Daily reminder that piratefags the worst posters on Sup Forums

Daily reminder that piratefags the worst posters on Sup Forums
>Universally despised, yet they still view themselves 'above' others
>Are the biggest plotfags around
>Download shitty YIFY rips for movies that focus on the visual aspect and then wonder why the movie is so boring to them
>Ruin all discussion of a film, saying 'nothing happens'
>Still wonder why everyone hates them, so they assume it's because people think they're "ruining the industry"

I missed BR2049 in theatres so I gotta pirate it family

calling me a pirate only makes me prouder if something.
like when mudslims call us crusaders.
its pretty badass.
anyway,time to go and buy a parrot yo hooo.

Did you mean

>calling me a pirate only makes me prouder if anything?

Audio: 10
Video: 10
Thanks based yify

I have explosive diarrhea.

How much do you want to pay in your lifetime to watch moving pictures on a flat screen OP?

>he pays to watch jew propaganda and capeshit

hahahaha oh wow, what a pathetic life, i bet you are a fat piece of shit too, i got better shit to invest my money into

the mouse can afford to lose a few billions

WTF IM HUNGRY NOW

I am not anglo.
so who cares you grammar nazi.
also pirating something that is less than 2gb per hour is symptom of great retardation.
learn to pirate properly,op.

It's a pile of gooey play dough. It's an island of orange in the middle of the toilet.

The only movie in 3+ years that I actually cared enough to buy on disk is BR2049 and I already saw it in IMAX half a dozen times.

Maybe you should stop watching jew propaganda and capeshit, fren

Look man if I spent $20 on every movie I wanted to see I wouldn't be able to afford food.

Maybe you shoud stop being such a yuropoor.

Any time someone wants to debate this with you, and tell you why they think """"""piracy"""""" is wrong, all you have to do is reply with

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

yuropoor here, I won't be leaving unless I marry. I have no skills.

Is it a bad business model that can't compete in the 21st century? no it's every millenial that's wrong.

i don't like piracy, but there are sometimes few exceptions that makes pirated movies better than retails.

>insert generic comentary about americans's health sistem and massive shootings.
come on guys,lets just get along is christmas time.

lol fuck off chirstcuck

>buy a movie on dvd
>audio in ac 3 ... loool
>torrent movie
>audio converted to superior aac

This. Fuck this "I personally dislike digital piracy so no one should do it" mentality, y'all are a bunch of faggots. Keep paying for your useless entertaiment junk like the cuck you are and leave me alone, I don't give a shit.

>spergpost
>I don’t give a shit
Fuck up

*faps*

I don't think it's wrong you fucking retards. It's the fact that you are annoying freetards who ruin discussion for every film, it's literally in the OP.

>this post was brought to you by Disney ™

>pirates feel I don't care too much about for casual watching and fun
>watch films I'm interested in cinemas

Am somewhat of a hybrid.

pretty sure everyone here who's not a complete normalfag pirates. and nobody ever brings up piracy except bait OPs like you.

How do you know the people that do what's described in the OP are pirates?

It's just a guy complaining about pirates having standards for movies that are too high.

it's not christmas time you consumerist fuckface. christmas is dec 24-25-26 not the entire month of fucking december.

Yeah im gonna pay for all those 60 year old movies that are essentially public domain and no one who originally worked on them is even still alive. Really fighting the good fight paying for those ones.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE I DON'T DISAGREE WITH IS A DISNEY SHILL
lel fucking kill yourself you pathetic faggot

Home-Videocucks are shit too, just not as bad as pirates.

Kys cuck (((OP)))

I get all my dvds and blueray from the library and charity shops

the studios never see the money

actually piratefags are the best posters on Sup Forums
>Don't have a monetary stake, therefore have an unbiased opinion because they haven't lost any money on watching movies whereas a buyfag might defend a movie because he paid to see it and doesn't want to feel like a dumbass
>can watch movies multiple times and rewatch certain bits of them at any time to get a much better understanding of the film than theaterfags
>confined only by free space on their storage device, they usually download BDRemux flawless copies of films on their computers, because of all the saved money on not buying movies, they have a great audio-visual setup and a fast internet connection.
>are the only people who can back up their points by simply opening the movie file and taking a screenshot, unlike theaterfags who don't have the brains to pirate and have poor memory that skews their perspective of the movie
>nobody hates them, most chill people around, unlike flavor-of-the-month capeshitters that are theaterfags

need i go on?

Watch as the Disney shill cries out: "I've been discovered! Shut it down!!"

>be piratefag
>have full wallet
>laugh as buttblasted studio paypig goys make threads about it along will MPAA literal shills like OP

last time I bought a bluray it had unskippable ads. fuck that.

Dont forget all your friends that be too afraid to pirate because muh legality while they come running to you all the time to hang out and watch movies with you because they consider you some renegade alpha badass.

thar battr not be ne here

Wait are you serious?

Kill yourself (((commie)))

>I-I got you s-shill! h-haha!

Why do you think those old films are restored and released in high quality digital formats? It's not cheap. Whoever owns the film wouldn't do it if it wasn't profitable.

The directors been dead since the early 90s. Who exactly is getting my money here?

AnCap here, friendo

>Universally despised
Source? I find most people really don't care and would do it to if it wasn't such a bother for them to figure out how/feel safe doing so.

>everything else you said
Blah blah blah. You sound really upset over something that apperently has no effect on your life. The fact you assume all those things ring true only for people who pirate media just goes to show how delusional you are. You should probably stop using the internet to discuss tv shows and movies if you can't ignore what anonymous people post on Sup Forums/whatever.

BTW I just finished watching a pirated movie about Somalian pirates. AMA.

i guess the movie catalogues owners, are you aware how movies rights works ,,?

>waaah i pay for stuff i really don't have any reason to pay for, why isn't everyone like me!?!?
kys

Kill yourself in a way that makes it impossible for anyone who sees your corpse not to remember it without laughing.

>Dont forget all your friends
lol so true...

and why would i want to give my money to some old cucks who aren't even artists?
Fucking ancap i swear, art is free, everything should be free

Almost every DVD or bluray I own has a couple adds at the start of the movie.

>>Don't have a monetary stake, therefore have an unbiased opinion because they haven't lost any money on watching movies whereas a buyfag might defend a movie because he paid to see it and doesn't want to feel like a dumbass
This is retarded. If you pay for something, you are extra critical of it because you want to get your money's worth.
>>can watch movies multiple times and rewatch certain bits of them at any time to get a much better understanding of the film than theaterfags
The quality on home-video formats will always be inferior to a 35mm or even a digital projection
>>confined only by free space on their storage device, they usually download BDRemux flawless copies of films on their computers, because of all the saved money on not buying movies, they have a great audio-visual setup and a fast internet connection.
Just like video, sound will always be inferior on a home-video format.
>>are the only people who can back up their points by simply opening the movie file and taking a screenshot, unlike theaterfags who don't have the brains to pirate and have poor memory that skews their perspective of the movie
And how is this necessary? Besides that, people who go to theater do 'have the brains to pirate', but even though it may seem like an alien concept to you, some people don't want their movies to be held back by the awful quality that home-video provides.
>>nobody hates them, most chill people around
Objectively wrong, piratefags are the most despised group of "people" in the industry
>unlike flavor-of-the-month capeshitters that are theaterfags
Are you seriously implying that people who go to the theater only watch capeshit? How fucking dense are you?

That is terrible I would legit throw things at the screen if I had seen that. I don't own any blu-ray or anything either so screens are safe.

You need a free helicopter ride, (((commie)))

oh but for just a few dollars more you can buy a player with fast play to avoid some of those ads :)

Ew. Why do they do cunty things like that?

>i pay for stuff i really don't have any reason to pay for,
Yeah, why would I pay for better visual quality and audio quality in a visual medium?

Stuff that I really want I will buy on blu-ray, but shit that I would only watch if I was bored, I pirate

>watch film for free on my PC
>I'm not financially invested in it so I'm free to objectivly judge the film on its merits instead of trying to preform mental gymnastics to justify why it was good

>spend $40 on a blu-ray, watch film on a $1000 4k television with a $500 sound system
>"th-that was a great film, it totally justifies what I spent on it. The plot was boring and acting was bad but cinematography looked really good and the sound design was pretty decent, well worth the money"

Just kill yourself already.

Because these kind of "arguments" only happen after a film hits home-video.

The last movie I saw in kino was District 9. After that I started going to uni and lost all my buddies from high school. So it was only natural to keep pirating movies.

The opinions of piratefags are the only opinions that matter. They have the least incentive to bullshit themselves into thinking a bad film is good because they never paid a thing for it and therefore don't stand to waste any money. They are the only ones who can see a film for what it is.

>Full wallet
>Can't afford a ticket for $12
Yeah, right.

They are all plot driven surface-level mental midgets who can't form anything even resembling an argument, only brainless overly general statements like "boring nothing happens", it's entirely embarassing

>you are extra critical of it
exactly you absolute retard, you are not impartial, therefore unfit to judge a movie or discuss it
>the quality on home-video formats will always be inferior...
no it won't, because at that point quality really doesn't matter all that much, besides, i don't really see how chad and stacy talking through a movie and burgerlanders clapping makes my audio quality better or how some fat fuck with popcorn at the front row taking up half the screen makes my video quality better
>an alien concept to you
yeah it's like
imagine
>free water in restaurant
>pay for water anyway
or
>don't have to tip
>tip anyway
lol, go get a brain, i bet you have a macbook and have never been on a torrent site
>objectively wrong
no it's not, the only people in the """"industry"""" who hate pirates are hollywood kikes who think art is some product to be bought or sold. Literally 99% of movie watchers are pirates. Get over it, cuck.
>Are you seriously implying that people who go to the theater only watch capeshit?
Yes, that and other flavor of the month shit, because let's be honest, going to theater has absolutely fucking nothing to do with watching movies, it's a place to hang out and waste time chewing on snacks with friends, in a theater, surrounded by a fuckton of people, watching something on an unnecessarily loud speakers and unnecessarily huge screen is an experience, like a ride at an amusement park, or like actual theater plays and stuff. Watching a movie in the comfort of your own home is the only way to truly appreciate it. And capeshit flicks and such don't need you to actually pay attention, so they're perfect for theaterfags who just want to turn their brains off instead of actually experiencing a movie the way it was meant to be experienced, at home, pirated, with the viewer immersed in the movie.

OP probably hasn't seen a single "old" film
he is referring to people who don't watch the latest nolan/villeneuve réddikino in cinemas

>Source?
The outside world
>Blah blah blah. You sound really upset over something that apperently has no effect on your life.
Yes, I am quite upset that I can't discuss movies properly on a board for film discussion
>The fact you assume all those things ring true only for people who pirate media just goes to show how delusional you are.
Then explain to me why Sup Forums starts to hate a film AFTER it's theatrical release?
>You should probably stop using the internet to discuss tv shows and movies if you can't ignore what anonymous people post on Sup Forums/whatever.
How do you ignore something that's literally everywhere?

If you pay for something, you are extra critical of it because you want to get your money's worth.

Again. If you pay for something, you are extra critical of it because you want to get your money's worth.

If I pay to see something in a theater and I don't like it, my hate for it will only be multiplied because I actually payed for it.
That's the main reason why I hate TFA so much, if I didn't pay to watch it in cinema I would just forget about it

Never met people like that, but i have known people that make pirating stuff out to be a big deal, it's really weird, do they really think someone's gonna show up at your door and be like "nibba stop pirating"

>better visual quality
Literally no difference between a BDRemux on a decent setup and muh imax shit

Enjoy getting fucked by kikes, capitalism-kun

This

This

Exactly you dumbass, you're not impartial

God will you fuck off, i already told you why you are retard making that point here:

You do know that theatrical rereleases and film museums are a thing, right?

>Literally no difference between a BDRemux on a decent setup and muh imax shit
Are you this retarded?

thanks for your opinion,you can shove it through your ass.

The people/studio that own the rights to the film, and invest money in archiving the film prints and audio reels necessary to release it digitally, restore, grade it, remix it it and distribute it. Restoring an old film is a complicated expensive process. Doing it to a high standard doubly so. With the sound there is even room for the film to be creatively improved (new foley, new recordings of the music etc), not just technically improved. Colour grading is kind of the same.

If the restored film makes money, then other films will be restored. This isn't a single process either. As technology advances, we're capable of restoring films to a higher and higher standard. As long as the original reels are preserved, it's possible to get future releases in 4k, 8k. If no one pays for old films you might be stuck with a DVDrip of some classics, or a bluray rip which eventually will seem equally archaic.

I don't pay for these films either, but i'm glad that people do. Someone has to. It's not something to feel good/ right/ smart about.

>i don't really see how chad and stacy talking through a movie and burgerlanders clapping makes my audio quality better or how some fat fuck with popcorn at the front row taking up half the screen makes my video quality better
Maybe try living in a non degenerate country my man.
And you must have some third world tier cinemas if someone sitting in the front row can block your view of the screen, is your theater a flat fucking student living room or what?

>get something that is available for free
>terrible eprson

Doesn't make sense. Makes you smart for not paying for something when it's free

You may not like it but piratefags are the perfect viewer, unclouded by delusions of buyer's remorse.

>mfw a showing of Tabu (1931) with live music cost me 15 bucks

>wait for a film to re-release theatrically or for an obscure indie theater to show it again
or
>download it at your leisure and watch it at your leisure, all for free
what would you choose?

Are we at that part where you tell me all about minute differences that make no actual difference, proving you are most likely a Sup Forumsermin crossboarder and you just hit your shillbux limit on there for shilling 4k monitors so you came here to desperate try and prove people that you can see the difference between blu-ray quality and theatershit even though you know there is absolutely no difference?

>hurr
this happens across all murican theaters, not that i live in a third world shithole like USA, but if there are other people in the theatre, literally anywhere, it's already a distraction, you're already not immersed in the movie and are unfit to discuss it and your opinion is automatically invalidated.

>
this

To all of you who strictly torrent everything, it's all your fault.
Because you fuckers pirate EVERYTHING and by not paying to support what you really want to see in theaters studios have turned to literal millenial kids and the foreign (mainly chinese) audience who do pay for tickets so they can brake even.
You are the reason why we have so much degenerate capeshit being pumped out of Hollywood right now.

Hollywood made great films in the past when people payed and have shown support to films they like financially, so studios kept making quality films with quality directors and writers so people keep coming back. Then torrents came, people stopped paying for films no matter the quality and the studios have started taking literal-who no name directors/writers to make films for as little money as possible for the rest of the audience who are still paying for it, the chinese and millenial kids. Now we're fucked.

Oy Vey (((user))), but I do what I want with my shekels. Kys for being a netflix cuck

I for one like to watch movies on my laptops

>You are the reason why we have so much degenerate capeshit being pumped out of Hollywood right now

I'm glad I don't support pedowood

>, but if there are other people in the theatre, literally anywhere, it's already a distraction, you're already not immersed in the movie and are unfit to discuss it and your opinion is automatically invalidated.
If you are an autist maybe, then yes.
I go early on a weekday and there are maybe 6-10 people in the theater, sometimes no one at all, you get those full house screenings only if you watch the latest degenerate capeshit garbage

But you don't support anything, Hollywood or not.

Kek i remember that thread

Exactly. There will be some moralfag that will whilst I enjoy shit for free.

>If you are an autist maybe, then yes.
>I go early on a weekday and there are maybe 6-10 people in the theater
absolutely BASED mental gymnastics-kun

Who even cares? The industry was unable to sustain itself, and what you're saying doesn't make much sense, because i pirate capeshit too, so how is that making any more profit than anything else which i also pirate?
>hollywood made great films
that's arguably true, i agree, but as i said, it's not piracy's fault, it's greedy cucks who wanted to make more money by making movies that appeal to the widest possible audience and effectively making them into a product made to be manufactured and sold. It would've happened regardless of torrenting, it's late-stage capitalism at work. Businesses's sole goal is to expand so they can keep increasing those profits, so they've expanded. Simple as.

>if you are an autist maybe
>a person who pays to have an inferior experience calling someone an autist

>"oh well it's okay if you only see movies nobody wants to see!"
kys

Then why can't they form a single coherent sentence about the film at all? Why is it that everytime a torrent get's out (no matter what movie) the vast majority of posts are just two-three word "it's shit lmao" brainfarts?

At most they can "argue" about the logical consistency of plot points and that's it.

>I pirate/ I don't vote/ I'm not vaccinated
Ok yeah, kind of a dick move, but cool, whatever
>paying for movies/ voting/ vaccination is stupid
nah b