Invader Zim movie coming

What do you guys expect from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1gN4PXgx2TA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMX1WHZ4xhU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcEZFF8F8Y
zim.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_Da_Spookies!_(Transcript)
youtube.com/watch?v=TH3_rdq2Xo0
jhonenv.tumblr.com/post/151170811670/very-important-house-update-jenny-and-i-get-asked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zim on nick is and always was a bit of a mistake. creator fucking hated having to nerf it to be kid friendly-er

not-so-subtle kick at the censors related

I dunno listen from the third teaser that was published today Zim already sounds tired of doing this shit. So I'd expect most of the characters sounding exhausted from all the Bullshit they have to put up with.

Nah it's a good thing, limitation breeds creativity and holding back crazy people usually leads to a better product. Just look at how the Ren and Stempy revival turned out.

I expect is to do well because the creator is genuinely talented and this to result in adult swim offering him the hence to make Jimmy the Suicidal Maniac into a show

I'm not sure what he fucking expected. Didn't he try to get Dib killed at one point? Did he actually think Nick would let him do that?

The main rumor I heard was the finale movie was going to be called Invader Dib, and it would end with Dib killing Zim.

Computer is the best character

I expect Kevin Manthei.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMX1WHZ4xhU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcEZFF8F8Y

the annoying as fuck fanbase to continue not shutting the fuck up about this awful show for at least another decade

I'll be really disappointed if they replace him.

Movie? I've lost all interest.

yeah, they should just let him make an adult version
it worked great for ren and stimpy

I'd have a feeling he would be wary of trusting others network on account of how Disney fucked him over with that pilot he can't show.

It's such a shame that it was cancelled when it was. Reading the script for the trial and the concept of future episodes there was really cool stuff there like that one fat Irken who was constantly bullied by the Tallest movig to Zim's place and becoming his sidekick.

I'm gonna have fun.

I'm going to ignore tumblr, Sup Forums and probably just about every social media site and enjoy a movie about one of my favorite shows from childhood.

I laughed my ass off reading how Zim killed both of the previous Tallest and how he blew a planet up by scratching his ass.

That episode would have been amazing had it been aired.

I really suffer not having the scene with the tallest and the baby Irken animated.

>that one fat Irken who was constantly bullied by the Tallest movig to Zim's place and becoming his sidekick
When was that talked about as an episode. That sounds funny as hell.

I think there were two episodes planned to feature Skoodge. One of them they would trick to Dib in getting obsessed with a haunted house so he could stop stalking Zim.

I fully expect Vasquez to kill off Gir. It would just be the perfect way for Vasquez to describe his absolute hate for the fans of Gir. Since this movie will end the series, the need for a Zim and Gir dynamic won't be necessary. Plus, Gir is a robot which means ultra-violence isn't off the table. Vasquez could pull off the most brutal death scene of a loved childhood character and censors wouldn't care since it isn't human. It'll be a Gainax Xmas all over again.

>Vasquez makes Dib and Gaz have a more sibling-like relationship like he's doin in the comics
>Kills Gir

Glorious.

My man

>The movie is actually a redone "Mopiness of Doom"
>After a grand scale plan, which would be what the teasers are foreshadowing, goes fubar, Zim gets depressed and goes into hiding
>The prompts Gir, who feels lost now that he has no one to torment, and Dib, who has a horrifying realization that Zim is the only other being in the universe who actually cares about his opinions, attempt to cheer him up.
>This goes over too well and actually motives Zim into conquering Earth
>The rest of he movie is a mad dash to thwart Zim before the Massive shows up and blows the place to pieces, with Zim on it
>With some bits where Zim, having conquered Earth, gets extremely full of himself and prompts other alien races into fighting him.

I don't think I'd even want a JTHM show. I don't think it's a work that would benefit much from adaptation, and I'd much rather seem him do something totally original.

>Jack is Back
>Zim is Back

In some alternate timeline, these shows ran to conclusion without being interrupted by a decade and we all had a slightly better childhood for it.

>Movie
Well, at least it has an ending now.

>his absolute hate for the fans of Gir

source needed

that didn't stop spongebob

>Talks about how much he despises his fans for nearly a decade
>Comes crawling back on his knees because he wants money

Pathetic.

>I'm so happy.
>All the time.
>Just great.

Here's the script.

zim.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_Da_Spookies!_(Transcript)

And this is a fan-made video.

youtube.com/watch?v=TH3_rdq2Xo0

But will Mini-Moose be in it

I love that fucking thing.

Hating on his fans was and always has been a complete myth. He'll troll them sure, but never despised them.

This is a weird timeline we're living in.

Surprised Vasquez is coming back to work on it. I thought he wanted to forget about Zim after it was cancelled.

Vasquez is something of an edgelord.
This is based on the old scripts and plot outlines I presume?

>Hey Arnold, Jack and Zim all making comebacks on the same year

Surely this isn't just a coincidence

Expect to see more early 2000s cartoons coming back if all three become stunning successes

The only way to live my nigga.

>Surely this isn't just a coincidence

Of course not, pandering off of childhood nostalgia is extremely profitable.

I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT!

Inv Zim attracted all people with short attention span, it will surely attract this generation as well

>Jhonen confirmed that Irkens blood is pink.
>the writing in the teasers are what appears to be painted in pink colored ink.

What did he mean by this?

Dib's gone nuclear.

Cool I guess. Is it the film they canned back then where future Dib wrecks the Armada or a completel different thing?

Complete mystery what the movie is about. I'm hoping for completely new material myself.

jhonenv.tumblr.com/post/151170811670/very-important-house-update-jenny-and-i-get-asked

Do you think XD will ever release the Very Important House IP or is Jhonen's work pretty much lost at this point?

Vasquez is a retard. Surely he owns distribution rights to it so he should float it on Adult Swim where he can do what he wants.

Zims fanbase is fucking gone by now. It's been 15 odd years and the crowd was just the hottopic memelords who moved onto Reddit and Memey.

>Surely he owns distribution rights to it
The only retard here is you buddy

He doesn't hate his fans. Sure, I've heard he can be a bit short with annoying people, but if your aren't a splerg he's a totally cool guy. I've met him a bunch of times and he was always quite nice.

>Comes crawling back on his knees because he wants money
Nick approached him, you stupid faggot.

>Surely he owns distribution rights to it
>Zims fanbase is fucking gone by now.

How's your 15th birthday treating ya? Watch that edge.