Summer

So is there a reason she ignored all the advice Morty told her? Or everything he showed her?

It baffles the mind she still thinks highly of Rick after seeing a fraction of what he's done.

And knowing he'd ditch her and only save the Morty.

Women, particularly young women, crave a strong patriarchal figure and whether he's a nice guy or not is immaterial. Beth and Summer going full lizard brain retarded to protect and serve Rick is pretty spot-on.

Her dad is a fucking cuck so her grandpa has to be her new father figure

Oh man. That family is going to suffer a lot because of it.

You know how X sucks but you love them anyway? Its like that. Or maybe how you suck sometimes but people love you anyway. Relations are complicated and rarely does anyone base their affection on rational maximization. We rationalize that shit to ourselves later.

>You know how X sucks but you love them anyway?
>tfw dad is a mean old boozy fart who goes on long autistic rants about his atheism and the evils of the world
>tfw we watch Rick and Morty together and it's a little weird

Summer is a slut.

SLUT.

Take that back you..

Rick fixes stuff.

Either she loves her grandfather and doesn't care, or she's actually a mastermind and found a way to manipulate Rick to her benefit.

I'd suckle on Summer's piss stain.

Rick saved her so probably nullified whatever Morty said. Plus I don't think that she took the alternate world too serious or understood that rick's potion did that.

Would definitely smash Summer

I find it harder to fap to her on-model ever since someone pointed out her head is exactly the same shape as Jerry's.

Damn it, Now all I can see is Jerry with the body of a teenaged girl in slutty clothing.

Summer has never had so much as a boyfriend. The guys she's interested in die or something.

Sadly, Rick's johnny-come-lately absentee ass gives her more attention and a stronger role model than her parents. To her, Rick seems like he's more on the ball. He's a multidimensional hero(?), smartest man in the universe, and she knows that he gives an inordinate amount of attention to Morty while she herself is starved for it, especially from her parents. She's desperate to see him as a good person because she wants his attention and approval. And that can only be justified in her mind by believing that he is a good person deep down, whether that's actually true or just delusion.

>It baffles the mind she still thinks highly of Rick after seeing a fraction of what he's done.
She admires him immensely precisely because he's done so much. He's a self-made god, and she wants to emulate that.

Also love can make people irrational.

Jerry is an absolute loser and Rick is the closet thing to a father figure Summer has
Beth blames Summer for why she can't further her carrier as a surgeon and sorta sees her as more of a bastard child then an actual daughter which is actively putting her down as anything more then a mistake Beth puts up with and Rick acknowledges her far more then that enough by bringing her in adventures on the occasion

Basically Rick has been more of a parent then Beth and Jerry have so Summer latches on to him

But you suck yet nobody loves you

Remember: Summer is so desperate for a parent figure that before Rick she latched on to literally The Devil.

>Basically Rick has been more of a parent then Beth and Jerry

That is the biggest lie I have ever heard.

Are you my son?

Summer had a boyfriend in episode 2. He bitched at her for not texting him during Christmas and we find out that he was sexually molested by his other brother when he was a child.

We don't ever hear from him again.

Have we ever seen Beth try to parent Morty or Summer? We Jerry make a couple failed attempts at bonding and being a parent but I don't recall Beth ever doing anything.

He was in the episode with the giant heads I think

Oh yeah, was that the literal cuck episode? Was that season 2? A lot of that season was forgettable.

Beth drinks and bitches and cuts open horses.

You shut your whore mouth.

BIG
ROUND
REDHEAD ASS

someone photoshop summers ponytail out and change the hair color

Season 1. That was one the second or third episode IIRC. It was before the universe-hop.

Jerry is a spineless loser who once tried to mooch off Summer and Beth sorta resents her existence and as Summer said makes that everyone's problem

Summer really wants someone who is powerful and gives her attention so she latches to Rick despite him being a dickhead to her most of the time

>;_;

>since someone pointed out her head is exactly the same shape as Jerry's.
Fuck. You should probably stop posting that, it's like a fapping version of the basilisk

Summer seems to really idolize rick whereas Morty has been through a season of bs with him.

Summer gets the good end of the stick when it comes to rick
Morty gets the bad

Not to be too Sup Forums here, but it's invariably true the vast majority of women favour men who are trong and can protect them regardless of how abusive they might be. This gets imprinted on them and they are now attached by a combination of fear and safety having the biggest guy in the tribe provides.

There's also the whole ape invader adaptation to consider, but it's less mechanical in humans do to that pesky conciousness.

Why am I so attracted to this character? Usually i'm above this waifu shit but I can't stop thinking about Summer, help.

Were you expecting serious characterisation from le meme man space adventures series?

Stop overthinking it and enjoy the ride.

Ya he's gonna half to man up if he wants his family back. He's right about a lot of things but he gives off a vibe that doesn't make you respect him.

Jerry has that unwarranted amount of smug about him that he doesn't really deserve

Pretty much, it takes a literal apocalypse for her to see Rick as an asshole, though it's only from surviving with her parents. If Rick picked her up, she probably would have gone with him

Rick told you at the end of the episode, dumbass.

Her father's a weak, pathetic man and he just overthrew a galactic empire and an entire organization of himself at once. He's a fucking hero

Summer is the straight man of the bunch but she's also the most emotionally driven.

When she see's Rick screwing with the Devil she sides with the devil because of how mean Rick was being, when she see's the rock gods she get just as crazy about them as everyone else thinking that going against them will mean her death, when she met Unity she instinctively hated her for going against her morals of free will.

She seem to be the sort that if presented with a problem she'll go all in and not think straight about the options given to her. Life under the control of the aliens sucked, and Rick hated the aliens. Ergo in her irrational psyche Rick is always right and the aliens should be drawn and quartered.

Summer see's every situation as pure black and white, unlike Morty who is more rational and uncertain of his choices.

I don't know what it is about red heads,

But they do things to me.

So Rick's slightly better at parent Summer than Beth

The power of redheads

Posting superior redhead

>Morty
>Rational

Morty's just as emotionally driven about Rick as she is. Summer's supporting Rick because the aliens are bigger a-holes than Rick. Morty's opposing Rick because Morty said that if Rick left Beth again, he'd never forgive him, and he's bitter enough to hold onto that.

He got turned into the new body amusement park, didn't he?

Morty also knows Rick better than most of the family. He's an asshole. The adventures are fun but when he's around people fucking die. He watched his reality get Cronenberg'd,he watched Rick destroy two universes and some of the adventures Morty went on are fucking traumatizing. Morty doesn't want that for Summer,Beth or even Jerry.

To be fair, Morty fucking hated that third universe

>Both Morty and Rick have a thing for red heads

If they pull some grandfather paradox bullshit I will be forever assblasted

I think it was cool how our Rick started going on adventures with Summer after he moved into the new dimension with Morty.

fuck you

But Diane was a blonde

Well that Universe was heavily underdeveloped and Morty doesn't seem to appreciate nature.

Nah, her paternal grandfather is a cuck. Which has to be incredibly humiliating for Jerry, especially with how badass Rick is

She could be fake, Rick made the backstory up

>Morty likes red heads
>Jacks off in summers room

Does he have a crush on his sister?

I would assume there's some truth to backstory .

Well when he saw her backside in Goldenfold's dream he was ready to plow

I am genuinely sorry. Have some off-model Summer by way of apology.

Have you ever had a sibling user? No matter how sensible your advice is they always ignore it.

Reading through this thread makes me wonder

Could a really good psychologist defeat the entire family by dragging out all of their crippling flaws?

Why does everyone question this with Summer when Morty is just as devoted to his grandfather? Just because Morty pretends he's above it (much like Rick does), the fact is he still looks up to Rick too.

I dunno if it's really crippling. A lot of the episodes play around with their flaws and how they work with each other. If they're on their own, yeah they'd be fucked.

My Glib Glob

In summer's defense, she saves Rick from Tiny Rick

I'm pretty sure Rick's narcissism would just ignore any criticism.

You guys sure went to "hur dur father figure" fast. God damn. There's a way simpler explanation here.

Rick is a cockbite but she doesn't blame him for ruining her life. She blames the galactic federation and everyone that supports it because when they came in her life went to crap. Hell, she even feels betrayed by a certain birdperson murderer who was her former best friend and personifies the galactic federation now.

The only person in her life who actively went against the organization is Rick. The only one who she believes has the power to still do it is also Rick.

I want you to FUCK ME JERRY

I always found Summer hideous compared to Beth, and I think I figured out why. She literally looks like Jerry in drag. Fucking vomit.

Oh wow, I didn't see this post before posting:

Good man, you.

I can overlook Summer's face because of her nice fat tuches.

Agreed, and supported by the instant when he refused to renounce Rick and mouthed off to the Council of Ricks like they weren't shit. Morty knows his Rick is so fucking Rick that even other Ricks might as well be Mortys compared to his Rick.

Also fucking lol at Morty's self-awareness when pointing out that his lawyer was a Morty. Even Morty knows that Mortys are a complete joke.

But I like our Morty. He's the One True Morty after all. He put every Morty except Evil Morty to shame. He's really grown some balls.

Hell, I'd say that if Morty starts abusing those intelligence enhancing fruits the same way his Rick does, he may become a force to be reckoned with on par or beyond his own Rick.

After all, Evil Morty proved that an exceptional Morty can be potentially more dangerous than even an exceptional Rick.

Thank you. That really helped wash the bad taste of Jerryface out of my metaphorical mouth.

>Rick's a hero
Summer's real brother and grandfather are dead.

Morty explaining that should have been the end of the discussion. We literally watched countless Mortys die with Rick's destruction of the Council of Ricks.

Childhood is idolizing Rick. Adulthood is realizing Jerry was right.

They were together again for Get Schwifty, but somewhere between that and Tiny Rick they broke up.

Sup Forums pls

not even Sup Forums here but it's a pretty accurate depiction of human behavior desu

summer got a fat ass

i think its hormones....

But apocalyptic/hunger game summer seems to be top tier

The only difference is that Diane is a Redhead

I guess not everyone's had a shitty sister and other relatives to disillusion them on any presumptions of female virtue

yeah she does

Pretty much. She doesn't seem to be able to understand the profound situation she was in, and truely believed rick would do anything to save her.

She doesn't understand that Rick doesn't care about any of them except maybe Morty. The rest are disposable and replaceable. And the only reason he values Morty is because all the other Ricks need one too. Morty's are something he can't replace easily. Summers, Beth's, Jerry's and even worlds he can replace easily.

Audience surrogate. Most fans think of Rick as cool.

Rick does love them, he is just broken.

>Morty trying to play it off
that's adorable

He likes the idea of them.

He doesn't care about those specific versions. He's willing to jump universes and leave them behind when he needs too, only taking the Morty because he's 'needed' to Ricks activities and because he actually seems to like having this specific Morty around.

im sick of reading about women and donald trump and feminists. i just want to be left alone to my comics now

Join a comic forum where they ban any off topic shit

>Childhood is idolizing Rick. Adulthood is realizing Jerry was right.
For once the meme is right