If we learn how Western died we can defeat capeshit

If we learn how Western died we can defeat capeshit

numales and soyboys don't understand Western movies.

So youre saying the way to kill capeshit it to get them to be manlier?

Horror movies

Capeshit successor has already been picked it's anime

If you can learn how to control time, go for it

Westerns died because of the same reason musicals died before them: they oversaturated the market.

These things will normalize with time, as the you only need to wait for the people to get bored, which has already begun.

I just see that ass an extension of capeshit, desu.

Eventually they will become so weak and estrogen filled that capeflicks no longer appeal to them anymore. A new genre shall rise from the ashes, and then...

Chickflicks will become the new Capeflicks.

that's a sci-fi movie

It was more of a generational thing. You're a good 10 years before the keeeds think super hero movies are passe shit they grew up around instead of the nostalgic feelings the current generation projects onto them.

im beginning to think that you guys are liberal shills meant to annoy the fuck out of people like me

I just watched Westworld last night and it was KINO. Ended kind of abruptly though and I think the premise was the best thing about it. Is the TV show any good

Westerns died because big studios figured out how to max profits and Westerns aren't in the equation. To restore the Western we must destroy Hollywood, preferably with nuclear weapons but also potentially with antitrust and tax evasion lawsuits.

Nah you're just a libshit yourself. They're retarded shitposters but it doesn't make you any less of a fag.

>Restore Western
No, western was a cancer and it's good it died. Now capeshit must die too

Capeshit will never die. Not in your lifetime

I have literally heard people say this for ten years now.

>tfw sincerity is dead
>tfw there will never be a series of singing cowboy movies starring Brandon Flowers as a family man cowboy just trying to get along and sing his song

fuck this cripple faggot

i wish you were wrong

immigration act from '65, it opened the gates and the percentage of white people dramatically dropped down, it overlapped with sexual revolution and hippies and shit, the society changed for worse... forever. notice how through the years the quality of movies drops down coinciding with the shrinking percentage of white people in jewmerica.

I never thought I'd unironically post that one day:

>not knowing that western was the basis for capeshit
pathetic

but the western died way before "numales" were a thing

literally every anime adaptation has been a huge flop though

If you liked lost, you will like westworld. You think it is going to have some bigger meaning, but turns out lackluster.

It ials entertaining but there doesnt need to be another season honestly.

Animekino is a failed idea since everyone who cares about it can already watch it.
The new 'it' will be something popular, that you can't currently watch.

More western movies came out in 2017 than capeshit.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU TALK ABOUT SOYBOYS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF POL SUBHUMAN

>being this triggered by buzzwords that are true

Oversaturation. Declining standards of quality. Eventually they hit a death cross where even the blandest of normies lose all interest. See also: the disaster movie boom and bust that basically killed Hollywood. The disaster movie decade is probably the closest analogue we have to the capeshit boom that started with Iron Man and Dark Knight in 2008.

>Soyboy level: bugman

>le dishonest film making meme
Imagine if even one of you could explain what the fuck it actually means.

capeshitters are not breeders anyway so they will die a natural evolutionary death