ITT: Unpopular opinions

He was good in Blade Runner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSK-R2EVzog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was okay for what he had to work with. His role was the weakest one in the movie by far.

>Let a man with a god complex be played by an actor with a god complex.

Genius casting.

He was also good in Suicide Squad

Even though Lawrence of Arabia is a masterpiece in cinematography and movie making,its too long and nothing happens most of the time

Anime should stay anime.
Adapting something into live action doesn't make it better.

Remember how we were puzzled because he hadn't done anything wrong and the film makers probably thought the same thing so they had him eviscerate a newborn so we could go

>oohhhh, so he is a bad guy

I preferred his acting in his role than the police chief Joshi.

People mainly hate him because of those meme articles that promote the movie and say weird shit about his acting methods

This.

It only works for a full adaptation with name changes and location changes just keeping a similar story like they did with Edge of Tomorrow

>we'll accept the mass production of sentient slaves
>ohh so he's bad!

lol

>Go to Rock In Rio with my gf
>I'm forced to watch his show.
>My gf do not even know who he is
>"He's a nice guy, user!"
>"Oh, he has so much energy"
>I say he did Joker in the suicide squad
>"He's he is so talented"
>One hour of women screaming and he's singing.
>After the show gf says to me
>user, he's handsome, looks like a Arab Guy

>t. Brainlet
He is a colonist and wants to produce replicants in the most efficient way possible when they are off world and far away, transportation takes a long time and production is costly so he wants them to reproduce. He used his flying eyes to scan her and see she has no womb so it was scrapped.

Both him and Robin Wright as Joshi both churned out very mediocre perfomances in this movie. Jared Leto in general is the Carrot Top of acting

>nothing happens
this doesnt mean anything

>Carrot top
Huh?

This dude. Just like how props are crutches to Top's comedy, Leto can't seem to do any role without some gimmick. The only time I've ever seen him not try and be ostentatious with method acting bullshit is in American Psycho and Fight Club, and he's barely in either of those movies.

I thought he was pretty good in Mr Nobody
youtube.com/watch?v=GSK-R2EVzog

How is this unpopular?
Most anons I've seen agreed, no matter how much they hate him
To me it was literally the only time I've ever liked his work.

Your gf was made for BBC. Big Bedouin Cock

>Pre-intermission
>1h30min movie about joining with the Arab tribes, traveling across the desert and retaking Aqaba
>Pretty kino war movie

>Post-intermission
>1h30min movie about some American journalist researching Lawrence, he loses his humanity or something and enjoys war, not memorable as not much happens and the battles are boring
>Pretty shit to be honest, does not take 3 hours to deliver their message and character arc, could have been done in 2

>post-intermission battles are boring

the attack on the turkish column is the best in the film imo

Blade Runner is a 7/10 and the romance is atrocious. 2049 is better in every way and Leto was a solid villain.

He wasn't even a villain just an antagonist but Luv was a bigger antagonist desu

Is it true this role was written for Bowie? He would've done a far better job, RIP

why do people pretend bowie could act?

But about my Big Brazilian Cock?

Not unless she's a fan of liveleak

Jared "Leave Method Acting to Me" Leto was great tb-h f-am

Jared is very cocky but he can get away with it because hes rich, immortal and has a abnormally large cock. Also he's known for fucking his 18 year old fans all the time which is awesome.

>I preferred his acting in his role than the police chief Joshi.
objectively wrong

Not sure. On one hand he wasn't good, on the other, how do you deliver that overwritten dialogue without seeming like a complete spaz?

he was a good casting choice. doesnt make me like him any more

Brailets think Leto was bad? He and his henchgirl where straight up the most Dickian elements that we've ever seen on the screen. Hell, nigga was straight up channelling Palmer Eldritch, dude was terrifying in the role.

t. Leto
fuck you man why do you always have to shill your shit in here

Yes he was good.

The police chief and the replicant leader were pretty mediocre in a cast full of interesting character

stop casting middle age women for anything

? Generally I'm not a fan of his. If anything, I was surprised at how much his character and performance stayed with me. Then again, having read most of Dick's work, it probably resonated with me more than with most of the general audience.

I dislike the nation of Israel but believe they have a right to exist and the right to an ethnic-state.

>police chief
I tend to disagree
>replicant leader
spot on there. but how much screentime did she have anyway?

Barely any

Does Germany?

Why do people pretend Bowie could sing?

His character was about the only thing that wasn't great in Blade Runner

No, you stupid racist goyim.

He failed in delivering a compelling replacement for Tyrel in 2049.