just google it, shes fat and theyre suoer saggy

what movie

A couple episodes of the show transparent

whats this gals name?

Her?

Maeby Funke

F

The girl from roseanne.
Fucking unbearable as the show progressed . Even did meth. Looks kind of like a mixed mutt. Did roseanne cheat? Dumb fat bitch. Goodman had better things to do with his career

Based rick james poster

Perception plays a big role. She wasn't really that attractive then outside of a few outstanding photos like this one, and she wasn't that bad during her worst times outside of a few terrible ones.

A ton of models and musicians did more drugs than Lindsay and were big-time sex symbols. It's all about the narrative the media wants to tell.

Here. Pic for those who do not know or remember

>what the fuck happened
It turns out being molested by hollywood producers is bad for a child's mental health.

Truly a proof that women are at their best when they're 13.

It actually ISN'T a hell of a drug. Yasmine Bleeth was a coke-head and was one of the sexiest women in the world for most of that time. Alcohol is more damaging to attractiveness.

lmao what a fucking faggot i literally just got done jerking off to her nude scenes

sauce me senpai

Lol none of that is correct.

Sara Gilbert aka Darlene from Roseanne is just straight up Jewish. Both sides of her family. She never did meth, and she is a very successful producer and talk show host.

The one that did meth was Jodie Sweetin aka Stephanie Tanner from Full House.

Mean Girls Lohan was perfect user, you shush

do grownups really do this?

Darlene did meth you stupid kike enabler. She literally says it in the show.

you mean passionless sex where the girl is literally used as a receptacle? yes, sometimes

Most definitely.

I liked her better in Confessions of a Teen Drama Queen, but yes she was a very pretty girl with a lucky combo of legs and boobs. A lot of teenage girls lose that by the time they hit 20. Has nothing to do with drugs, it's just nature.

Example, girl I have followed for a while,aged maybe 16-17 in this photo.

soyboys do

And a few years later aged 19-20. Some women develop early and look this way in their 20s. Lindsay was one of them.

Not the event that is depicted in that scene, but similarish. When I've run out of condoms when with a girl not on any other forms of contraception, I've had her just caress up on me while I pump one out. It's quite nice (and of course I'll provide her with a non-intercourse orgasm before or after as well.)

And one more. Lindsay Lohan photographed at the same time Mean Girls was filming. She was a little heavier and that's how she looked so busty in the promotional posters, but good angles were used to minimize her waist.

ah, didn't attach

Why did she age so bad? Is it the kike gene setting in?

Her nose grew four sizes that day.

ah hell why not a few more?

Here is another photo that ties into my "perception is everything" idea. Here is Lindsay when she was supposedly at her worst, skinny and strung out. But she is standing next to Kelly Osbourne.

Lindsay looks like a glamorous movie star. Kelly looks like a goblin.

Became a lesbian, once that happens looks begin to fade. The drugs just accelerated it. Don't become dykes ladies.

She was never that attractive, she had lots of makeup to hide her excessive freckles and she had a super-cute character written for her, but she's never been more than a 5/10

and it looks like Getty has added yet even more images of Lindsay from 2004 that I haven't seen in a long time, such as this outing with Wilmer Valderama.

People thought she had implants at the time (she didn't). I can understand why. Putting Pam Anderson on notice here.

>Kelly looks like a goblin
>looks like

jesus fuck MOAR THICCCC

I think she's still pretty good looking just a bit awkward.

There was a girl at my high school who looked exactly the same as her, she was 1/4 aboriginal, funnily enough

Yeah, a gorgeous thicc cock-slurping goblin from Corruption of Champions maybe

Dumbass, just start thinking of someone you actually, seriously want to fuck, and start kissing her and you'll bone up real fast.

kys

Lots of unusual images indeed, like this one from a charity basketball game. But I thought she spent all her time dancing on tables in night clubs?

You're delusional

Your lazy two word reply isn't going to convince anyone I'm wrong.

:(

JUST yoooouuuuu

How do you go from this...

>It's all about the narrative the media wants to tell.
True.

...to this?

>did Meth
>Looks like this, still
How. How the fuck is it even possible?

and meeeeeeeee

Audrey is way more painful

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. She looks wretched in that photo. Mean Girls era is the only time she ever looked good.

She got out of it and got clean.

Thank god, she looks fucking amazing now.

Oh, c'mon, don't argue about stupid things. Lindsay's case is a combination of everything: peaking too young before she was completely grown, drugs and alcohol, not having the best makeup artists and designers at her feet anymore, aging...

shes funny

Audrey still looks fine. Didn't age as well as Shelly, but still looks good in a MILFy way