This was good. Sup Forums lied

This was good. Sup Forums lied.

It was okay, Constantine is my husbando so I liked seeing him animated, Batman being shoehorned in was dumb especially since he didn't actually do anything throughout the movie, the plot was boring as fuck, and I liked Zatanna but her costume was shit. I'm still mad they killed Jason.

The problem is that it was disjointed as fuck and it's the same problem every DC franchise has. There's no precedence for the characters and there's loads of Batman wank.

However it was enjoyable like all DC animated movies. They just need to make better paced shit.

I agree with the criticism that it's just 'okay'.

Batman really didn't have to be in this.

I hope you're good at eating ass, cause you got some real shit taste, son.

Without Batman it'd be worse. The problem is that NOTHING is explained. Which normally isnt a problem because everyone knows who Batman and Co are.

But Constantine?
Zatanna?
Jason Blood?
Faust?

There's not REALLY enough in the movie to explain who or what they are and their characters aren't really defined enough for entry level viewers. I don't personally know anything about Constantine other than he's a British guy who consistently fucks with things he has no right fucking with and it rarely goes his way 100% but he somehow has a magic house that teleports?

Jason Blood's pretty much the only entry level character because he's a knight who was fused with a demon. Depending on version it's either because he double dipped into a Witch's service and betrayed King Arthur and the fusing with Etrigan was a punishment OR it's whatever we got here where Merlin did it to save Blood's life and instead tied him to an eternal torment by linking him to a burly ass demon that just wants to go home.

You're just a casual.

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

only marvel does that

true DC's too poor

Why are you people so miserable?
Stop destroying Sup Forums with your stupid shitposts.

I thought Batman being in it was great. It was pretty funny to see him be completely out of his depth for once.

Can someone give me a rundown on Swamp Thing's role? He is the only reason i would watch this.

jobber

Shit. Thanks

I would've watched it if had Doctor Fate, dude lives in a tower full of magic he should be the one you go to for magic problems not Constantine.

autism

I wonder what Constantine thinks about deadman wanting to fuck his house.

nahhh senpai that shit sucks man

nah senpai that shit was garbage

I like it too, but then again I'm a huge Zatannafag.

Considering that Constantine can and will fuck anything i'm pretty sure he'd be fine with it so long as Deadman made the house breakfast the next morning.

Yeah, modern Swamp Thing is basically "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLANTS!!!! REDS GET OUT!"