Star wars comes out in couple of days

>star wars comes out in couple of days
>i don't even care

Same.

>makes a thread telling everybody that he "doesn't care" about a specific movie to show off how much he just doesn't care

Doesn't count because it's Nu-Wars.

It's easy not to give a shit about fan fiction. If it was Real Wars you'd be excited and you know it.

No duh because it’s just a tv show now
We have 40 more episodes to go now thanks to disney

>tfw I keep having to look up the release date

Same. When TFA came out there was still hype. Me and a huge group of friends went to see it opening day. I even saw it again even though I didn't like it because one of my friends went to see it later and asked if I'd come see it with him. When RO came out, we didn't even see it opening day, just like a week later. Now not even my normie frienda don't care. I mentioned TLJ is coming out next week last weekend and they just were like "oh". Disney has truly ruined SW, I just didnt expect it happening this fast. Thought the oversaturation wouldn't come before the firat trilogy is even finished.

Cared enough to make a thread.
You realize you're helping them in marketing this shit?

Same. If I want Star Wars, I can just watch one of the pre-Disney movies, watch either of the Clone Wars series, play one of the games, or re-read one of the good EU books like Tales from the Mos Eisely Cantina or Darth Plagueis.

can't even call myself a star wars fan anymore. not to mention I hate the nu star wars fans. who the fuck gives a shit about the new characters.

You brainlets. He cares about the fact that he doesn't care, not Star Wars

Luke dies an hour and 52 minutes into the movie.

saved you $20.

star wars is stupid and has only ever existed to sell cheap toys to children

t. Reddito

there goes another unpopular opinion on Sup Forums

>I don't even care
>I make a thread about how much I don't care
?

If you really didn't care at all you wouldn't post this, like me, since I really don't give a shit

t. Buttblasted shill. Nuwars are essentially reddit, cuck

Any.mention of star wars et al is auto hidden from me. Even this post

yep same here.

i have a strong feeling that luke and leia dies.. obviously and thats basically all i am somehwat interested in. knowing how their story ends.

but thats it.

>t. Buttblasted shill. Nuwars are essentially reddit, cuck

I have never watcher a SW in my life, I have no opinion on this series.
I will take my leave.

No clue why I did this, just take it.

i am taking it

yet you have to annouce it. they got you and you live in self denial.

Me neither

Only a Old Republic movie will save the Disney Wars

Female Exile is fucking stupid, I can't even remember what's his face's name, where as Handmaiden was fundamental to understanding part of Kreia's backstory.