I know how I can beat Samurai Jack!

>I know how I can beat Samurai Jack!
>I need to transform into a wide variety of inefficient and often combat-useless animals instead of turning into a dragon every time or using my infinitely more powerful regular form!
>That'll show that Samurai what a fool he is!

That's not fun to look at though.

Samurai jack always looked pretty lame

But it's fun to see all the animals with a goofy Aku-face, FOOL!

Why doesn't he just hires a sniper or something?

Jack would probably deflect the bulets

>Sniper sneaks up on Jack
>leans into scope
>Accidentally snaps a tree branch or whatever
>Jack jumps around like a maniac before slicing him to ribbons(No blood though, jack doesn't kill humans)

not dramatic enough

*it's a hologram*

>Aku is reduced to a small insignificant animal
>Stands before Jack
>"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME SAMUR-"
>Jack finishes him off as he monologues
Not that hard

>pshh, nothin personnel.... kid....

>muh efficiency
>muh realism
Are you legitimately autistic or just baiting?

Why doesnt Aku just into a giant wave of darkness like in that one episode in the cemetery?

This, this pissed me off so much. He was a fuckin beast in the graveyard and against Jack's dad.

Because he had Jack's sword, so he had no reason to play it safe.

They say it's because Aku wants to fuck with Jack and torture him rather than just kill him, but yeah the cemetery scene was a badass fight in its own right, but it was nice to see Aku stop fucking around and actually make an effort to beat Jack, which takes him all of five seconds once he's done screwing around.

Aku's great and the show's great but Aku is inconsistent as shit in his writing, and maybe that's intentional.

/thread
No, seriously, this is the ONLY reason why Aku doesn't do some of the more ridiculous stuff you could think of.

Why doesn't he just leave earth?

The universe is fucking huge. Jack will literally never find him.

Bullets are highly ineffective in the Samurai Jack universe. They mostly just scratch the surface of your skin.

This man has it right
Just being around Jack is dangerous as fuck when he has the sword, and that's the only reason Aku hasn't just murdered him.
I expect we'll see the gloves come off for real once he learns Jack doesn't have the sword towards the end of the new season. Then you'll see some true unspeakable evil-level shit.

Are you completely fucking retarded?

>Wait a minute, I'm immortal, I just have to do nothing for 50 years and the Samurai will just die
>Jack becomes ageless
tbqh Aku had pretty much the smartest plan an immortal villain's ever had, just wait for your opponent to die of old age, if it wasn't for that magical not aging fuckery he would have won.

He already destroyed all of the time portals on earth.

No reason to stay on earth, where jack can kill him.

He stays because he wants to RULE OVER EARTH. Staying on the planet you want to rule... who'd'a thunk it!?

>Staying on earth
>the only planet with the creature that can kill you
>when there are billions of planets that are exactly alike

Your an idiot, fampai

other planets aren't as fun to rule clearly

Is there was any world wars after Aku takeover?

I am asking because chemical weapons was invented and used during WWI.

It's implied several times Aku is a big fish in a small pond.
Invading other planets might step on the toes of more powerful entities.

This

The reason why he went all out is specifically because Jack was nearly defenseless

In any other situation all Jack has to do is swing his sword

remember that Aku has a global empire to run at the same time
I think this is why Aku has trouble defeating Jack, it's two big fish in a small pond now

Do you think a single bullet is going to do jack shit to Jack? He's survived much worse.