution, so they're placed here for the devil to make us believe in evolution.

Not even those who earn it?

>AvX
>IvX
>Planet X from New X-Men
>Fatal Attractions
>X-Men (vol.2) #1-3
>E is for Extinction from New X-Men
>Apocalypse's social darwinism
>Stryfe
>Cyclops threatening mutant revolution on national TV more than once

Gee, maybe Humans have a right to fear and hate such an imperialistic, jingoistic sub-species.

But X-Men have earned it though

There was a very clear implied exception, which I suspect you are intentionally overlooking, but I'll spell it out for you anyway...

People don't inherently deserve love and respect, they need to earn it...

I never said they hadn't...

>that's the speech that's associated with veiled anti-Christian and anti-Jews messages in the art
wew
bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/

She was also Sprite.

Honestly Mutants don't fit the definition of a separate species from human. They can interbreed with humans, produce human children, and humans can produce mutant children. Separate species can't do those kind of things. At best you might get some kind of sterile mule-like thing. From a scientific perspective Havok was right in that there is no such thing as a mutant (as a species).

I like how he put the "don't trust Jewish/Christian leader" quote next to Kitty.

Mom's a loud mouthed dumbass who's lucky she wasn't talking to Magneto.

lol Marvel is putting anti Semitic anti Christian easter eggs in its books now, disney needs to clean this shithole out asap

You can't blame Marvel for the artist being a d-bag. Unless you want to say Marvel should start hiring cultural sensitive editors for each crew.

Does this mean the X-Men are now Anti-Jewish/Anti-Christian propaganda.

if some faggot working for me added a bunch of racist shit to a project that i approved guess what i get fired along with said faggot, this is a disaster for marvel

It's ok, he's Muslim. Mulsims get a free pass because they don't know better.

>Company owned by Israeli born Jew
>Current writer of the book is Jewish
>The franchise was founded by Jews
>Several characters are Jewish and Christian
>The core message is tolerance, inclusiveness, and coexistence (and fighting robots and aliens and superviallins)

>PUTS IN ANTI-NON MUSLIM MESSAGES

He thinks we're too dumb to notice or he's banking on him being a brown muslim making him immune to backlash?

I think he's just an asshole.

man, I miss crazy speech magneto man fuck humans just kill em.

>Do Mutants deserve love/respect?
For having a Jewish leader? No!!!!

what's wrong with the shadowcat name?

In fairness, a lot of those times, they were saving the world from other mutants.

This is so fucking stupid. I'm sorry but using super-beings as a stand-in for oppressed minorities will never not be retarded.

Could you imagine that bitch lipping off that way to a policeman? She'd get her head caved in if not blown off completely.

He also put JEWelry right by her head.

Why don't mutants go into outer space? Go make planet Utopia or Z. Seems safer there then on Earth.

Dude's gonna get fired as soon as it reaches Marvel. Not a great start to your X-Men relaunch though.

>Why don't mutants go into outer space? Go make planet Utopia or Z. Seems safer there then on Earth.
Because of the overwhelming need for STATUS QUO NAO NAO NAO FOREVER AND EVER AMEN. Which is why I hate most capeshit.

People who think they're special are often entitled enough to stay where they know they're not wanted

That would effectively be abandoning all mutants that are born thereafter.

makes a lot of sense

Nah, you make constant trips coming back to Earth to pick up new mutants.

Problem solved.

Well, Kitty Pryde doesn't at least.

>Mutants have treated humanity as inferiors and themselves as the Aryan race.

Bad guys Mutants!! Pretty sure crazy silver age Magneto coined the term homo superior. Why are you taking that at face value!

Well they are superior, just ask the eternals.

Do you see many mutants disowning the term "Homo Superior"?

It's probably only Strong Guy. But he never managed to get "Genetically Challenged" to catch on.

No. Mutants keep pulling stunts that should get them landed in jail all the time with no consequence.
As long as they have a version of Logan, they are trash and need to be gassed to death.
Like a week ago when Kitty got handed a bill for the rent of Central Park, where they are squatting now, Logan threatened to kill a mayor's assistant. For doing his job. That alone should get that piece of shit landed on the Raft.
Oh, and placing a hangar for their fucking warplane in the middle of Central Park? That's complete bullshit. Noise pollution, emissions, flight plans, fucking skyscrapers? They are going to 9/11 something.
Oh, wait, Kitty already did. She destroyed a skyscraper to hit a bad guy with it. Great plan there.
In conclusion, this: die, mutie scum. Die, die, die.

This. Bitch doesn't even deserve to be leader considering how many times she abandoned her "family". The only worse choice would be young Jean, and she's the new leader of the Blue team because fuck you that's why.

>Be regular human in Marvel universe
>asshole cuts me off in lane
>Speed up to pass him and flip the driver off
>Driver was one of those fucking mutants
>He uses his mutant power to make my balls explode

>what have Mutants ever done for anyone else?
I think in the wake of "No More Mutants" they mentioned, in passing, that several thousand mutants worldwide use their powers in agriculture(making rain, making plants grow faster), mining(moving the soil etc) and electrical generation. Without Mutants a bunch of industries worldwide collapsed.
Mutants usually find some industrial use for their powers and make decent money helping people with them.

Essentially the X-Men are the least productive Mutants in society.

I don't know why but after looking at this page I suddenly hate Jews and Christians and want to join ISIS.

I would LOVE to see a current comic come out that deals with a human realizing that no- mutants are NOT human...thy're what humanity is a few generations away from becoming, that you and I, humans will be slowly erased from the earth, as mutants can pass for humans and have children that can do the same, both with other mutants AND humans. And that soon the world will devolve into anarchy as every 3rd person is able to collapse a skyscraper to use as a baseball bat, or blows up a whole county bc they're mad. That while the catch to mutating is AWESOME POWERS, it LITERALLY means you ARENT HUMAN anymore. The thing the X Men never address is that evolution is slow, but unstoppable and will lead to the mass extinction of the human race.

No, but they deserve the opportunity to earn it.

Read something from before you were born, kid

from the catalog i thought you said "muppets"

Have they not earned it though?

Do muppets deserve respect/love, user?
I say no. Because Muppets are sexist alt right propaganda.

Why can't she be Shadowcat? What's wrong with Shadowcat?

Yet guaranteed they cried about Trump cutting the NEA.

Ah, Walky, you can sure count on him to ignore the fact that Ms. Piggy is a deeply abusive girlfriend in this argument.

Whatta shitshow

Maybe they like their home and would prefer to stay there?

I don't know, I think she's probably earned a little respect.

>Deserve

Respect and love aren't rights, they're privileges won individually by merit.

Who the fuck is Alex?

Then there's no such thing as aliens either. They too can interbreed with humans.

>Aliens attack because they were religiously obsessed with her dead boyfriend, and were all morons

Breakworld is home to Marvel's worst aliens.

Except in all those non X-men comics where they go into the future that magically don't have everyone be a mutant.

>It's a the normal person is an asshole to the super powerful being episode
I fucking hate this stupid shit. Also, what is wrong with the mutants being "superior"?. They ARE superior. If mutants/super aliens/super robots were real, i would accept the fact that they are superior. Really, what is the problem?

The individual earns it.

Look at real life. You got muslims,traps, gays, etc that do a lot of good shit or provide services. Yet those groups still face discrimination as a whole because of bigots or the extreme branches of them.

It is always interesting to see marvel citizens called out as idiots here. Yet Sup Forums and the world in general is perfectly in sync with them.

THIS IS NOT THE NAZI BOARD FOR NAZI CONVERSATIONS.

WILL ANY MODERATOR EVER DO THEIR FUCKING JOB?

No. Now fuck off.

>mutants stay
>MU Civs: Fuck off mutant scum

>mutants leave
>MU Civs: Those mutants are gathering their forces to come here and kill us all. We need to strike first

I think even that got retconned.
Aren't mutants the result of some fuckery by some cosmic entity? Like the celestials or the high evolutionary?

x-men writers seem to be pro-diversity, pro-globalism, anti-nazi, but why do they write comics about how diversity doesnt work? shouldnt x-men comics be about how mutants and humans live happily ever after in harmony?

Which was?

I too can no longer stand that sort of shit especially when someone is shitting on a hero that has literally saved the planet and everyone on it

"Hey Captain Amazing get away from me and my kid, fuck you you super nigger how dare you think you're better than us!" "I'm sorry citizen let me put down this skyscraper I just stopped from collapsing to try to make you and your child feel less like the worthless pieces of shit you are, maybe nest time I'll let Doctor Skullfucker blow up the city and skullfuck the president just so you feel a little more special"

Havok, IvX

It's the same as gun laws. They can be used to save lives but can always be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands.

yes it was Alex Summers, Havok, but it was in Uncanny Avengers by Remender.

What about the humans that'd invariably be born to the mutants living in space?

Love/respect sure as much as anyone. But a few caveats
one: mutants need to ditch the "homo superior" rhetoric if they don't want people to hate them, nobody is going to like you if you go around everywhere preaching about how you're the master race.
two: fuck the x-men and charles xavier, xavier is a cult leader that seeks out troubled kids and exploits them to be his private army.
three: mutant registration absolutely needs to occur, they don't need to wear tags or whatever but at least declare what their powers are to some kind of authority when they manifest so that should they ever go crazy law enforcement Four: Isn't completely blindsided.
Omega mutants? kill them in the crib, the world will never no peace if someone can just kill everyone on earth with a thought because they had a bad day.

Also what group isn't kitty in charge of these days?

>nobody is going to like you if you go around everywhere preaching about how you're the master race.
But they are the master race

It's not so much that "it doesn't work" as much as "It isn't easy to make it work."

>compared to Inhumans
Get the fuck out

They aren't even a race, they are mutants if you want to consider them to even be a separate species they would be thousands of species, but considering that they can produce fertile offspring with baselines they aren't a separate species.

X-men by the very concept doesn't gel very well with a anti-hate story.
If any group did any of the shit the x-men do everybody would be justified in hating them, not even talking about the brotherhood of mutants or apocolypse, the x-men themselves are terrible and deserve all the hatred they get because of their actions.

>considering that they can produce fertile offspring with baselines they aren't a separate species.
By that logic kryptonians and humans are not a separate species

I've always been annoyed at how they portray themselves, it's not like they're gonna kill off every non-mutant, they'll just exist, breeding into the human population until everyone has super powers of some sort, no matter how shitty.

A donkey and a zebra are separate species but they produce offspring
Dogs have multiple breeds all capable of interbreeding

Wow, so all mutantkind has to do to get your love and respect is allow you to oppress, exploit and occasionally murder their offspring.

Great.

>A donkey and a zebra are separate species but they produce offspring
Mules are not fertile
learn to read the whole sentence.
>Dogs have multiple breeds all capable of interbreeding
Dogs are the same species.

>Dogs have multiple breeds all capable of interbreeding
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone post

How are they being exploited?
How are they being oppressed?
Should mutants be allowed to do whatever they want to people simply because they are stronger?
Are we back to might makes right?
If mutants are to live in society they need to obey laws and be able to be punished if they break them.
> and occasionally murder their offspring.
Mutants can be born to baseline families too, and Omegas are threats to everyone even the comics agree, remember how the house of M arc started?

Is there a single good argument for why mutants shouldn't at least have their powers a matter of public record?
Imagine you're a cop called to a bank robbery and you're told the robber is a mutant, does that actually tell you what you're getting into at all? you don't know what their powers are or how to react to them.

>Dogs are the same species.
which leads to this point
>They aren't even a race, they are mutants if you want to consider them to even be a separate species they would be thousands of species
Mutants are a separate species from humans and all mutants are the same species

If you want to look at what the Human Mutant dynamic looks like look up early human history, Homo Sapiens interbreeding with like 3 different human species until they are all the same fucking thing, a superior breed of hominid. Mutants today are what Homo Sapiens where, the superior species, they don't need to conquer the Earth or kill all humans they just need to fuck enough that all people become mutants in the future

You know we are talking about comics, right? Human and aliens or even robots can interbreeding without problem. Your real life logic doesn't work here.

>Mutants are a separate species from humans and all mutants are the same species
That's wrong though

Nigger you're the one that brought up mules.

>Is there a single good argument for why mutants shouldn't at least have their powers a matter of public record?

The fact you are asking people to trust that kind of information unto an organization that previous sicced Giant Purple Robots on them.

I'm not that guy. You just hate mutants

>Homo Sapiens interbreeding with like 3 different human species until they are all the same fucking thing, a superior breed of hominid. Mutants today are what Homo Sapiens where, the superior species
You're a fucking moron.
There is no "superior species" and homo sapiens certainly were not it. Neanderthals were stronger and potentially smarter than us, we survived when they didn't because we out bred them and we might have been better adapted to a warmer environment at the end of the ice age, evolution isn't improvement just mutation.

I thought we actually called mutants alexes from that point on.