What the fuck did I just watch?

Eraserhead by the looks of it

Eraserhead.

Break it Brian.

kino von flick

So what I got from this movie were these things
>the burden of parenthood
>children being a parasites that get in the way of your desires
Or maybe the parasite meant something else, his inaction was the parasite of his life and once he got rid of it he reached enlightenment. His lack of motivation made him miss out of the sexual opportunity he desired from his sexy next door neighbor.

Was the movie about sex, the desire for it, and the expense of it, the reality that it's actually for reproduction but as humans we just want the pleasure from it without having to face up to the responsibilities? Like his wife running off on him because she could not handle motherhood?

I got a lot of abortion vibes and Im still trying to figure out what the hell was up with the white haired girl with the unnaturally puffy cheeks. Is it called Eraserhead because he wants to erase his life mistakes? There's just so much chaos, so much going on.

This is my second David Lynch film, I expected something more grounded since my first one was Elephant Man.

John C. Reilly's best work

fairly on point.

>lol so randum and weird! Hahaha ex dee

A lesson that you should kill your baby if it turns out to be an alien.

patriciancore

A lesson that's very easily forgotten in our day and age.

what would you do here if you were Henry

Where to watch this for free?

just google watch Eraserhead free

Did I like it?

n0

Damn this image is the perfect mix of post ironic, ironic, and true good and bad movies. I don't really know what to think now.

A shitty film that appeals to people who interpret movies to be more than what they are... a shallow forum of story telling.

what's so shallow about it, Eraserhead or movies in general.
What other artistic mediums do you prefer or see more depth or value in ?

Low-brow surrealism
At least watch one of his better movies like Dune

Would you consider The Holy Mountain high-brow then?
In your opinion, what makes good surrealism? This and the holy Mountain are the only surrealistic movies I can recall I've seen

t. brainlet

Check out Nikos Nikolaidis' films

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give them a look

I dunno. We have only a very faint idea of how his world even works, for all we know having a weird, creepy alien baby might be pretty commonplace there.

You are a moron.

Why is it called Eraserhead?