Stranger Things General - /stg/

redemption arc when?

Other urls found in this thread:

brocku.ca/webfm_send/23504
youtube.com/watch?v=cULRi1ZWUnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean gay romance arc? Soon hopefully.

>redemption begins with (you)

What's the story here? And why couldn't I have gotten fake sympathy from distant and unattainable women at that age? Shit's unfair.

Retardo gets bullied by other kids by having milk poured on him and ham shoved down his pants. Which is absolutely terrible but what is worst is all the virtue signaling online

>ham shoved down his pants

hahahah that's some top bants, I should try shoving ham down my little brother's pants.

What's wrong with his nose?

>if I record myself pretending to be a retard and getting beat up, maybe Millie will notice me

>waah bullies
it's literally an evolved behavior
try not being so shitty

brocku.ca/webfm_send/23504

>redemption arc for dragqueenface

no no no NO. he's an unspeakably awful asshole. i want him to die an unspeakably agonizing death.

>brocku.ca/webfm_send/23504
Wtf I love bullying now!

Truly an amazing woman. Is there anything Millie Bobby Brown can't do?

>shoving ham down my little brother's pants

that's hot. you do realize "shoving ham down pants" is a euphemism for shoving dick in butt, do you not?

to be legal

I HATE BILLY GET RID OF BILLY I WANT BILLY TO DROWN IN A CESSPOOL I WILL RELENTLESSLY LAUGH WHEN BILLY RELENTLESSLY DROWNS IN A RELENTLESSLY DEEP CESSPOOL

Imagine she saves your life and you have to be her bf.

She MUST work on her footjob skills. In an utterly non sexual way. It could come to play in a role down the road. Simulated footjob sex is and will always be a thing brahs.

Don't be lewd user.

Either Billy will get his redemption arc in S3 or he'll die. Probably both.

NO TO BILLY REDEMPTION
YES TO BILLY DEATH

Why are you mean to billy? he's just misunderstood

This.

Billy is not misunderstood. Billy is a mean sadistic psychopath. He did not look for stepsister because he cared for her. He did it because his father made him.

Also, Billy is an ugly dragqueenface.

ummmm

This is extremely illegal...

In what way is that illegal? Lewd fer sure but wat thu fook.

She's not attractive at all and I can't see how anyone finds her attractive.

holy shit

post discord pls

I don't think little kids know your pozzed euphemisms

He's American

>redemption
>implying he did anything wrong

>watching cucking things

>implying he's not a sadistic psychotic asshole who wants to run over kids
i hope the police catch your psychotic ass soon, user

There shouldn't be a redemption. But I bet the Duffers will cave in and humanize him eventually, otherwise the thing with the dad makes no sense.

virtue signalling over some kid that experiences the same shit millions do every day

>Also, Billy is
better looking than you, glad you can admit it

>But I bet the Duffers will cave in and humanize him eventually

No. I want him to die. They can humanize him in flashbacks after he's irreversibly and permanently and foreverly dead.

>why couldn't I have gotten fake sympathy from distant and unattainable women at that age?
because you're apocalyptically ugly

Already fucking balding
Can you imagine how ugly she'll get once she turns older?

>"haha let’s fuck this pussy up"
>bullied kid proceeds to get showered with complements by celebrity girls and women light years out of his league as well as fucking captain america
how do you think the bullies feel right now?

Yeah maybe he can protect Max as a last good deed before he gets eaten by a demogorgon/demodog/whatever new monster comes up in s3. Flashbacks would be too cheesy.

lol this is ridiculously fake from her, her entire twitter is nothing but tweets showing "look how nice I am!!", I've never seen a twitter page with a more obvious PR handling than hers

Jaime Alexander should help young Keaton see that there is good in the world by jumping on his dick.

why do i still come to these threads

act like a normal human bean

>doesn't intercut with the mom biting her lip and gushing over hi

Right before he dies lol

matilda vs eleven
who wins

I just show up for millie lewds. I got what I came for

nigger

>english genes
gross

Weird character development for Billy. One dimensional bully older bro for almost whole season then suddenly
>abusive dad explanation
>milf toyboy
like the actor said come on duffercunts put me in the game

Wrong!

>the boys went as the ghostbusters
>eleven wanted to go out trick or treating as a ghost
sheeeeiit

This desu

Redemption arc, death, I don't care as long as he lovingly pounds Steve's boipussy at some point

he’s right, you know

>the boys went as the ghostbusters
>nobody wanted to be Winston

Stupid kids. Winston was the based everyday man, I'd go as him.

Objectively Matilda

that bit gave me a small laff
>is it because i’m black?
>n-no! not at all!

She's just young and idealistic user.

To be fair a ghost costume is pretty much the only one she could make with the few things she had in the cabin, but it's cute to think she wanted to match the boys after listening to Mike gush about their costumes

>her PR staff is trying to make her look young and idealistic
ftfy

>pr staff
>13 yr old actress

yeah why is that not plausible
her entire public act is based on what her pr people and parents (basically pr people) tell her to do

I may be a degenerate perv but I'm glad I'm not as cynical as you.

it’s not cynicism
it’s just how the world works

I know and I would agree if she were older and a more relevant actress. But when I see a 12-13 yr old actress livestreaming and actually interacting with her fans and answering their questions and even remembering them. I'll give that 12-13 yr old girl the benefit of the doubt that she actually cares about her fans.

yeah and with millie it's a fact her parents are scumbags who are trying to get the most money they can out of her career and if you consistently watch all her interviews and shit you'll see she just regurgitates what people tell her will advance her career

sure she cares about her fans but that 10 million post isn't really an example of her being genuine

also she turned into a new money hollywood brat and the livestreaming shit is what they do now

good acting by finny

SLUT

he's rayciss for not approving of his sister getting blacked, that's impossible

So how are they writing out Jonathan and Nancy next season?

he’ll save lucas from being killed or some shit like that next season

Billy doesn't get a redemption arc.

honestly some of these like the millie ones seemed believeble at first but come on

Going to college.

to obsess over 13 year old celebrities why else

i think they’re supposed to be seniors in high school

It's fun to shitpost about but some anons take that site way too seriously.

>Billy pushes Lucas out of the way of a demonic beast from the upside down and gets mortally wounded by it before the rest of the gang can put it down
>"Lucas"
>*hacks up blood*
>"Lucas, please don't let my families bloodline remain white, you have to save our family from the inherent racism of their genetics"
>*Turns to the camera*
>"It's not okay to be white"
>*wheezes last breath*

A 13 year old girl emancipating herself from her parasitic parents is believable but a couple of teens experiencing fame for the first time turning into cokehead burnouts isn't? what the fuck?

Hey! Millie is not for bullying.

>coolest generation ever
Global warming's gonna take care of that, no need to put in the extra effort.

She keeps saying how she wants to play young Leia and how much she loved Carrie, without having seen the films, user.

Well that one dude did get caught with cocaine. But the stories are clearly made up and there's a lot of shit on that site that does't even make any sense.

Was she alone in that livestream? I feel like there's usually one or two people with her in the livestream webms that get posted here.

How do you know she hasn't seen the films? they asked her on some convention who would she want to play and she answered Leia. Which was not a terrible answer.

Fair enough, but I don't think Jonathan and Nancy being cokeheads is one of them. just LOOK at them. Jonathan looked like he just took a hit in the back room in his beyond stranger things episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=cULRi1ZWUnQ

>Just saw the episode with these punks.
What the actually fuck were they thinking?

She said in an interview that she only saw The Force Awakens and that Gaten made her do it, or maybe Gaten said it, I can't remember.

Her as teen Leia and mcgregor returning as Obi-wan and protecting her from an empire plot to assassinate her/her dad would be kind of kino. maybe throw in Obi saving teen luke from sand raiders or something.

Yeah she was alone. She had not streamed in months and looks like she had just come out of the shower. You only get a brief look at the beginning of the stream though.

when did it say she was emancipating herself i thought it was just about them being the scum they are

what's wrong with that doggo?

I know that the Duffers made her watch a bunch of 80s movies don't know if SW was in the mix.

One rumor said that a b list television actress was emancipating from her parents. Another one said that the parents of b list actress were auctioning off a nude scene for when she turned 18.

someone literally yells “han solo” in a con panel with her and david harbour and she says “i don’t know what that is” then about 5 minutes later she says she’d like to play leia

oh the nude scene one sounded like bullshit but there was another one about her parents demanding shit from some company that have her a free trip to do press or something which is entirely believable