What are some good movies about losing all hope?

what are some good movies about losing all hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nv1Kq_Ott9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOYBOY

Um, no farmers killing themselves here, and we're arguably the only farmers that matter. Gotta keep that grain belt alive.

Being a farmer is fucking shit, even in the best western countries.

>we spent 10 years growing this certain kind of apple tree to sell its produce
>the markets now don't want our apples :D
>*shoots self*

Farmer suicides are a global thing, thank you capitalism.

>Debbie Weingarten
Lmao they must have found the single Jew farmer in America

>farmer parents indoctrinating their children into a lifestyle of mental illness
*blocks your normal non shitty not n fun puberty*

She just owned the farm. She hired other people who knew how to do the work.

Sorry bro, your crops are infringing on my copyright.

>the utter state of American education

Weingarten means wine garden in German. Millions of Germans immigrated to the US, and many settled as farmers.
no, you WANT the Jews to rule you. you WANT to be dominated and controlled by Jews, cause it's a cop-out for being an idiotic failure

Maybe they should grow a useful cashcrop like soy.

>anyone with a german (ARYAN) last name is a jew
burger edumuhcation

I thought Trump was going to save the farming industry?

>eing a farmer is fucking shit, even in the best western countries.

not here in New Zealand

fucking cunts own all the land, sell everything at export prices and still complain about taxes

Too busy endorsing a pedophile.

Bet that article doesn't name capitalism even once

Imagine why farmers are killing themselves. Imagine working in a field you don't own because the family farm you grew up on was bought out after Pa fell into hard times because his bottom line got cut out so he could afford to buy BIGBRAND GENETIC SEED, and prices keep going down and down because everyone buys their produce from massive chains that buy in bulk, all the while the government makes it harder to actually farm the land.

What could drive these people to kill themselves?

Stfu you faggot. No one says that

>Trump
>accomplishing literally anything
He's just memeing it up in the White House. He won, he doesn't give a shit about doing anything else at this point other than gloating. Good for him I guess.

It would interfere with his hourly burger

Naked

Synedoche New York

My current personal favorite though

youtube.com/watch?v=nv1Kq_Ott9o

>saving the farming industry
>deporting illegals
pick one. seriously.

I pick deporting illegals

too proud to admit you voted an idiot in huh, not that I blame you there were no alternatives.

no, kike. we want you to fuck off into the ovens

Lmao at your shitty Jewdars
>this is totally a German, go-guys

I thought 90% of farms were owned by Monsanto.

best president in the last 50 years. after that nigger stain on the white house this is amazing

And the jews escaped from Germany to America.

>tfw WW3 comes and all the city soyboys die of starvation
Farmers will inherit the Earth

maybe the Amish will, but the majority of farmers also rely on modern amenities like gas and electricity and would be fucked just as bad as the soyboys in the event of a nuclear holocaust. Not to mention the sacrifices they would have to make to contribute to a convential war effort like past farmers have.

The soyboys would dodge the draft with college while all the muscular men you spend all day thinking about would die in korea

LOCK HER UP

It's a jewish name still. When jews got citicen rights in Prussia they had to get last names so they composed new ones like Rosental or Weingarten

I'm german and this poster is a retard.