Supergirl Storytime part 0

Matrix

Weren't you posting Priest's run a few months back?

Y-you never finished.

>Weren't you posting Priest's run a few months back?
You PAD run. yes restarting again

Bump to read later.

And I'm assuming by the logo and Supergirl's hair on the cover this is some 80s run?

Actually been meaning to read Supergirl since I found out about just how retconned her character is.

>Bump to read later.
>
>And I'm assuming by the logo and Supergirl's hair on the cover this is some 80s run?
Lana Lang from a pocket dimension shape shifting blob.

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this. Thanks for the work senpai!

>Actually been meaning to read Supergirl since I found out about just how retconned her character is.
That Supergirl was a little convoluted since dc mandate Clark to be the only kryptonian.

Oh right that was her replacement during the 90s right?

Convergence had her hanging out with Ambush Bug.

DC mandates always make things worse.
I mean just look at the mandate of no superhero marriages. Now we got a vague blanket of "the prophecy says that if you marry Aquaman then DOOOOOM will happen"

>Awesome!
>
>I've been waiting for this. Thanks for the work senpai!
This

But Lois and Clark are married

>Oh right that was her replacement during the 90s right?
>
>Convergence had her hanging out with Ambush Bug.
Yes later She merge with Linda danvers

Well yeah, you had the matrix shit, earth angel and then back to her regular origin. By extension, Power Girl was an atlantean sorceress or some shit and then earth 2 was recreated but with a different version of her etc etc.

>Well yeah, you had the matrix shit, earth angel and then back to her regular origin. By extension, Power Girl was an atlantean sorceress or some shit and then earth 2 was recreated but with a different version of her etc etc.
And Removing Superboy hurt the legion.

Yes, it did. Thousands of replacements tried but none stuck. I can't remember if Kon or Chris ever went there but Kara and Lar/Mon tried to be replacements. I don't know much legion because I don't know where to start but I'd also imagine Ultra Boy filled that role.

Brb. Autoposter

>don't know much legion because I don't know where to start
Easy place to start is the 1982 Legion Annual which is a good intro, and from there just go to Legion #290 and onwards. The 1994 Reboot Legion is pretty accessible too. I started from the Silver Age and it quite a lot, but that depends on your feelings about the Silver Age

>I'd also imagine Ultra Boy filled that role
Actually no, for some reason Ultra Boy has always just been Ultra Boy.