Was Jenny's child really Forrest's son?

Was Jenny's child really Forrest's son?

Funny, I always wondered the same thing.

Of course not

it looks like an evil ventriloquists doll... wtf

I think so, yes.

Jenny was a piece of shit, but I don't think she would've been THAT horrific to Forrest.

If Jenny had AIDS then how come Forrest didn't?

If Jenny had aids how come lil Forest didn’t? Doesn’t this mean she was still a junkie or getting fucked by junkies while raising Forest?

She got it after she slept with him.

It's implied he is because they tilt their head the same way.

But yeah with a woman like her one generally should expect that he probably isn't.

Also, why doesn't Forest and the boy also have HIV then? Jenny would have had it long enough to have had it before she was impregnated. Doesn't HIV last about as long as his lifespan so far?

You could call Jenny a horrible person but she's just acting the way every girl who had a bad father and was abused usually acts.

Also, you can't expect her to want to settle down with a retarded guy. Sucks she kind of teased and led him on, but usually she didn't even go that far.

The kid very well might have HIV.

This, retard people and gays always have AIDS

she a gud gurl she dindu nuffin!

Depending on your overall health with HIV and the expensive AIDS cocktails you need to take to basically give yourself an immune system, HIV can take you fairly quickly. Jenny obviously didn't leave a healthy lifestyle and I don't remember her being on anything before she died so I think she just accepted her fate

he had custody so would have provided blood test upon he death, so yes.

Not if she leaves the boy to Forrest. You don't have to be blood related to be a legal guardian.

so basically every single choice she ever made was wrong and all she had left to show for it was a retarded son and AIDS

Literally a retarded libtard

Same guy that's talking shit in the Black Dynamite thread?

Jenny was a malignant cunt.

Did he have AIDS because of his whore mother?

the child is the original creator of hiv.
born of pure retardation of degeneracy.

>Muh American Son

It's extremely difficult for AIDS to be spread via heterosexual intercourse.

AIDS is a gay disease because gay sex is dirty and bloody.