ITT:

Sup Forums characters you fucking hate

Why you hate her?

A curious case, I hate her as batgirl and love her as oracle

I don't know if it's a good idea to start a thread with such a consensus pick.

She isn't even necessary anymore. Kate is a better grownup Batlady. Cass and Steph are better young girl Batladies. Babs is just shit.

She's the most popular Batgirl despite being the most boring one so Steph and Cass get ignored in favour of her, she's got a shitty personality (used to be a cunt, is now an annoying quirky womanchild), and Dickbabs a shit

Brucebabs is my OTP

not relevant to the thread but I like bringing it up whenever possible.

M. P.

The dykier the shittier

Its like having an infection everytime I see her shilled here

She as a character is not popular. It's just that her design with the red hair is the iconic look. If you dyed Steph's hair she would have replaced Babs forever. It's like how no one minds Robin fully transferring since the look stays the same.

This faggot right here

King Pin. A fat tub of lard that poses no threat to any of the heroes and is only alive because he's convenient to pull out of a writer's ass.
Thanos.
Darth Maul
Ashoka
All the Avengers. Especially The Hulk
Jean Grey
Green Lantern. His entire universe is a bore. Nova does the space cop thing better.
Galactus
The Joker and Harley Quinn
Korra
Ms.Marvel. She's always been bland. Now she's not even fap bait so what good is she?

Same user

>The Joker and Harley Quinn
This guy gets it

It only take 12 posts. This is a record.

this

Barbara as a character isn't popular

To compare, she's basically like Wonder Woman where it's the idea, name, and design that are iconic.

In contrast, Harley Quinn as a character is popular in addition to having an iconic design.

She was fucking great as Oracle. Why the hell do we need her as Batgirl after wheelchair. Her entire point as a character was to be another Batman's mistake and reminder of Joker's horrors.

Shoehorned diversity for the League who wasn't even the best choice if they wanted a black member (Vixen or Black Lightning are better), only put onto the League because of the cartoon

Lobo
Damian Wayne
Jade
Captain Cold
Carol Danvers
Deadpool

Bendis? You hate Bendis?

Bendis? The comic book writer? That Bendis?

Kek, it usually takes shorter time.

Batgirl is an icon, but Barbara is well-known by the casuals though.

I used to like Barbara, then there was that awful creative team change that destroyed her character to pander to Tumblrfags. I still don't mind her, but won't touch her book except for crossovers.

>salty Oraclefag
>salty Stephfag
>salty Cassfag
take your pick

>Lobo
>Captain Cold

YOUR KIND AREN'T WELCOME HERE.

Kamala Khan
Bland as fuck superhero, her supporting cast is a lot more interesting than she is.

I don't really care about any of the Batgirls much and I hate Barbara as both Oracle and Batgirl.

Harley Quinn.

Timfag pls.

>Boco is actually right about something

I never thought I'd see the day

Harley "don't need no Joker STRONK WOMYN" Quinn.
Deadpool.
Carol Danvers.
Worst Batgirl.
Literally all the Avengers.

if it's any consolation, I also thought of him, much earlier, but I was too bored to do post him

>Literally all the Avengers
But at this point every single non-mutant Marvel character has been an Avenger

Harley is great character and involved in a lot of good staff. She is not becoming shit only because her late version is bad.

Tim Drake
Cassandra Cain

Precisely.

kek

Your Waifu and Your Husbando

now you're getting it

Get off Sup Forums, Prime.

Iron Man

Tim Drake
Lois Lane
Cassandra Cain
Batwoman

Harley was tolerable in the DCAU, screeching voice aside.

Everything else has been shoving her in fans' faces for her "strong women power!" shtick, despite the fact that she is most well known for domestic abuse and Stockholm Syndrome.

delete

Writer of comics. Bendis. Not Isbend?

To be fair, Vixen and Black Lightning are kinda shit for powers compared to the rest of the big 7. Unless you suddenly give Black Lightning Magneto level control over electromagnetics, he'd be a waste of space. I'd have used Steel over any of them.

I was rooting for his suicide through most of the 00s. God that was awful.

You hurt her feelings, apologize right now

Le sassy stronk lesbian who punches everything and everyone loves her for some reason

Because you're an user of class and intelligence.

Babsgirl is garbage, Oracle is great.

>Steel
The knockoff Ironman jokes write themselves if he's there.

>Everyone loves her

Only Tumblr loves her. Normal people haven't even heard of her.

Wait, Bendis writes comic books? Brian Michal Bendis? That guy writes comic books? Really? Bendis?

You also hate Princess Peach, you weird motherfucker.

>implying shouldn't have omega-level electric powers

He's the premiere black superhero and the originator of the "black hero with electric powers" trope. Giving him a massive power boost and presenting him with some gravitas would have been way, way better than bumping Cyborg and making him even more boring than he was by removing his Teen Titans history.

In universe everybody loves her despite being a massive bitch

I can't hate someone who exists only to be a plot device. Unless its the RPGs, and even then she's just "meh".

That Bendis. I cannot get that he's hated.
Bendis.
Hated.
Bendis.
Bendis.

This honestly. The only reason they still keep her around as Batgirl is because of her popularity.

No her DESIGN is popular. Because let's face it, people wanna fuck Redheads.

If you kept Barbara's design and changed her name to Cassandra or Stephanie no one would give a shit.

>Harley Quinn
Oh god. If there's any one comic book character I fucking despise, it might be her. I used to be fairly neutral to her. She was alright in the animated series. It was cool seeing her again voiced by Arleen Sorkin even in the first couple of Batman: Arkham games. But now that she's popular with normies and is forced into EVERYTHING nowadays just rubs me the wrong way. Never mind how people think she's some kind of strong woman or how she's a hero half the time now despite the fact that she's literally someone who got led into a life of serious crime just because she was attracted to one of the most evil, sociopathic characters in Gotham.

There are people who hate Mxy? What do you hate, fun?

So much this. Harley was okay initially, but ever since they turned her into a genderbent Deadpool she's been romanticized by normies and SJWs who have probably never read comics before in their lives.

I don't HATE Babs necessarily but she is the worst, least interesting Batgirl (and Bat-female period), and the only reason why she gets so much exposure is because she's the only one normies really know. Most actual Bat-fans will tell you they like Cass or Steph more.

Bette and Kathy are worse.
But only Bette and Kathy.

Every genderbent character like batgirr, x23 and so on
If they arent getting exactly the same looks and personality (with minor adjustments) as the original, then get out and create a new character instead.

>Thanos
>Darth Maul
>Ashoka

Explain.

i hate this character because he drags everyone around him down to his level

he's like a black hole from which any kind of storytelling nuance or good fight choreography cannot escape from

This ugly fucker and every other 'lol so quirky' Marvel womanchild that came after her

I forgot those even existed.

>Harley
>Batman
>Babsgirl
>pretty much the entire Batfamily now that I think about it
>America Chavez
>Jean Grey
>Kate Bishop

I'm surprised she wasn't posted earlier on this thread.

This is easy.

Fuck Wally West. His mediocre capeshit stories are overrated beyond belief, his existence is entirely unnecessary in a world where 99% of Flash fans prefer Barry (for obvious reasons), and his fans are so goddamn whiny and annoying that they basically ruin any thread on any website that even attempt to talk about The Flash.

The character would've been fine as a footnote in Flash history but good god almighty are his shitty fans experts at ruining everything to do with The Flash.

she's in at least one good book, more than most of the characters in this thread

Oh, fuck off. Barry is the reason Flash wasn't forgotten for all these years. The truth is Wally been getting fucked over by writers nostalgia for Barry, and giving all of Wally's accomplishments to Barry, like the concept of the Speedforce. Then they try and replace the character with a bland, black counterpart.

She was fine under Slott.
Then Bendis ruined the joke before...this thing happened.

QED, a Wallyfag

I've been writing a female character dangerously similar to what you're describing. She's super stronk and obnoxious but lovably stupid. Maybe I should make her stoic. Make her the team mommy instead.

The Punisher

>and his fans are so goddamn whiny and annoying that they basically ruin any thread on any website that even attempt to talk about The Flash
Quoted for the truth.

I honestly don't understand why a lot of the legacy fans are so whiney and annoying.

>Then they try and replace the character with a bland, black counterpart.

DESU it's not like Wally as a kid wasn't bland as all get out. Being bland wouldn't be out of character.

>Barry is the reason Flash wasn't forgotten for all these years.

I think you meant to say Wally here but nothing ever happened during Wally's run.

Barry came back and blam, tv show, movies, The Flash is the second most popular DC hero saleswise. You can't give basically any credit to Wally for Flash success. Dude was middle of the road.

he was one of a very few politically conservative characters at the time. I don't even think I can name another.

current harley
current joker
all quirky lolsorandumb current marvels
jason todd
every overly competent young genius kid/teen character that's so much better than their predecessor

Why? Genuinely curious.

>people hate Harley Quinn
>Yet the stupidest fucking character created who's only Schick is calling herself whatever villain's daughter is A OK

Seriously fuck Duella Dent

>every overly competent young genius kid/teen character that's so much better than their predecessor
So pretty much Dick, Damian and Tim.

Just say that you hate all the robins.

No one ever liked her, and she wasn't even really his daughter. She didn't make enough of an impact to be hated.

Because Harley is popular, Duela is just a literally who? tier character. Anons are hating on her popularity than her character itself

user, please don't start it or the anti-Jason will use it as a chance to have another one of their famous melt down.