What would you have done, Sup Forums?

What would you have done, Sup Forums?

Get myself killed probably.
Or if we interpret this scene as men's dirty subconscious I'd get fuckies.

Ravioli ravioli let me in the house-ioli.

Also the composition of this shot is just beautiful.

Would you attribute all of the shots to Smith or Kubrick, or a combination of the two? Not entirely sure whether a cinematographer has a complete say in everything that is shot, or if it's both Kubrick and Smith working together on the shots.

Hard to say, Kubrick was a great photographer as well.

Fake seizure.

Kubrick, he was super autistic about framing

Fidelius

Who the x knows I don't trust. Is this a the real life or just a fantasy caught in a land slide with occasional escapes from reality.
Like, how am I suppose to know what's going on, I wouldn't have taken the receipt for the costume with me. I would have waited outside the shop at a distance for Lielei Sobieski to leave and picked her up. More likely I'd have happy to be married to a cutie face like Kidman. But besides that can't say there's any guarantee I wouldn't have close my eyes and walked backwards away from the first scenario whatever that was, quite you know.

And this is what im talking about

>place states while looking through the glass
>DONT YOU DARE DO IT ANY OTHER WAY

>effect of a different path might be BAD BAD BAD
fucking lmao, I can see what you mean
You ok, buddy?

Felatio

>What is the password?

>Password

access granted

Brilliant

Why did Bill just stand around during the whole event? Plenty of absolutely gorgeous women ripe for the taking, and it would've played into his character, I feel like. It's not as if he was completely against flirting, or even taking it a step further than that--what, with the women at the first party and even with the two women he spoke to at the spooky party. Am I missing something here, or is Bill just supposed to be this completely unaware, faithful character that won't go past a kiss/breathy flirting with another woman?

>No YOU tell ME the password or I'll have you murdered

I agree. Just watched EWS and it's depressing knowing I'll never see a movie shot and framed the same way in 2017. What would Kubrick do with modern film cameras? The movie looks relatively modern so it's works I guess.

did he survive simply because they knew who he was and relation to Victor i.e. a doctor he could trust?

I think it's possible but I think that it really did have to do with the woman that stood up for him.

What is this?

Looks like Kubrick's autistic notes for a shot in The Shining.

He lacked control and was intimidated at the orgy.

The origin of kino

Start faping right there

movie?

There’s enough context ITT for you to figure it out, champ.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

the new blade runner movie, I forget the name.

Is there more of this? I know its from the archives in London but I live far as fuck away.

>That guy's not even wearing a mask!
>He's got the right idea.

The film deals with the TEMPTATIONS of infidelity. It's all about him being lead astray.

Bill never had it in him to go all the way and fuck random women.

and there are people who dare to say the anomalies in the shining weren't purposeful

I hate you you fucking prick.
this film was everywhere when it released and is still discussed weekly here on Sup Forums. I watched it in the fucking cinemas and it had the huge anticipation surrounding it because of Kubricks death.
go and die.

>Be asked for the password
>Flash my award winning smile
>Shout "I feel the need, the need for speed!"
>Run around high fiving everyone in the circle
>Jump on a nearby motorcycle
>Do a wheelie then jump out a window

>fidelio
and then
>there is no second password

You either guess the second password (impossible) or they're messing with you and there is no second one (50% shot)

pull up my antifa scarf and start throwing stinky bombs at them

Eyes Wide Shut

Go home, watch kino. Who the hell wants to attend some lame masked orgy club gathering?

"ayyyy whatup illuminati nigz wheres the weed at HAAAAAA"

that's what i'd say

cringe

pull out my phone and start streaming to youtube while I run around like a madman unmasking people

>Ravioli ravioli let me in the house of loli

Ask him why he wears the mask and if he'll die if I pull it off

Kek that's actually pretty good

WHO ORDERED A PIZZA BALL

shalom, my brother

*farts*

I'd have removed my clothes

Literally shit my pants I think. You're a dead man. The only reason Bill they let Bill live was because of (((Ziegler))).

you need to ask permission

"mind if i jerk off?"