Batgirl is named Cassandra Cain

>Batgirl is named Cassandra Cain
>Batwoman is named Katherine Kane

Shit like this is why people dont read comic books

I'm not sure what OP is trying to say but it sounds really fucking dumb.

Cass isn't Batgirl anymore (which might be the real issues for casuals), but I don't really understand your problem? They're nothing alike and their names are different as well.

Kathy Kane provides more of an issue, but at least it's not her birth name.

The Batfamily was a mistake.

Even the idea of Batman having a sidekick is ridiculous.

Alright, Sup Forums.
Different sexual position for each, include dom/sub stuff too.
Go.

>Flash is named Wally West
>Kid Flash is named Wally West
>Flash's adoptive mom is named Iris West
>Flash's daughter is named Iris West
>The other Flash's name is Jay Garrick
>The Flash's son is name Jai

You're never gonna trump the Flash family for shitty naming.

That's okay OP, it was better in the sekrit club days, anyway.

Wait, I though white and Black Wallies were the same thing. Like timetravel/multiverse shit? No?

As of Rebirth, they're cousins I believe.

That's not confusing at all. No sirree.

Nope. The plan originally was for black Wally to just be the Wally West of this universe. It was probably the most unpopular thing DC's done in ages.

But they couldn't sweep aside black Wally to bring back actual Wally because that'd look racist, so they retconned it so that black Wally's dad changed and said they were just cousins when they brought back real Wally.

So now we have two people, named Wally West, both who trained under Barry as Kid Flash, both who are nephews of Iris West, both from a broken home.

It's a fucking hilarious joke of a situation all because they can't get rid of a black character for the bad press. Despite the fact that they already made a new, minority speedster kid years ago and just deleted her.

Black Wally's parents named him after his grandfather, and White Wally's parents named him after the same grandfather.
It's plausible. This family isn't that close. My step-dad has two sons named Shaun.

Who are you looking at?
I will not justify myself for my name.

At least it isn't as bad as whatever the hell's been going on with Donna Troy and Powergirl... yet.

Oh I should clarify I'm not sure if what was their grand dad or some other ancestor

It was their great granddad, because the only West granddad is William (since they deleted Ira).

Got any sauce for that?

>Character called Gwen Poole
>Neither Gwen Stacy nor Deadpool fan (actually dislikes the latter)
>They just roll with it, and she never gets a superhero name other than Gwenpool

>There's four different Robins at this point, one ends up dead, one becomes Red Robin, another Nightwing, and the other finally succeeds Batman
>Everything to do with the Hush stories

>Peter Parker's alternate superhero aliases, where he can't be Spiderman anymore!
>They all suck
>All subsequent spidermen are based on these aliases, or just Peter himself

>Character called the Mandarin
>He's not Chinese, literally just a British Chinaboo who squandered all his money
>He has no fruit related powers
>He literally got his powers from 5 magic rings he found in a spaceship
>All explanations as to the origin of these rings are terrible

>He's not Chinese, literally just a British Chinaboo who squandered all his money
The Mandarin's always been half-chinese. I don't know where you got this idea when he's always drawn super asian.

Man, this is ugly!